What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camel%2Bfoaming%2Br.jpg



*backs away slowly*
 
Twinkies production halted! HOHO production halted! DingDong still loose in the world!

Union goons vote to strike Hostess even though company is in Chapter 11. CEO vowed to close plants that could not produce product. Three plants closed. Dumb union fucks put out of work. I am laughing out loud at the dumbshit union fucks.
 
Exactly zero people will choose to make less money. Honestly, where do you get this shit from?

actually, NIGGERPOONZANDI!, the real answer is


those that make that type of money, can easlily manipulate it so they go under the 250K threshold and still not take a pay cut

but you know that

and you that will happen
 
*looks above and sniffs*

ahhh that familiar disgusting strain of desperate racist shitstain spoor! More stringent than ammonia!
 
NIGGER OM ICKS


Even Wal Mart cant make money

Wal-Mart Q3 net beats estimate; sales miss views and shares fall premarket
11/15/2012 07:26:34 AM
 
Wonder what the jobs numbers will be.

Doesn't matter now.....if they're better, they will say " See!!" and if they are worse, they will say " We inherited a mess, the Republicans blocked us, etc, etc".....
 
CPI in as expected!

Fuck you, Obama! See what just one week of you re-election has done for this country!?!?!?!!
 
Did anyone remember hearing the President say yesterday that taxing the rich would take care of half the fiscal cliff?

No, because I'm pretty sure he knows that all tax hikes collectively would raise only $82B in CY13.

Got a link to substantiate your ramblings?
 
Monthly Empire State Manufacturing survey comes in Less Negative!

Clearly New Yorkers bought all their shit in October in expectation of the impending apocalypse resulting from an Obama re-election.

Smart fuckers, those New Yorkers.
 
Did anyone remember hearing the President say yesterday that taxing the rich would take care of half the fiscal cliff?

from yesterday


Now, he said, legislation that keeps most of the cuts in place but not those for the upper-income earners would be "actually removing half the fiscal cliff."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top