New Member Introductions

I see why these "sweeps" are necessary now, though...three votes, zero comments, and my total score is 1.67. That kinda hurts.

Don't worry about it

I see why these "sweeps" are necessary now, though...three votes, zero comments, and my total score is 1.67. That kinda hurts.

Did you have to put it in the 'romance' section to qualify for the contest? I think it might have worked better in the 'non-human' division

No, although the "non-human" element is not played to strongly in the sexual parts of the story. There are some elements of physical appearance based on it, but they are also reasonably "human" as well. The plot is the only part that dictates that one of the characters is not human, plus the overall theme is definitely a romantic one, so I felt that it fit better with people's expectations.

Putting it in the non-human category might have given people the wrong impression. I suspect that most of the readers of that category are probably looking for either non-humanoid elements or some absurd, humanly impossible element within the sex scenes. As a stretch, maybe non-human creatures that change into a humanoid form for the purposes of sex. I doubt they are looking for a character that is for all intents and purposes human, except as dictated by plot points, though.

Hello world. I am a mother, wife and a corporate middle manager. My professional life is not fulfilling. My marriage is no longer fulfilling. And my children - while still under my roof - have moved on. I can only sneak onto this site when I'm alone at home (or everyone's asleep) and have am just getting the nerve to post. I have been writing erotic stories -- for my own entertainment -- for awhile now and am summoning the strength to submit my writing to Literotica. I am so enjoying reading the other posts and the stories and poetry I find here.

More coming...

Hello everyone, *Waves* I’m here to make some friends here in Literotica. I’m 23 yr old female exploring the depths of shadows in the darkness that spawns before me. I’m just looking for some fun like everyone else. So men or women send me a shout and we will close the gap and see where we are at.

Hello world. I am a mother, wife and a corporate middle manager. My professional life is not fulfilling. My marriage is no longer fulfilling. And my children - while still under my roof - have moved on. I can only sneak onto this site when I'm alone at home (or everyone's asleep) and have am just getting the nerve to post. I have been writing erotic stories -- for my own entertainment -- for awhile now and am summoning the strength to submit my writing to Literotica. I am so enjoying reading the other posts and the stories and poetry I find here.

More coming...

Welcome kindred spirit! :kiss:

Hello everyone!

I've been a member of Literotica before; however, my studies back then became so time-consuming that I decided to take a hiatus that lasted a good two or three years. :eek: I missed my time here a lot, so now life has settled down and I have a lot more spare time, I decided to re-join (I forgot my original username..) and so here I am!

I enjoy the roleplaying areas of Literotica the most, but I'm getting into the swing of posting in other parts of the forum. I live happily with my partner, who is aware of my membership here..we often read some of the boards together ;)

Looking forward to speaking to more of you around the site. It's good to be back. :cool:

More coming...

Love your writing on your site Belle. If you want feedback, you could turn on your PMs or send a Yahoo or MSM ID.

:rose:

Hi! I've just recently discovered the forums after enjoying the stories for a few years. I'm a mid-30's mother and wife who loves my family but loathes the domestic hamster wheel. My forum name is my way of poking fun at my life :)

I have a higher sex drive than my husband, we don't want an open relationship and I don't want to cheat so I look at lots of pictures of naked men, read great stories and masturbate but I hadn't even ever tried to masturbate until a few years ago (which is funny because I'm far from a prude). Thank you, literotica for helping me with that hurdle!

Hmmmm, what else? I've enjoyed some of the banter in the forum, liked the dick pic thread and I liked the thread of zaftig women. I'm curvy and it turns me on to read comments from men who find my body type attractive. I've not explored every sub forum yet but I'll be spending more time now that I've found the forums to see what fun awaits. I'm still not sure how involved I'll be in the forums but figured I'd introduce myself before jumping in the fray.

Last edited:
Hello.

I didn't realise that there were so many introduction topics here. Do people generally stick to certain parts of the site?

Anyway, hey. I'm new.

Hi! I've just recently discovered the forums after enjoying the stories for a few years. I'm a 33 year old mother and wife who loves my family but loathes the domestic hamster wheel. My forum name is my way of poking fun at my life :)

I have a higher sex drive than my husband, we don't want an open relationship and I don't want to cheat so I look at lots of pictures of naked men, read great stories and masturbate but I hadn't even ever tried to masturbate until a few years ago (which is funny because I'm far from a prude). Thank you, eliterotica for helping me with that hurdle!

Hmmmm, what else? I've enjoyed some of the banter in the forum, liked the dick pic thread and I liked the thread of zaftig women. I'm curvy and it turns me on to read comments from men who find my body type attractive. I've not explored every sub forum yet but I'll be spending more time now that I've found the forums to see what fun awaits. I'm still not sure how involved I'll be in the forums but figured I'd introduce myself before jumping in the fray.

Well welcome, just jump in wityh both feet anytime you like, and just see what happens.

