Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty boring today , I did do a really close shave down below this morning , moisturized everything and then slipped into a pair of black bikini microfiber panties , it's always such a turn on to be shaved so nice and smooth !!!
 
Pretty boring today , I did do a really close shave down below this morning , moisturized everything and then slipped into a pair of black bikini microfiber panties , it's always such a turn on to be shaved so nice and smooth !!!

Wow that's a really sexy image in my mind, you shaven and in some lovely panties mmm
 
Hi Shaven,
The feeling of being sooo smoooth and slipping on a nice pair of sexy panties just makes me squirm in them with delight !
I love that feeling!!!!!
T
 
I like to be in white sometimes
 

Attachments

  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 195
Just freshly shaved and red satin hi-cut panties and a leather snap cock-ring will keep them bulging for some time..... :)
 
Last edited:
then.........the next thing ya know........they want to see you in stockings,garterbelt and high heels..........and then the leaking is gonna start.......
 
blue thong

my blue thong is rising between my ass cheeks and I am about to head out in public. Hopefully someone sees them rising above my jeans...

When I get home I think some grooming is in order in with a noce hot bath and some shaving... After that maybe some photos in this thong.

My cock is straining against it right now...
 
You little show off , letting your thong show above your pants ! LOL
Where did you say you were going ?
T
 
You little show off , letting your thong show above your pants ! LOL
Where did you say you were going ?
T

Already home, i know that one woman inthat store saw them and the look on her face I know she saw them. I also suspect she likes to take her husband with a strap on.

Currently just walking around my house only in my thong as joggers walk past. Nothing better when one sees me and licks their lips.
 
then.........the next thing ya know........they want to see you in stockings,garterbelt and high heels..........and then the leaking is gonna start.......

Oh yes !! They always seem to want that..( of course so do I )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top