Men cum hardest with cocks in their ass

O yassssssss

Our friend George came over this morning for playtime with hubby and I. After a lot of petting and foreplay, George fucked my sissy hubby in his ass and hubby moaned and cried out as he came louder than he ever has with me. Big load which I naturally made him lick up afterwards.

What a lovely wife. Have you ever just fed him cock directly, Satin? I bet hubby would wash the dishes for a month, Hon.
 
Have to agree there is nothing as satisfying as cumming with a cock buried deep inside your arse.
 
In the absence of available cocks I'm becoming a vegetarian. Cucumbers and zucchini are ok substitutes but if they are long enough they tend to be too thick. Japanese or Asian eggplant are close to perfect. Long enough to penetrate but still be able to hold and just thick enough to satisfy. The resulting orgasms are impressive. Sometimes you just have to be inventive. McGyver would be proud.
 
What a lovely wife. Have you ever just fed him cock directly, Satin? I bet hubby would wash the dishes for a month, Hon.

I have and we've had such fun with it. He loves to be led and then let his real desires go free and become a sissy cock slut.
 
He is. I make sure he gets his proper portion of meat as often as we can. Getting to be a couple times a week I'm watching him kneeling, moaning, totally femme, and sucking George's big cock.

Oh my gosh! Sounds yummy! I suppose I don't have to ask, but the dream girl gets her wishes fulfilled, too?
 
I certainly enjys a big strong man taking me using my body for both our pleasures! Feeling him come in makes me come every times
 
Well, as Hubby and I began really exploring his sissy fetish we began with a lot of dress-up play and then femme daily wear for him (throw out the guy underwear!). It didn't take too long for him to talk about wanting me to wear a strapon. It took a little getting used to but I quickly came to like taking him that way. Just seeing the look on his face and then how his cock would explode as I firmly thrust deep in his "pussy" was worth it.

Strapon play evolved in our fantasy talk until he admitted that he really wanted to suck a real cock and take a real cock. We talked this over quite a bit and finally agreed to find someone to let Hubby have that experience. It took weeks but I finally connected with a girlfriend of mine who had an ex-boyfriend she was still on good terms with. She assured me that our sort of set up would interest him as he was bi-sexual.

We met George for dinner and enjoyed each others company. We made plans for the following weekend at our house. When George came over we talked sort of nervously for a little bit before I turned on some music. Hubby was dolled up by this point. George and I danced a little and kissed. Hubby joined us and everyone was touching what they wanted to. That got things rolling so we went to the bedroom.

I sat back and let my hubby do what he had been dreaming of. He knelt and got George's cock out. He gave George a blow job until George came. I encouraged him and praised him through the process. We took a little break and then George and I spent some time kissing and touching while hubby watched. Once George was hard again, he went to Hubby. They kissed and caressed and eventually worked up to pulling Hubby's panties down. George lubed up and entered Hubby. I watched as they fucked, Hubby moaning and loving it. He came into his panties before George came inside him.

Goodness what an interesting experience that must have been.
 
"Men cum hardest with cocks in their ass"

Not necessarily. On the other hand, some men can't maintain an erection with a cock, dildo, hand, or other object in their ass.

If you look at images or videos of men being fisted, more often than not they do not even have an erection though they clearly derive pleasure from the act. Their pleasure is centered around the anus itself, and not on the genitals.
 
I like to finger my ass when masturbating, feeling my ass contract when I cum, I love it. Anyone else?
 
Marking this for later!

Ever since I saw how hard my boyfriend came when I fucked his ass with a foreign object (at his request) while sucking his cock when I was 21, I've been chasing the intensity of that orgasm ever since. ;)

I've got quite a ways to go to work up to that with my husband, but I absolutely agree about men cumming hardest thay way. I sure cum hardest with a cock in my ass, too...that's why I have several toys around for when he isn't in the mood.

Thanks for sharing the hot videos!!! (Need a drooling smiley.)
 
I have a feminine side but I have a masculine persona and prefer bottom

When I say masculine, I'm not talking about the extreme stereotype one thinks of as distant, cool, and no emotions. I desire a man with a heart and plenty of feelings. I do wish it were possible to actually breed a man. When a man turns me on physically and emotionally, I wish I could impregnate him and he would make a child that was both of us -- lacking all the flaws I feel I have. Still, I don't envision him wearing a dress, putting on makeup, wearing lacy things, etc. The breeding is about mixing my genes with another man I care about. It isn't about making one out to be a female.

I know it goes against the norm, but I see being inside a man as a merger of two masculine beings that can look out for each other. I confess that I personally don't like to bottom. I tried it plenty of times when I got started with gay sex. At the time I was naive and was told that if you weren't hung you had to be the bottom. I figured there was truth to the rumors that homosexuals live unfulfilling lives with miserable sex. About two years into it, a man let me top. Then the light switch (as well as fireworks went off). I finally loved gay sex. I simply didn't care for penises inside me. I'm not a selfish partner. I want my partner to have pleasure. I just don't want his cock. I know it cums with the territory, but some of us simply aren't bottoms. We gave it a fair try, and it just wan't natural. Note, I'm not a jack rabbit when I fuck (unless a partner wants me to go fast and furious). Rather, I enjoy keeping the union going as long as possible. Afterwards, I also love to snuggle with my spent cock in his crack and my chest and stomach resting along his back, and my nose smelling the nape of his neck. If it were possible to stay hard and for both to be comfortable and healthy, I wish I could fall asleep connected until morning.

