Adventurous Relationship *Closed*

Goddess Trinity

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Posts
713
Character Details:

Name:
Lucy DeVante
Age:
27
Basic Appearance:
Click ME!
Specialty Characteristics:
Futanari - 11 inch cock with no exterior balls right above pussy
--------------------

With a loud grunt and clank, Lucy hefted the heavy barbell back onto it's stand above her. Sitting up herself up on the bench, she bounced a bit as she was quite pleased with her performance this morning. She worked out 3-4 days a week, sometimes more if she really needed to refocus her needs. Standing up, she looked at herself in the mirror across from her admiring her physique.

With her comfiest yoga shorts squeezing her butt, she turned to the side to really take it in, smiling at her curves. Approaching the mirror, she bent over a bit allowing her breasts to really stand out in her pink sports bra before bending back and taking it the early on-set of her abs showing. Biting her lip, she really felt sexy and realized she was turning herself on. Shaking her head, her damp hair smacking across her face, she realized she could be mistaken for stripper or model at this moment.

Suddenly a noise distracted her from her moment and she realized someone was at her door. She thought to herself, could it be the delivery girl that she had been seeing around her neighborhood lately? With a grin, she hurried out of her basement and up the stairs to her entryway, quickly peering through the peephole in her door.

To her surprise, it was the delivery girl she had been seeing and with excitement filling her body, she quickly open the door to a surprised look on the delivery girl. Realizing her appearance, Lucy decided to have some fun with this. "Hi there miss...?"
 
Name: Cassie Loveless
Age: 25
Basic Attributes:
Shy 5'5 reddish blonde hair on the the more petite side with smaller breasts yet still a fairly toned figure.
Characteristics:
Futanari - 13 inch cock with no exterior balls right above pussy
--------------------


Cassie had always found being a delivery girl rather mundane as she went from house to house dropping things off at houses and occasionally having a brief interaction with those inside when she needed a signature. Yes, there as the occassional lovely housewife or single young lady still in her sleepware or the occasional towel which always led to brief embarrassment and blushing on her own part, but these cases were few and far between and she was never ever lucky enough to act out on them that's for sure.

Cassie pulled up to her next delivery a modest home with a lovely landscaped lawn. She had been her before but only to drop off and this time she needs a signature for her delivered so hopping out with the package she heads toward the front door to ring the bell and hopefully someone is home today.

Cassie rings and waits a few seconds and then hears some bustling from inside the house before someone getting closer to the door and opening and greeting her with a "Hi there,Miss". Cassie is completely taken back as the gorgeous woman in front of her had clearly just been working out a bit as she was a bit sweaty and tightly clad in very cute yoga pants as she answered the door. She was very fit and Cassie all of a sudden lost all track of how much time has passed since the woman had open the door and greeted her.

Cassie felt very plain in her uniform and the way she has to put her hair up, but finally stumbled out the words "Oh, um, Hi there to you, I just need s signature for this..are you getting a good sweat?" Getting a good sweat? Geez what did that even mean, Cassie nervously hands the signature pad to the woman.
 
Lucy smiled, revealing her white glossy smile to the delivery girl. Taking the notepad, she intentionally took a hold of it by sliding her fingers down the delivery girls hand before taking it away. "I am thanks..." she signed her name but didn't immediately give her the pad back.

"So... how big is the package?" She could tell the girl was somewhat uncomfortable so Lucy figured it be fun to tease her a bit.

She could tell that underneath the work outfit, she was a very sexy woman. She began to wonder what the outfit was truly hiding. Finally she decided to give the pad back to the woman. "You can bring the package inside, just leave it on the table." She turned and led the woman into her home, guiding her towards the kitchen. Her butt, encased in the yoga shorts, bobbed back and forth thanks to her hips, enticing all that glanced at it.

Once in the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of water and leaned against the counter, stretching her abs and showcasing her body.
 
Cassie feels a sense of electricity as she feels the woman's hands brush up the length of her own as she takes the notepad from her. She inquires in a very tongue and cheek way about the size of the package. I nervously gulp as there is a quite a big lump in my throat as those words leave her mouth..how could she? No there is no way. I stumble to find the words "Oh, it's just um a package like any other one I suppose."

