These Are the Voyages: A Star Trek RP (Interest Check/Casting Call)

Not sure why, Lee was written in response to Osal growling and taking a step towards her. I wrote how she handled it and Osal moved on as did she. I changed it up a but but again I think my post fits into the story!

If I am missing an angle let me know and we can discuss it further!:)

KC
 
If I am missing an angle let me know and we can discuss it further!:)

KC

Just forget I ever mentioned it. It wasn't a big deal.
 
Last edited:
I didn't mean to send the RP in a different direction temporarily. But I realized piling up Voxian dead just to fire a disruptor at them, didn't fit Federation rules of engagement and First Contact. If I read Tertius' post right, Osal's placing their Laser rifles for everyone to take one. Am I right Tertius?

The Ceremony Of Remembrance. A leader hand out belongings of the dead to remember them and not allow the soul to be forgotten. The Federation, Klingons, Shistevanians, Romulans respect enemies. I don't know much about Romulans except for testing others strengths to find out if they'll stand or back down.

I'll try to find a Shistevanian translator for something for Wolvrak to say, as I've just been winging it so far.
 
You misread wolfbrother.

Osal had dragged out two Voxian dead and added their bodies to the dead outside.
 
I read that where Osal drags two out Bro. I just meant the Ceremony of Remembrance taking things in a temporary direction.
 
Is our rp over? Tertius was the last to post with Maiden to post next. It's been weeks since, anyone heard from her? I'm getting worried about her and hope she's OK.
 
sorry for the delay

I'll post tonight. Sorry about the delay.
 
Last edited:
Any ideas for what might be waiting for Wolvrak as he returns from the ice planets surface?
 
Last edited:
My love ElvishKitty is a very good writter and would fit right in our Star Trek thread. She's extremely well read in many kinds of literature including SciFi SciFi Fantasy and Fantasy & I believe you will find ElvishKitty intelligent and a little weird...obviously the friendly fun type of weird I fell in love with. Welcome her in the truly kind, welcoming, way Tertius and Maiden did when we all started writing together.
 
Hey Hi!!!!

Weird? aww come on love, I wouldn't say weird exactly.... a bit of a head case sure, but weird? You flatter me XD.

Hello's everyone, I'd be ElvishKitty, or you know, Kitty for short, pleasure to meet all of ya, my love Wolfie seems to think I'd work here with all of you.. -whispers conspiratorially- between you and me I'm a bit rusty, I hope I can actually do it, reading is one thing, writing is a whole other and its been a while XD. Hope I don't let anyone down. If its ok with all of you I would be happy to join in.
 
Please join in. Let us know a little about your character. You can go in lots of different directions... ship has weird life forms in cryogenic storage, any NPC you can take over, or intro a new one.

We'll be on the space station soon... another good place to introduce your character. Have fun!
 
Weird? aww come on love, I wouldn't say weird exactly.... a bit of a head case sure, but weird? You flatter me XD.

Hello's everyone, I'd be ElvishKitty, or you know, Kitty for short, pleasure to meet all of ya, my love Wolfie seems to think I'd work here with all of you.. -whispers conspiratorially- between you and me I'm a bit rusty, I hope I can actually do it, reading is one thing, writing is a whole other and its been a while XD. Hope I don't let anyone down. If its ok with all of you I would be happy to join in.

Don't worry!! We love weird and head cases here. There is just no place for normal at this table.

If Wolfie have not yet told you and if you still wonder, you are MORE than welcome to join us, you can ask ANY question (No I am not as handsome as the guy in my avatar :p ) and please feel free to join us at your earliest convenience :)
 
Name: Serenity
Age: 19
Species/Race: Andorian/Aenar Hybrid

Appearance: Dark blue skin with white dots ((see attached picture))
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Golden
Height: 5'7"
Figure: Serenity's got curves in all the right places. Her figure is shaped as an hourglass, where her bust is large enough, barely any to go to waste when grasped, her hips are well rounded, and her thighs are thick.

Personality: Serenity doesn't trust easily. When she's not working, she's very nervous, shy, and skittish. When she gets comfortable around another she comes out of her shell, becoming affectionate and fun loving with an infectious laugh. Unlike her Andorian ancestors she is not a warrior, she can fight, but prefers not to. Unlike her Aenor ancestors, she doesn't believe that war is always unnecessary, she is not a complete pacifist and will fight for those she cares for, and only if it can be avoided.

Character Bio/History: Unlike other hybrids, Serenitys always been seen as different because she wasn't born with the light blue/green tinted skin that came with the mixing of the Aenar and Andorian genetics, as well as because her eyes were a golden color and her hair wasn't white. How this happened noone knows, but the Andorians and the Aenar tried to change her to look and be "normal", giving up when she reached her teen years. Then she found herself without a home to call her own so she left the planet, vowing she would never again return to those who turned their backs on her.

After wandering for months, Serenity decided it was time to settle somewhere, so she hitched a ride to a space station where she was hired on at a Gaming Hall. Being an exotic meant she could be a great distraction, ensuring that the house won more then it lost. She was for looks only, and made sure everyone knew it. If someone touched her she'd side step from them but would give them a flirtashious smile, knowing it would keep the customers coming in if they thought they had a chance, but some tried taking it to far, they'd take her smile as welcoming for more, often resulting in her injuring them.

As soon as she was off duty she'd change into clothes that covered her skin from prying eyes and then would go to a restaurant and would get a small meal, eating it in the restaurant where she sat in a dark spot where she wouldn't be noticed but close enough to the entrance where she could leave without being noticed, then would retire to her room until her next work shift.

