Movie Quotes

BlackShanglan said:
" ... the fact that my gun has the words 'Desert Eagle .50' on the side, and that your gun has the word 'replica' ..."

;)

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

;)

Lauren Hynde said:
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

;)

Thank you! Paraphrase by memory clearly not my strong suit :)

Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001)

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it is!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Roy Batty - Blade Runner

McLintock! (1963) John Wayne

I know, I know. I'll use proper judgment. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you could've gotten somebody killed today and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth, but I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!
[Belts man in the mouth]

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.

Virtual_Burlesque said:
Cary Grant: Because I just went gay all of a sudden! --------- from Bringing Up Baby
This one of my all time favorites and then Katherine Hepburn with her whole "I was born on the side of a hill," routine when she breaks her heel. Classic.

www.bruce. said:
Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

"A moose bit my sister once."

Just because I had a spare minute, a microphone and a very bad Mockney accent.

The Earl

Attachments

• Rory1.zip
    96.8 KB · Views: 18
"I'm your Huckleberry."

and

"You're a daisy if you do."

~ Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Last edited:
"When your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?"

Hannibal Lector, "Silence of the Lambs"

I don't want FOP, Godammit! I'm a DAPPER DAN man!!

"Watch your language, young fella. This is a public market. Now, if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you...have it in a couple of weeks..."
EVERETT: "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity...two weeks from everywhere!" -- OH, BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

The Maltese Falcon (1941)
Sam Spade: "When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it."

Duck Soup
Groucho: "And remember while you're out there risking your life through shot and shell, we'll be in here thinking what a sucker you are."

Og

gotwood49 said:
"Watch your language, young fella. This is a public market. Now, if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you...have it in a couple of weeks..."
EVERETT: "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity...two weeks from everywhere!" -- OH, BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU?

"Isn't that a coincidence! Pete and Delmer here just got saved! It looks as if I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated!" - George Clooney, in "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Evil Alpaca said:
Now I wanna listen to that music!

I worked a year in a KFC in the town where James Dickey (the author of "Deliverance") went to college. I and another employee used humming the banjo tune as a code for "here comes a live one" - like the man who inevitably came in in overalls with an undershirt, a baseball cap, a huge bushy beard, and a golf-ball-sized wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth, through which he would place his order. One had two unenviable options: watch his mouth (and thereby the tobacco) closely to follow what he was saying, or ask him to repeat it and prolong his presence in close proximity. Ah, the joys.

Shanglan

BlackShanglan said:
I worked a year in a KFC in the town where James Dickey (the author of "Deliverance") went to college. I and another employee used humming the banjo tune as a code for "here comes a live one" - like the man who inevitably came in in overalls with an undershirt, a baseball cap, a huge bushy beard, and a golf-ball-sized wad of chewing tobacco in his mouth, through which he would place his order. One had two unenviable options: watch his mouth (and thereby the tobacco) closely to follow what he was saying, or ask him to repeat it and prolong his presence in close proximity. Ah, the joys.

Shanglan

That song was one of the things that got me interested in bluegrass, and I heard it playing when I was driving through the South. :D

A comedian once said (regarding the Olympics in Atlanta), "I wonder if they realize the river they're using for the kayak races is the same one they filmed Deliverance on. And if Ned Beatty can't make it down that river, a Frenchman in bicycle shorts don't stand a chance."
;)

Evil Alpaca said:
A comedian once said (regarding the Olympics in Atlanta), "I wonder if they realize the river they're using for the kayak races is the same one they filmed Deliverance on. And if Ned Beatty can't make it down that river, a Frenchman in bicycle shorts don't stand a chance."
;)

:D

That's brilliant !

tolyk said:
"No!" Marcel Marceau

(For those unaware of who that is.. He's a mime. He had the only line in Mel Brooks' "Silent Movie")

Back