She guides me into the house and toward the kitchen. I am now troubling to find the words to continue the discussion as I am caught looking at her striking body in her workout outfit. I am trying not to stare as she asks me to set the package down on the counter in the kitchen. I place it there and watch as she stretches. There is a long silence as I look her over albeit unintentionally. Trying to find words, finally slipping out with something clearly obvious "So how is the work out going?" realizing her own silliness also gives a statement "You have a beautiful home."

Goosebumps begin to form all over Cassie as she watches this sexy women displayed in her own kitchen wondering how she got to this point in the first place as a quick 30 seconds ago she was just in her truck simply driving around.
 
Grinning widely, Lucy setting her water onto the counter "thank you very much. My workout was good but I don't think I'm done yet." Her eyes darted downward, glancing at the delivery girls crotch. She had to admit, there was an ulterior motive for inviting her in but she wasn't ready to admit it to her. Noting the name on her shirt, Lucy turned around to pour another glass for Cassie.

"So it's Cassie right? Let me get you a cold glass of water for you, I know it's real hot outside. You have AC in that truck right?" Intentionally, she turned the faucet on low and filled her a glass of water and leaned over, stretching the fabric of her shorts around her firm booty. When she realized the glass was full and just overflowing into the sink, Lucy poured out some excess water and turned, handing Cassie the glass of water.

"I'm assuming your new to the neighborhood, right? I got to know the Frank, the old delivery man but if I recall correctly, he retired." Walking over to the package that Cassie set on her table, she started to pull the flaps apart, opening the package. "He liked to help me personally with a lot of packages. Not sure what you're day looks like but... do you think you could help me?" Lucy asked somewhat huskily, reaching into the box to pull out another while blank box with her mystery purchase inside.
 
"Well thank you very much", I say grasping the water and sountering a little bit further into the kitchen toward you as I take the glass. " I have a fan, but struggle with minimum AC so it can get quite hot throughout the route if the temperature is hot enough outside, like today for instance. I try to make the best of it".

As you maneuver about, it is very difficult not to stare at your firm bottom in those shorts all engaged from working out, it is quite a sexy thing to behold as I drink some of the water.

"Yes I'm fairly new to this part of town but like it so far, oh he helped? I suppose I can as well I have some time, what sort of help so you need?"

Quite perplexed now by the package and what it may entail inside now as this sort of thing was really unorthodox and I was now a bit nervous about where this may go and the more intriguing mystery box
 
Before opening the package, the looked over at Cassie with a smile and slid it over towards her on the table. "Nothing I think you can't handle." Lucy stated as she moved across Cassie very closely and momentarily touching her hand before exiting the kitchen. "I'll be right back! Go ahead and open the package for me Cassie. I'm going to need it right away!"

The excitement inside of her was building to a crescendo and she couldn't wait to let it all out. Lucy sauntered over to the front door and locked it, doing so as quietly as possible. Turning towards the kitchen entrance, she saw Cassie facing the opposite way. Smirking, she reached under her sports bra and with some difficulty pulled it off her body and relished at the sensation of the cool air hitting her damp skin. Bending over, she slid her yoga pants down her long legs and kicked them off to the side.

Now standing completely naked in her vestibule, she slid her hand between her legs and dipped her fingers into her pussy which was slick with her fluid. Sle slid the hand up across her clit and up her engorged cock. Yes, she was a futa and she loved it all. Sliding her hand up the shaft to her girly-cockhead, Lucy squeezed the thick mushroom cap between her fingers sending an erotic sensation through her entire crotch exciting her even further.

With every step, her cock bounced back and forth as she made her way to the kitchen again looking forward to the surprise look of Cassie. Standing just a few feet behind her, noting that Cassie was now holding her new toy, she crossed her arms under her breasts and lifted them just slightly. "Well Cassie, think you can help me with that? I've been needing something bigger lately." Lucy teased.
 
I stand over the package as Lucy walks away completely unsure what to expect or what I could handle truly may mean or not. I lose track of where Lucy maybe going throughout the house and turn my attention to the package in front of me and slowly open it and peer in to find a very large oversize dildo and gasp a bit as I pull it out and take it into my hand. My own area below begins to quiver as I feel my body tense a bit and my pussy begin to tingle.

