Instruments of Insanity Final Reboot (Closed: NickIsSora)

Once in side the house he began to draw the hot bath they can soak in James held Mary against him and pet her hair gently across her scalp playing with her strands as he poured a bit of water over her head to wet her hair and began to wash it holding her close he smiled.-"So as you said i am as gentle as a teddy bear and as rough as a pack of sand paper."-he chuckled.-
 
With a relaxed smile, she sank into the soapy water. "Teddy bear is much better for now, thanks", she said with a sigh as her sore muscles relaxed - although the soapy water still stung on her raw wrists. "I have always wondered what it would feel like to be sodomized by a teddy bear..."
 
James chuckled a bit and stroked her hair. "Well we will find out after." James began to wash her hair gently and message her scalp. "like i said anything you want to do but lets pamper you my love."
 
"Would this 'pampering' by any chance involve NOT invading my rear end?", she replied with a grin. Her hands were rubbing her body, especially her breasts. She took great pleasure in stroking them sensually, lifting them out of the water and into his view. She started to teasingly rub soapy water all over them. They were glistening even more now, the nipples partially erect.
 
"Your the one who offered it if you don't want me to we won't this time." -James chuckled a bit and continued to wash her hair with conditioner he smiled.-"teasing me because i am washing your hair...careful i may reach around."-James chuckled.-
 
"Reach around if you dare. It's been a long time since I drowned anyone", she replied and grabbed his wrists as if to drag him into the bath with her. "I feel very docile today, sex-wise. Conservative, even. I am still thinking whether the lights should be on or off when we get it on."
 
"Hey no rush and i am not going ot force you in to it...relax it will be ok..." James smiled and got free from her grasp and held her tight sinking in the tub a bit. "You will be ok no worries." James said.
 
Still enveloped in that warm, comfortable feeling of the water around her, she slowly guided his hands across her breasts in wide circles. "How about you come in here, and we put off the other stuff until I am feeling better? You really have to take better care of your victims."
 
"Oh? Are you saying i don't take very good care of you."-He pulled his clothes off and slipped in behind her as he held her close.-"I think i take very good care of you."-He said and continued to rub her breasts in the same motion she had him do.-
 
She pressed herself against his chest and closed her eyes. A soft tingling was rising between her legs whenever she let her mind wander and concentrated just on this rubbing. Soapy hands on her soft skin, gliding along and rubbing them just hard enough to feel great. She started to purr softly.
 
-James kissed her neck softly and kept rubbing her breasts more enjoying each moment he could feeling her shift and moan a bit louder.-"I feel your nipples get hard do you enjoy it very much..."-He smiled softly.-
 
"You are getting quite hard, too", she replied and moved her butt where she could feel his stiffness. Her hands reached behind her back and started playing with his penis, gently stroking the tip, rubbing the skin, feeling the excited throbbing underneath.
 
-He groaned and pets her hair gently a moment then continued to rub her breasts even more as he kissed her neck and sucks gently on to her neck-"This feels nice and i am enjoying this very much."
 
She made small circles with her thumb on the tip of his penis until she could feel it swell to its full size in her hands. Then, she gripped the shaft and started to pump slowly and rhythmically, careful not to excite him too quickly yet. She wanted to stay in here and enjoy this for much longer.
 
-He groaned and moaned gently in her ear as his fingers teased her nipples lightly squeezing them with his fingers.-"oh that feels very nice mmmm I see you are enjoying this."
 
She kept moving her hand very slowly and leaned against his chest to listen to his breathing change. With her other hand, she spread her labia apart just a little, hoping he would get the message.
 
-His hand cupped her pussy and just slowly ran his fingers gently over her Labia slowly and gently as he groaned softly feeling her hand stroked his cock and moaned.-
 
She smiled as she felt that he had understood her perfectly well. As his gentle fingers started caressing her, she almost involuntarily tightened her grip around his hard penis.
 
-He kept stroking her just stroking her enough to play with her with his fingers like a piano playing the keys gently and slowly to enjoy each moment as his fingers stroked the center and her lips to just caress her.-
 
She relaxed everything and sank back into the warm water as she closed her eyes and let herself fall into that warm feeling that was rising up in her. For a few moments, she did nothing but enjoy that sensation.
 
James fingers traced and played lightly dancing over those lips and groaned gently to her playing right back. His lips parted to breath in only her own moans and the heat in the bathtub. James cock twitched in her hand.
 
"Hey, stop holding back!", she whispered with a grin. Her thumb started to massage the tip of his penis in small circles. To her satidfaction, the shuddering in her hands grew stronger.
 
-he shoved his fingers in and slipped his second finger in and moved them in and out.-"Easy i thought you wanted a nice teasing and relaxing feeling."-his fingers dove in and out moaning gently.-
 
"Eh, I am feeling more like some action now", she whispered back and moved her hand faster. "Try holding that back, superman", she added and stuck out her tongue at him.
 
"Oh as in how long can i with stand fucking you?"-James smiled and felt her stroke as he Fingered her pussy deeper and a bit faster moaning a bit from her strokes-
 
Back
Top