Never letting anyone know who she was in her heart, and never letting anyone get close. She secretly longed for the company of others, but she feared to give anyone a chance, she feared to let anyone close, she feared falling for tricks and being abandoned once more. For now she was alone.... maybe someday....

Specific Skills or Areas of Specialization: Serenity is a telepath. When she doesn't block her senses she can anticipate the actions of others. She's also great when it is necessary for silent communication and can open a pathway between hers others' minds.

((as soon as y'all hit the space station, I'll join on in ^_^ Looking forward to writing with everyone... If anyone finds something wrong with my bio or you have ideas for it please don't hesitate to message me.))
 

Attachments

  • Serenity 1.jpg
    Serenity 1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
How long is it going to take to get the Tripoli's systems working well enough to go to warp three or four? Wolvrak could help as he's a natural mechanic, making retrofitted systems operate safely in vessels as his. How fast can we catch Lyanndri and prove she tried to kill Osal, so we can get out of bug territory before they return to finish off the Tripoli. Reason I ask and say this is ... I want to write with Kitty soon as her character Serenity is worked into the story.

I loved the History of Serenity the Andorian Kitty, it has just enough detail without giving to much away. Wolvrak will be wanting to have some time alone, a meal that isn't from a Replicator and a real drink. Hopefully they'll meet each other at the Space Station and get to know one another gradually over time.
 
ElvishKitty,
Awesome character!! Great job.

Wolfias,
In the words of Capt Jean-Luc Picard... I'll "make it so" Tripoli will be at the space station very soon. :D
 
Maiden,
Thank you very much :) . I'm extremely excited to bring her to life.

Wolfie My Love,
I so glad that you are anxious to get me into this roleplay with you and your friends, and I am very glad that you like Serenity. :heart:

Honestly it is no rush to get to the space station. Do not rush the roleplay though, I'd hate for the storyline to get rushed or thing get missed because of it. I will patiently wait until y'all get to there and then I will happily join in.

Tertius,
Not as handsome as your avatar huh? for some reason I'm willing to bet that you are more good looking then your avatar. :D . Thanks also for the randomness lol.
 
Last edited:
ElvishKitty,
Awesome character!! Great job.

Wolfias,
In the words of Capt Jean-Luc Picard... I'll "make it so" Tripoli will be at the space station very soon. :D
(Maiden, you're the Captain of the thread. No need to rush that much, it could affect the storyline in a bad way.)

Maiden,
Thank you very much :) . I'm extremely excited to bring her to life.

Wolfie My Love,
I so glad that you are anxious to get me into this roleplay with you and your friends, and I am very glad that you like Serenity. :heart: (I just know how well you write Kitty and you proved it. Doesn't surprise me that Serenity has a interesting history.)

Honestly it is no rush to get to the space station. Do not rush the roleplay though, I'd hate for the storyline to get rushed or something get missed because of it. I will patiently wait until y'all get to there and then I will happily join in. (If you can be patient I will be too.)

Tertius,
Not as handsome as your avatar huh? for some reason I'm willing to bet that you are more good looking then your avatar. :D . Thanks also for the randomness lol.
(Bro is Handsome...he's the spitting image of a...Klingon. Bwahaha! -Slaps Tertius on the back then gives him
a fist bump-)
 
Last edited:
FYI... the Vox took everyone they could find off the spaced station.

I figure Serenity hid somewhere and escaped their clutches. Anyhow, if required there can be a few more people that did that as well.

The away team will figure out the Vox made sure everything was neat and orderly before they left the station.

Welcome to the thread ElvishKitty!!!:)
 
How much longer before we can get the Tripoli to a Federation friendly Space Station? Was I That Obvious I wanted ElvishKitty Into The Story Line As Soon As Possible?"

Warp core back to full song, engines purring like a Tarkalian lion, shields back to full power and the weapons back online. So we'll get as much speed out of the ol' warp engines and get the hell out of Voxian space! Back to a ghost town of a Space Station? Wolvrak trying to put up with into a new alien every crew rotation. He's willing to join the crew in (Jury rig Errr.) REPAIRING the Tripoli's systems.

Better get someone to fix a replicator to make real alcohol so Wolvrak gets drunk. Or he'll go off in a rage to pick a fight in a cargo ship. Those well armed with weapons and an armored hull the ships shields are crap.
 
Last edited:
Obvious? Obvious about wanting me to join the rp? naaaah, not at all my love :D ... But don't worry, I will be joining in very very soon. :heart:
 
out of rp commission for a few days....

Hey everyone... Just wanted to let everyone know that I will reply at the earliest possible moment.. its April 26, 2017 right now, my father had a heart attack 6am-ish April 25, 2017 so I am not at home I am sitting in ICU waiting room most of the time except when I have to come to my mothers house to let her dog outside and to feed the cats, and unfortunately for me, the hospital keeps blocking access literotica because of "pornography" so I'm sitting at my moms house right now before I go back to the hospital and checked my messages here.

I copied your response in the rp Maiden as well as the message you sent to me in private so that when I'm not overly stressed out or when I need to have a minute of stress relief and escape... I promise I won't keep everyone waiting to long just please be patient with me during this time... Thank you very much.
 
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything workout well. And please take your time. Family is important.
 
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Kitten.

Don't worry, we are not in a rush, we go slow to write a great story.

Take your time, we will be here
 
Thank you.

I want to thank you for your patience and for your kind thoughts. My father is back home, and for the next week and a half I'll be helping to get him and my mother in a new schedule and getting them comfortable with all his new meds... However I wanted you all to know that I am back to enjoy the roleplay with all of you... As soon as my Wolfias finishes his post then I will start on a reply to everything... Thank you again for your understanding... :)
 
Back
Top