Something else also starts to stir a bit. Oh no not now I think to myself. It can't not here. My large cock which had been quite hidden now begins to sway have erect as it dangles down a bit in my work outfit pressing against the fabric firmly as I still hold the 10 inch dildo Lucy's kitchen wondering what on earth I have gotten myself into here.

"Oh goodness Lucy, this is quite the toy you've ordered here." Something bigger I begin to think to myself...does she really know. So nervous now trying to stay collected and not get to aroused here in the kitchen.

"What kind of help do you need, Lucy, I'm always willing" gosh really caught myself there as my mind is losing its boundaries as my arousal is taking over now and growing.
 
As soon as Lucy saw Cassie gasp when she turned around, her lips curled into her mouth before being released but this time with a shiny hue. Lucy's eyes watched exactly what Cassie did in that moment and she could help but flex her muscles in her groin, causing her cock to bounce. "I'll take the silence as a look of approval. Glad to know you find me attractive..."

Glancing downward, she couldn't help but notice the bulge that was extending down Cassie's leg. "Ohhh... what's this? I see you really like what you see... Interesting... can you imagine having a fuck stick like this and yet not one man will fuck me?" Lucy began to take a few steps towards Cassie while she pouted a bit with her lower lip and softened eyes. "I have to resort to dildo's and lately I've needed something bigger. I was hoping what you've got in your hand is what I needed but, you're pants are giving me second thoughts..."

Lucy teased as she got closer towards Cassie. Eventually she had to grasp her dick and point it upward so that she could get closer to her, eventually pressing it between them and nudging the underside of her breasts. She did this while stroking Cassie's own cock through her shorts. "Something tells me what you've got hidden away is exactly what I want and not in your hand... so, think you can help me Cassie? Do you wanna FUCK my pussy? Make me scream? Make me cum? And cove me in your juices?" Lucy lustfully said slowly. Just as Lucy said the last bit she bit her lower lip, lightly breathing onto Cassie's face just inches away.
 
Last edited:
It was amazing for Cassie to see from another perspective her eyes catching Lucy's cock bounce and twitch with every move as she glistened down below as well. Unsure of how to really answer, Cassie was so pent up and turned on by the whole situation. "Oh yes, Lucy, you are extremely attractive and alluring, my mind is racing with naughty desires that your body is evoking in me right now, I don't know what to do. All those big dildos can't quite take care of you, I know what you mean and how you feel."

Lucy could have all my thoughts and desires at this point as well as the ever growing cock between my legs. Nipples now hard poking through my own shirt as her naked body came closer to mine with so much heat and tension I was unsure how to proceed. Lost in craving everything Lucy had. Her cock now protruding upward was quite the sight to behold and looked very sexy pressed against underside of her breasts.

I moaned out a bit uncontrollably as Lucy began to rub through my shorts as I ached and strained against them so turned on at this point. "Yes, Lucy, I desperately want your hot pussy and hear your primal screams and see your orgrasm study over you and give you all I have."

I was being taken over by my desires as I lost sense of where I was and lost between fantasy and reality as I felt Lucy close. Pushing my lips out to meet hers as we were so close and pressed against one another.
 
Lucy lips pressed against Cassie in a very slow and sensual kiss, and before Lucy let go of all her desires she gently pulled leaving behind a taste of her strawberry lip gloss. Her lower lip quivered and a soft moan escaped her lips as her body craved so much more. Opening her eyes and looking up slightly at Cassie, Lucy felt like she could melt at that moment.

While this was happening, her hands were moving with ninja-like precision to undo Cassie's buttons on her shorts and unzipped them quietly. Before Cassie could move, Lucy squatted down and in one swift motion pulled down the shorts and the underwear that Cassie had been wearing. Immediately the cock that had been hidden bounced back up and smacked her in the chin and cheek. The weighty meat pulsed against her face and teased her even more.

Looking up at Cassie, Lucy paused as her hands wrapped around the shaft. "You have an impressive cock Cassie. This looks like it's exactly what I need. I'd rather you use this than that dildo in your hand. Think you could spare some time on me from your route?"

