Who here has done anything sexual while at work?

yes i have , i worked for a company once and i and a gay guy were told to clear a storage shed across the yard so we went over and got started and he didnt know i was gay ,anyway we worked for a while and then sat down for a rest , well i sensed him looking at me and i asked what ? and he said i fancy you and i asked well what do you think we should do about it and he said ,i think you should suck my cock and to his surprise and delight i said okay and went over to him and he stood up and led me by the hand to the back of the room and pushed me to my knees and took his cock out and i just did what comes naturally and sucked him off .
we did it a few more times at work ,in an office , in the toilets and once in the plant room but we met at his flat more often than not .
 
i had two people i used to fuck at work - both female. One I used to do on a daily basis in my office or wherever we could get a few minutes alone - even locked in a garage once with others walking by.
 
I've had sex a few times at work, especially since getting my own office.
I wonder if it is just easier for women to do than men?
I can have a girl over and just pin her to the wal and grind down onto her thigh, or put her hand under my skirt (I always wear skirts for just such a reason)
And, sometimes, I'll pull my foot up under my skirt at my desk, and just rock myself against my heel
The last time I did anything with someone else was with a girl I occaisionally sleep with.
She came by, leaned back against my desk, between my thighs, her back to the door, and we just stared at each other, masturbating together
it was VERY hot

Wow I'm dripping now!
 
I worked as a security guard when I left uni, at the staff Christmas party I got drunk and started to flirt with the manager who was gay but quite butch. We ended up in his hotel room having very aggressive sex, he was a rough lover. After that he made a few excuses to get me to come to the office before a shift or to come visit me on night shifts at abandoned buildings. It was ideal as apart from a check call and two hourly patrol I was alone in the security cabin so no one disturbed us. When I worked at a call centre I used to masturbate in the toilets thinking about the sexy milf who worked at the desk opposite. She was a bbw with large breasts who always wore tight tops that showed off her nice cleavage. Nothing ever happened but she was a great fantasy wank.
 
Back
Top