I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy _me_ ...when you hear yelling in 20 minutes its just this old borg... special time with PT and doc... so I know there will be a lot of PAIN...leave you with hugs kisses

fred

I have been this week :(
More than usual & that's saying something ;)
AWW! Not good! :rose: I know hubby returns home tonight, maybe that will give you some positive energy. In the meantime, get plenty of rest sweetie. My offer is standing and I'll do all I can to keep your spirits up! [[hugs]] :kiss:

Sexy _me_ ...when you hear yelling in 20 minutes its just this old borg... special time with PT and doc... so I know there will be a lot of PAIN...leave you with hugs kisses

fred

Aww....hope it went ok, Fred :kiss:

Hey kiddo

I'm doing alright. Its really cold, but otherwise alright.

How are you doing? Feeling better I hope.

It's cold here too!

I'm ok thanks, just waiting to pick hubby up ;)

:D x

Just waiting to pick him up :)
Then let him snuggle and hold you while you rest, sweetie! As a man, I know that's what he wants to do. Make you feel much better! Wishing you a restful sleep and sweet dreams! :kiss: :rose:

ships passing under a bright moon... Hope you're okay hunni

Your hubs might have been on at same time...your thread moves so fast I might have missed his posts. Or it was when I wasnt around. Shrugs. Sending lots of friday feeling to you :rose:

Then let him snuggle and hold you while you rest, sweetie! As a man, I know that's what he wants to do. Make you feel much better! Wishing you a restful sleep and sweet dreams! :kiss: :rose:

No snuggles, we were too tired :D

ships passing under a bright moon... Hope you're okay hunni

Your hubs might have been on at same time...your thread moves so fast I might have missed his posts. Or it was when I wasnt around. Shrugs. Sending lots of friday feeling to you :rose:

Hey Beth!
Have a great weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back