GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
playwithlezli said:
No, Annie did not share-greedy girl (pout)
Wench! do i even have your e-mail addy?! The only one that should be pouting is Mark.... he hasn't even gotten any return for his sharing efforts yet! oooops

Can you say SWAMPED?!?!?!?!?!?! *sigh*

playwithlezli said:
mmmmmmummmmbling a reply through a mmmmmouthful of mmmmmufffinnnn.
that's yum too ;)

No, Annie did not share-greedy girl (pout)

Yah, I know, butch rep seems to exist mainly in my mind these days, but hey, whatever works eh!

Quiet in here today-which is good, means I may get some of my work done! What are you up to?

And the best thing about this muffin is that it aint fattening.... ;)

She didnt? *tut* well you know where the source is.... :D

I'm not up to much today, still resting my wrist, well trying to anyway, all this typing is good exercise, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.... :p

playwithlezli said:
And welcome to the land of the AV there LzBn, here's today's vowel for you!
Keep smilin'! :)

mark197205 said:
Good afternoon LZ, hope your day is going well for you. :)

All is well. How are you today?

Care for some chocolate?
~~hands you some of your favorite~~

LzBnLvr said:
All is well. How are you today?

Care for some chocolate?
~~hands you some of your favorite~~

Glad to hear all is well, am doing well over this side of the pond too.

I would never refuse chocolate, well only if it contains nuts but thats just me. :D

Honey123 said:
Hey, Annie.. :kiss:'s thank you for your lovely PM...

What can i say Darlin' i missed you and just had to check! :rose: :kiss:
femininity said:
gotta get some kip I'm leavin a bucket ful of chocolate huggsters for the Elfin Pixie Fairy of my dreams. love you Vana And im leavin a bike outside for Annie. Drive over the pond if you still want to. I miss you. Both. :heart: :heart:
And speaking of amazing people that i've missed! :kiss: :rose: You keep right on shredding those undies, girl! :D Ooooo a Ducati.. how did ya know?! *grin* Is this a rental or can i keep her!? Love you Darlin! go gently
playwithlezli said:
Annie, can you shake your bootie one more time for me please :D (Clears throat,) yum, wonderful thank you!

*comes in sliding off new leather jacket* The smell just makes me cream my jeans... and .... and ... want to DANCE!!!!!! :kiss: Big black horse and a cherry tree.... that tune just will not let me sit still!!! *grin*
LzBnLvr said:
I love it....It leaves something for the imagination....
the imagination is such a powerfully amazing tool... and yet.... somehow... when the reality surpasses that tool...... Priceless!! *BFG*

Highlights of the day:

Conversation with my 5 year old daughter this morning at 7 am.

Me: Oh Goodness Sweetheart, we did not work on your school reader last night!
Her: That's ok mummy - Nobody's perfect..
Me: (laughing) Well, let's get ready for school quickly so we can read it once or twice before we leave for school
Her: It's really ok Mum, i'll make it up as I go along...
Me: (grin) That's my Girl!

She's at her best friend's house tonight for a sleep-over because it's the friend's birthday. She called me at 8 "because i want to sing Away in a manger to you, Mummy" And then she sings "no crib for her bed"

Then she calls me 15 minutes later to ask "Mum, just a quick question... are hedgehogs for real, or are they magickal?"

I love her with all my heart :heart:

Anniejustagirl said:
Wench! do i even have your e-mail addy?! The only one that should be pouting is Mark.... he hasn't even gotten any return for his sharing efforts yet! oooops

--SWAMPED---

mark197205 said:
Glad to hear all is well, am doing well over this side of the pond too.

I would never refuse chocolate, well only if it contains nuts but thats just me. :D

So you like "GIRL" chocolate.....No Nuts! LOL

Nirvanadragones said:
Highlights of the day:

Me: (laughing) Well, let's get ready for school quickly so we can read it once or twice before we leave for school

She's at her best friend's house tonight for a sleep-over because it's the friend's birthday. She called me at 8 "because i want to sing Away in a manger to you, Mummy" And then she sings "no crib for her bed"

Then she calls me 15 minutes later to ask "Mum, just a quick question... are hedgehogs for real, or are they magickal?"

How very sweet. I bet she is as beautiful as her 'mum'!
:kiss: :rose: Good Evening your Nirvana-ness ;)

Anniejustagirl said:
What can i say Darlin' i missed you and just had to check! :rose: :kiss:

And speaking of amazing people that i've missed! :kiss: :rose: You keep right on shredding those undies, girl! :D Ooooo a Ducati.. how did ya know?! *grin* Is this a rental or can i keep her!? Love you Darlin! go gently

*comes in sliding off new leather jacket* The smell just makes me cream my jeans... and .... and ... want to DANCE!!!!!! :kiss: Big black horse and a cherry tree.... that tune just will not let me sit still!!! *grin*

the imagination is such a powerfully amazing tool... and yet.... somehow... when the reality surpasses that tool...... Priceless!! *BFG*

*makes note to buy Annie another new Leather jacket...* :D

Nirvanadragones said:
Highlights of the day:

:rose: :heart: for you
:rose: :heart: for five year old little girl (recent birthday!)

(Hedgehogs aren't but five year old little girls are. Magical, that is.)

Nirvanadragones said:

*sigh* ain't they grand... light for the soul! Sierra called me twice last night.... our usual phone call about how her day went and what she wants to do tomorrow and how she loves that her brother will not be in her bedroom at the new house.... *grin*

Then again about 20 mintues later... (mom may need to rethink the phone in her room) just because... "I knew you missed me." :D

Nirvanadragones said:
Highlights of the day:

Ah the wonderful things kids say... :cathappy:

Anniejustagirl said:

*says pouting* SWAMPED! :p

Anniejustagirl said:
*sigh* ain't they grand... light for the soul!

I sure wish I had my own. :( My ex and I tried to get pregnant via artificial insemination (well I tried to get pregnant). I tried for 6 months...and I never got pregnant. However she left me two and a half years ago, so I guess there is a reason for everything. But I have lots of Neices and Nephews that I spoil!

I'll be back later. I'm going to go make dinner for my Mom, she's not feeling well, she has a darned cold.
:kiss: 's for all

LzBnLvr said:
I'll be back later. I'm going to go make dinner for my Mom, she's not feeling well, she has a darned cold.
:kiss: 's for all

Catch you later LZ, enjoy dinner. :rose:

Hope mom feels better soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back