New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Nope not sleeping - just waking slowly :)

thanks for popping by! how was your weekend
 
Well, here I am again on my own... (going down the only road that I've been on...)

Aahhhh! 80's hair-metal moment!
 
gawd you're making me feel old leftie!


Hope your May is going ok ?!

Surely SURELY there is atleast another KIWI lurker!?
 
Today I saw a girl walking down the street liked she'd just walked out of an extras call for Wilderpeople.

She was wearing boots and a bushshirt and a really short skirt - and rocking it! She looked damn good, all sorts of wild thoughts escaped... :devil:
 
haha, there are still a number out in that activewear that i cant help but stare - others notice me but meh :p if you think you look sexy in something dont mind if people admire
 
strolling in...

big weekend for sport, AB's by 12 and Monday morning the America's Cup is coming back to it's natural home.

Rowers in Europe to takeout another bunch of podium finishes.

Life is good.
 
Hibernation time for the kiwi thread.

Lion's been and gone, America's Cup back to it's home, our rowers doing good things on the world stage and a kiwi in the top 10 at the Tour of France. The big storm bringing a dump of snow, so all the skiers are happy, all in all, life is good.
 
Another Kiwi emerges from the safety of the undergrowth

Kia Ora,

Aren't you doing an excellent job of keeping the Kiwi thread going.

Nice to know there are some others out there on Lit, even if for different reasons.

I'm not from the mainland haha, but it's a great part of our beautiful country to visit.

I trust everyone is keeping dry this glorious winter weekend.

J
 
Hello J, we do our best. The thread limps along these days. Great to see you drop back in. A weekend to have the heat on high, snuggle in a let the mind wander.

Surfing the threads always provides mind candy.
 
And even limping still keeps you moving, just might take a little longer to reach the destination.

Think of the good old hare and the tortoise.

I am inside and warm, and enjoying a quieter day after some chaotic ones.

J
 
Age and old sports injuries catch-up on me from time to time J. work busy or social J? rustle up a hot bath, glass of wine, lie back and relax.
 
dam wine bath relaxing and snuggling sounds fantastic - now to get a bath and mrs alone
 
Work busy, that's the story of my life.

I like your concept, but no bath here, and not so comfy reclining in a shower lol and I don't drink wine, but I can put my feet up and relax.
 
It's definitely an inside day here... not as bad as places further south have it though...
 
far too long next thing you know it will be summer and those summer dresses will be flowing again..
 
Jeez, no sign of summer dresses here today - they would've been up around the poor girls' ears in the wind!

And how about this fangled election then..?
 
Back
Top