Grinning widely, she softly gave the shaft a kiss leaving a sticky lip mark from her lip gloss. She planted a few more kissed but made her way up the shaft towards the tip. With her hands wrapped around the meaty cock, which could barely wrap completely around it, she started to stroke it up and down with stretching and pulling the skin. Lucy spotted a drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip and with a toss of her hair and focusing her attention up at Cassie. She stuck out her tongue and very deliberately dragged her tongue from the underside of the tip-top of the crown, the drop of cum clearly sitting on her tongue before it disappeared into her mouth. With a grin, she bit her lip and lustfully commented with a "yum".
 
Cassie was lost in the sensual kiss as both of their lips intertwined and tongues explored a bit as they pressed together. Cassie's eyes were closed and gone in the moment when she felt Lucy's hands explore down her body a bit. It was the point of no return down below as her girl-cock was very close to bursting out of her shorts and soon it didn't matter as frozen still Cassie was fully exposed and out as Lucy had swiftly yanked her shorts down exposing her fully in front of her and began to explore with her hands.

I felt myself now start to grow and strain in Lucy's hand as she began to touch and stroke and was moving with each one of my breaths as Lucy complimented me and my cock, I began to blush fully aware of its size and girth as she continued to play. "Yes, I think I have plenty of time for you, and whatever mischief we can get into together here."

I set the dildo down onto the counter and threw my hair back a bit as Cassie began to expertly work over my large cock that was throbbing now with each touch and aching with her lick and attention to the tip as she worked up and down my shaft planting her mark up and down it. Many moans escaped my lips as I reached down with my hands to tease and rub over her shoulders and down what I could of Lucy's back and trying to feel her large full breasts in my hands as well as she continued to play.

My arousal continued as I began to leak juices out of both my wet pussy and tip. "It's not fair that you get all the fun is it now?" I adjusted my legs and stepped out of my shorts fully now as I stared still impressed with all of Lucy as well.
 
With a lick of her lips, she really forcefully began to stroke her cock with both hands. Her tits bounced widely with the motion of her arms. "Oh don't you worry, you'll get your turn. I have many things that need taken care of but at this moment, I need this cock." With that last comment, she glanced down and slipped the crown of the cock between her lips and into her mouth.

The stretch of Lucy's lips were extremely pleasant, her jaw was open wide to accept the big dick into her body and she was more than willing to offer. Using her tongue and the little space available, she bobbed and licked the throbbing meat urging it to it's fullest size. She kept one hand stroking what wasn't fitting inside of her mouth while the other she removed from the shaft and slid down the understand to the slick pussy between her legs. Her fingers dipped into the juicy slit, gliding over her clit and then plunged half of her fingers length into the depths of her womanhood.

Moaning around the girly meat, Lucy looked up at the delivery girl who appeared to be enthralled in pleasure. Lucy could feel her own cock bouncing and be pressed into the floor in front of her, the juices leaking out all over the clean floor. The inside of her own thighs were slick with her juices as she needs the thick cock deep inside of her.

Tightening her suction on the thick dick in her mouth, she slowly pulled off until the tip popped out with a loud "POP!", she repeated this two more times before standing and stroking the slick cock a couple times. "Ready to give me the fucking I need Cassie? You'll know when I'm satisfied." She gave her a quick, seductive kiss before holding on tight with the cock and pulled her into the living room.

Lucy released Cassie's cock and sat in a deep lounge chair. Using the arms of the chair, she managed to lift her legs in the air and rest them over the arms giving Cassie a great view of her slick wet pussy wide open for her and her dick pointed up at Lucy's face. She leaned forward and licked the tip, teasing both of them in the process. "Show me what you can do delivery girl."
 
The sight of it all was too much to see as Cassie couldn't control herself or moans as she was fully consumed with pleasure as Lucy continued to work all over her cock so masterfully she could barely take it. Cassie's cock grew a bit more inside Lucy's mouth as she felt it engorge to it's almost complete state as she licked and bobbed on her. She was leaking everywhere with her nipples now fully erect as the continued pleasure rose and rose. Cassie hadn't felt this way in so long, now eyes closed tight from the exctasy she was feeling up and down her entire body from her hair to her toes and everything in between.

