Bi Ladies' Playground!

E

EquinoxRising

Hello, hello! This thread is a spot for all of us bi/pansexual women looking to meet, hook up with, or simply chat with like-minded women. (For those of you who don't know what pansexual means, it's someone who is attracted to both men and women - be them natural born or trans. I guess some bisexuals draw the line at trans people?? :confused: )

Anyway, pan does describe me more accurately. I'm attracted to both men and women, and I do not care if they were born that way or if they've transitioned. I'm an equal opportunity slut. ;) :catgrin: I am 38 and primarily looking for friendships. (I will not cyber, and it's doubtful I'll find locals on here. Also, I am married to a man, so even if I did find a local I'd seek a sexual friendship and not a relationship.)

So, c'mon ladies! Tell us all what you're looking for! ;)

Hi, not looking to meet up etc, chatting is fine tho.
I don't have time for Skype or that interested to chat on Skype other than family so this thread will do.
Like my profile says "Not sure what I'm looking for just yet" but a bi ladies playground sounds like a playground I would like.

Hi Rox. :) Welcome aboard! I, too, am not looking to skype. (I won't load it to my phone or tablet.) If nothing more, I hope this place can be a zone for fun banter and maybe a little flirting.

i could use some warmer weather when i am. it is cold here today...brrrrrrrr

I am always looking for new friends. I do like to chat away from here as well as here. LOL

i'm always looking to chat and get to know other bi/les/pan girls, feel free to PM me

Hello, hello! This thread is a spot for all of us bi/pansexual women looking to meet, hook up with, or simply chat with like-minded women. (For those of you who don't know what pansexual means, it's someone who is attracted to both men and women - be them natural born or trans. I guess some bisexuals draw the line at trans people?? :confused: )

Anyway, pan does describe me more accurately. I'm attracted to both men and women, and I do not care if they were born that way or if they've transitioned. I'm an equal opportunity slut. ;) :catgrin: I am 38 and primarily looking for friendships. (I will not cyber, and it's doubtful I'll find locals on here. Also, I am married to a man, so even if I did find a local I'd seek a sexual friendship and not a relationship.)

So, c'mon ladies! Tell us all what you're looking for! ;)

Looking to chat, not really into cyber much but love dirty talk. Would love to find a local to have a friendship and sexual relationship with. I am also married.

I always thought of my self as bi but I guess I am Pan didn't know there was a difference until now :)

Maybe I will have better luck here

I happily married to the most wonderful most wonderful man a girl could ever want, but he was deported in July of 2012, I see him once a month (if I am lucky) but he cannot help me with this deep desire to experience another woman. I have been searching for this friend for 1 to 2 years now.

I live in the Los Angeles area, one gal suggested a gay bar. How does one find such a bar? Anyhow, I am 47 years old, (soon to be 48 in a couple weeks) half Japanese mixed with Caucasian. I am open for some chatting too :D

In your local area you should be able to find gay bars. Try some searches on the Internet. LA is a big city! If the wonderful Showtime original show The L Word had anything real in it, they claimed West Hollywood was "gay town".

In the meantime, enjoy your stay here at Lit!! :rose:

Looking for something

First off I am 43, a mother of 3 and starting a new chapter. I left my husband after he could not handle the fact I am bi actually I am more pan. I moved out and now live in a cute studio apartment walking distance to everything. I not sure what it is I am looking for. I know I want friends possibly for chat, meeting and if we connect maybe it can lead to the bed. If you are feeling like saying hello I would totally dig a pm from you.

Bye for now,

Patty

Hello! I'm actually eighteen, my birthday was over a month ago. I've been bisexual for a long time and I've never really met other people like me. I feel highly sexual but I've never had an orgasm. I guess I'm wondering how y'all's experience has been with bisexuality.

Hello and Merry Christmas

Hi Ladies,

I am Maddi, I am a 49 year old Bi lady in South Florida. Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Hi ladies, I'm a 37 year old bi female. Let me know if you would like to chat :rose:

Back