Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

Okay, cool.

Do you think he's going to go with Vanessa, or would he still be there when Flute and Grisha get back to the tunnel entrance?

2HiIY2n.jpg

"Hey girl. Want some proper leverage?"

Okay, cool.

Do you think he's going to go with Vanessa, or would he still be there when Flute and Grisha get back to the tunnel entrance?

Oh sorry missed this. He'd be long gone, he wants to be on the other side. If nobody posts by the time I wake up I'll have him exit.

Oh sorry missed this. He'd be long gone, he wants to be on the other side. If nobody posts by the time I wake up I'll have him exit.

No worries.

I thought your last reply was in response to this? It sure seemed like Crim was moving off with the others, maybe I misread.

No worries.

I thought your last reply was in response to this? It sure seemed like Crim was moving off with the others, maybe I misread.

Oh, rereading I did respond to this. I guess I should double check the dates. Still I can post again if nobody does before I wake up again.

I don't think Flute will be super far behind Vanessa, Crim, and Cheetu as she catches up with Grisha at her side.

But should HC and I wait for a couple more posts before we reach you guys in the warmly-lit cavern?

I don't think Flute will be super far behind Vanessa, Crim, and Cheetu as she catches up with Grisha at her side.

But should HC and I wait for a couple more posts before we reach you guys in the warmly-lit cavern?

The post I'm working on is one that mainly has/had Vanessa and co. wait around to help point out which tunnels to take. A couple lead to dead ends, but most of the tunnels will eventually lead out to the city.

Man I never noticed how flat out Anime she looks in that one clip. So goddamn happy. That animation team needs to come back and do something. I vote Spawn.

My initial instinct is "what a waste" but then maybe this new Voltron is more Kung Fu and less robots.

I mean I LOVED the Boondocks. That said the Boondocks would have worked fine(ish) with the animation of the Simpsons or Family Guy. But man once a season they'd let those fuckers out of the cage and say "We want kung fu action." and it would be glorious. Half the time it made no sense but it was GLORIOUS.

Back