There is a part of me that wishes I could totally be inside a guy (my whole boady) as if there were some kind of emotional male womb. From my own experiences, men tend to be aloof from other men we are taught to be that way and to compete with other men. I have found that when a man lets you fuck him (and I'm not talking about some slutty man who just wants anybody up there at any tie), there is a certain level of trust as that act of being penetrated can challenge his masculinity. It can also be looked down upon for other things as risky for diseases, risky for damaging the inner lining, and can be dirty if the bottom man is not clean. Yet if despite all that he lets you in, it is a very privileged sacred place to be. There is a certain level of intimacy with a man that you can only get when the two of you are connected in that way. Some of my most gut level conversations with another man have been after such connections. Because there is so much wonderment around the whoel act, I'd rather just stay hard and inside (even if it meant forgoing my own orgasm), just to be that close for a lengthened amount of time. I know very few bottom men who turn cold, and just roll over or leave after they let you give them your essence...

I'll never understand the sissy phenomena that some men need to experience in order to deal with having sex with another man. When you strip off all to be naked with another man there is no games, just two guys. I don't wish a french maid outfit (anymore than I need leather (dead animal skins)), nor do I need perfume, makeup, wigs, a made up voice, etc. Rather, I just want the raw man who cares enough about me to want me inside him. With ED now, I don't do it, but it still moves me. When my partner wraps his legs around mine and puts his arm around me while we sleep, I feel close to being inside him. I don't want to take away his masculinity, nor do I want to give mine up. I just feel that my masculinity is doubled as I have a man to share my life with, and to watch my back against all those obstacles that we run into in life.
 
"Men cum hardest with cocks in their ass"

Not necessarily. On the other hand, some men can't maintain an erection with a cock, dildo, hand, or other object in their ass.

If you look at images or videos of men being fisted, more often than not they do not even have an erection though they clearly derive pleasure from the act. Their pleasure is centered around the anus itself, and not on the genitals.

My cock isn't usually hard getting fucked and I cum anally very hard. I don't think hard refers to the state of the cock here.
 
My cock isn't usually hard getting fucked and I cum anally very hard. I don't think hard refers to the state of the cock here.

I agree with that. I cum anally as well but, in the context of most (virtually all) of the posts on this thread, including the first, they are referring to penile ejaculation when they say "cum".

As you obviously know, for many of us who bottom and with a lot of anal experience, ejaculation is not necessarily the climax we are looking for when being anally receptive.
 
I agree with that. I cum anally as well but, in the context of most (virtually all) of the posts on this thread, including the first, they are referring to penile ejaculation when they say "cum".

As you obviously know, for many of us who bottom and with a lot of anal experience, ejaculation is not necessarily the climax we are looking for when being anally receptive.

I have to say that I really don't understand the joy a man gets out of being penetrated, but I'm so thankful that some men are that way. The only way I reach orgasm with another man is if I'm penetrating him. Oral sex can feel so pleasant, but simply was never orgasmic for me. I always wanted it to lead to being inside a guy.

I used to think that a bottom is faking enjoyment unless he is hard and coming close to climax. My partner of 15 some years, doesn't seem to cum when I have fucked him. Yet he has always enjoyed bottoming -- except for those times that I do it for so long. Since he has put up with me for so many years, I know that surely I wasn't just a pain in the ass. He has to get some kind of enjoyment from it. Having been with him so long has changed a bit of what I see in porn when I see an attractive male bottom. As stated, I used to feel that if the guy wasn't hard, maybe leaking, and definitely heading towards orgasm, that it was fake -- like women who fake it out of kindness for their partners. Now that I feel that at some level I must have pleased my partner, I now get more joy out of watching porn where the bottom is smiling, having a great time, but soft.

Again, I don't understand what he is experiencing as when I tried bottom (plenty of times) years ago, it was nothing about it I liked. I'm simply so thankful that there are some handsome bottoms (like my man) who exist. Bottom men are like angels on earth as far as I'm concerned.

On a related topic, one thing I do wonder about is all this homophobic talk that fucking a guy causes the bottom man over time to have bowel problems. I don't do much sex anymore with my ED, but I have never known a bottom who has lost control over his bowels. Something tells me it is just bigoted talk. It would be nice to know if any bottom men have a problem there.
 
Had a guy try to enter me once, but I was too tight for him. Feel like I missed out. Sounds intriguing! I'd love to try again!
 
I've been fucked a lot. I have never came during it. I don't usually jerk off while getting hammered. I usually just think about his cock, not mine. Maybe next time I'll try it.
 
My T girl

Got some toys for her to admire; and show me the ropes. Would be fun to get off without jerking. Stay tuned, kidz.
 
Back
Top