Very new here....

Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.

Newbie here.....just signed up an hour or so ago, learning how everything works here sort of...so if I mess this up...try not to laugh too hard, LOL.....
I am from Canada...the cold part, LOL...
I was told about this site, and so far it looks very interesting indeed, love ot write about all sorts of of erotica. Married, have two daughters and a wolf hybrid dog, work in the health industry, love it, not the easiest job but love it, very rewarding in the end....I am a very out going and open minded person...have many hobbies - photography, writing, staying active and fit, human behaviors, especially when it comes to sex, how it affects people in positive ways, what makes them tick kind of thing, love to write erotica, have quite the imagination for writing it, not jsut your trypical let's get it on kind of thing, but with some serious creativity behind it, and looks like I have found the right place :)
love to make new friends here, looking forward to it (especially with the gorgeous ladies) .......

Hello everyone My name is Gabriel. I'm 29 been married 7yrs to my high school sweetheart and I very happily married. I work for the film industry and enjoy it. I love reading erotica and love to have sex daily.

Hello everyone My name is Gabriel. I'm 29 been married 7yrs to my high school sweetheart and I very happily married. I work for the film industry and enjoy it. I love reading erotica and love to have sex daily.

Well welcum, we are one big happy group here. I like to have sex more then once a day though ;)

Hello everyone! I've been reading the wonderful stories on Literotica for years but have just recentley discovered the msg board *waves* my name is Jessica I'm 22 and curvy I've never been sexual w anyone other than myself :eek: I have a really good freind who I sex txt with
and we plan on getting together soon :D Which is one of the reasons why I joined I have things to learn and get rid of some insecureities And of course I look forward to meeting people/
making friends who are just as passionate about sex/sexuality as I am :)

Oh - I don't think she implied once per day by saying "daily". A matter of semantics.

See here we go using big words, I have to get my dicktionary out again, lets see semenatics, yes here it is to do with linguistics and the meanings. I now about linguistics, isnt it something like the way we talk, eh by gum !!

See here we go using big words, I have to get my dicktionary out again, lets see semenatics, yes here it is to do with linguistics and the meanings. I now about linguistics, isnt it something like the way we talk, eh by gum !!

When I am on Lit, I often have my dick-tionary out and in my hand as well!

Hello everyone! I've been reading the wonderful stories on Literotica for years but have just recentley discovered the msg board *waves* my name is Jessica I'm 22 and curvy I've never been sexual w anyone other than myself :eek: I have a really good freind who I sex txt with
and we plan on getting together soon :D Which is one of the reasons why I joined I have things to learn and get rid of some insecureities And of course I look forward to meeting people/

welcum...any questions, PM me....:)

Im AJ

Hi: I'm AJ. I write men's erotica & Gentleman's Adventure.

Influences: James Ellroy, Charles Bukowski, Ed Lacey, Elmore Leonard, Carl Hiaasen, Andy McNab, and Martin Cruz Smith. I was also heavily influenced by 70’s-80’s men’s adventure and 50’s-60’s pulp fiction.

I’m a big fan of erotica, but unfortunately I have had a difficult time finding good men’s erotica, written by men for heterosexual men. To me, some of the current problems with commercial men’s erotica include: 1) embarrassing titles and book covers that I wouldn’t be caught dead downloading or being seen with, without women around me automatically judging me; 2) stories written by women, masquerading as men (very few women get what it means to be a man’s man); and 3) the lack of strong adventure/mystery storylines. Just my opinion, but I want believable but vicarious male characters, action/adventure, good sex, and beautiful women. On the book market, haven't found it, so I decided to make my own.

Literotica has some great stuff, and I've been a lurker for a long long time. Would love to connect with other authors who have the same point of view.

BTW: My stories are excerpts from my books. Currently cutting out sex scenes to see if they meet the "sexiness/hotness" factor. Always appreciate comments, and would love to discuss the lack of men's erotica.

Thanks
AJ

So this is where it begins?

Then hello all, and Merry Christmas.

I did not get what I wanted for Christmas, but I didn't expect it.
The coming year will be 365 opportunities to be happy (or not) I choose happy.

Last edited:
So this is where it begins?

Then hello all, and Merry Christmas.

I did not get what I wanted for Christmas, but I didn't expect it.
The coming year will be 365 opportunities to be happy (or not) I choose happy.

Oh Emma, I am sorry to here that Santa did not give you what you expected, perhaps you would like to sit on my knee and tell me what you would realy want?

Welcome JessicaJayne,

I hope you enjoy lit. I spend most of my time on here reading the stories as well. There are many talented authors. I think you will find the people on here who are also passionate about sex and all types of sexuality. For the most part we are non-judgemental. If you look through the amateur pics a bit you'll find that we come in many different sizes and shapes and yet most all the comments are always positive - as long as you are real (with yourself and with us). Enjoy and good luck with your new friend

Back