I was unsure of myself and where we were even going as Lucy stopped a bit suddenly and started to lead me by my fully erect girl-cock toward the other room as she sat down in one of her chairs she was quite the sit to behold dripping wet and with her own cock pointed up toward her full and sexy breasts it was hard not to just start stroking to the sight.

"Yes, I am so ready to give you everything I have, in every way that I can, until I cannot handle it anymore" I was so turned on it was tough to formulate clear thought and sentences as I pressed the tip of my cock toward Lucy's dripping wet slit. I moved slowly as not wanting to drive in too quickly despite both being so wet and slick. I teased a bit more before sliding in deeper, loving the look of her own cock and breasts bounce with every little movement of my slow entry and began to move my hips slowly at first as I continue to slide in and out deeper and deeper rhythmically meeting the movements of her own hips bouncing back toward me from the chair. tracing my hands along her feet and ankles down a bit of her calves.

"You're quite the sight to behold," I said as I saw her own eyes shut and hair thrown back in pleasure as I continued to press deep and exploring with my hands as my own juices dripped down to the chair.
 
The moment she felt the tip of Cassie's cock pressing into her, her mouth fell open and she couldn't help but moan. Lucy felt like she was being split in two but in a great way. There was a distinct squishing noise as she pressed in deeper and her pussy opened wider with each thrust. Lucy let her head fall backwards as the sensations began to hit her fast.

Lucy's toes began to tingle as her pussy suddenly clamped down around Cassie. She had just stated to get hit with an orgasm that grew to a mild crescendo. "Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me Cassie!" Lucy screamed as her orgasm grew even larger. Her skin felt like it was on fire and her toes were curled in the most intense way. She could feel her juices leaking out profusely around the thick cock throbbing inside of her to the extent that it was pooling around her cheeks.

All while this was happening, her cock was throbbing and bouncing in front of her. The veins grew thicker and protruded from the skin as it smacked against her chest. She moved her arms to hold her breasts in place which created a fantastic valley with her tits. Suddenly on one of the bounces, her cock pressed between her own tits and got stuck between them. Now with each thrust from Cassie, her own cock was fucking her tits causing a wonderful dual sensation in her pussy and her cock. Lucy knew from previous experience that if she came from both orifaces, that it not only be very messy but very intense.
 
Cassie began to intensify her deep strokes a bit before slowing down and then quickening again try to build both her own and Lucy's arousal to the point of no return. Cassie was loving every second of it. Craving more of it as she plunged deep. Now peering down and seeing Lucy's own large cock had grown in size and was wedge firmly between her large breasts as she stroked, Lucy's own member would slip and slide pressed between Lucy's breasts likely creating a wonderful sensation throughout her body.

As Lucy encouraged her Cassie knew she was pressing and filling Lucy up to the brink as her pussy tightly squeezed around her cock. The juices were flowing every where as the chair and floor below now seemed soaked from all of the arousal and the scent of pure passion and sex filled the room.

Closing my eyes I bit i groaned out to Lucy "Oh you feel so amazing and tight I'm so close but do not want this to end" The orgasm waves from my pussy were building as my clit rubbed anything it could find between Lucy's legs as I continued to thrust quickly and taking long full strokes.
 
Her cock was harder than she could imagine, she could feel the cum bubbling to escape and splatter her own body. Upon hearing that Cassie was close, it urged her on to her own orgasm. The first one that she had experienced never seen to stop and kept on building, getting stronger and her body shook from it all. Her pussy kept tightening around Cassie, likely causing quite the sensation for her.

"Do it Cassie! Fuck me and fill me with your cum! Trust me... you're not going anywhere, you are my new fuck toy." She groaned loudly at the intensity of feeling so full. Lucy felt plugged up by the massive cock, she wondered just what would happen when Cassie would cum inside of her. Did she have a lot of cum? Was it thick? Potent?

With all those thoughts running through her head, the massive pussy plug fucking her, her own cock fucking her large tits, and the orgasm that didn't stop; it was all too much to fight back. The orgasm that had started in her pussy radiated outward and she felt it coursing through her cock. "Oh god oh god oh god Cassie, I'm cumming! I'm, I'm -" Lucy couldn't get out another word as her body just simply couldn't function normally, it could only react to the sensations.

Lucy could only grunt and squeal as her cock came loss from her tits visibly throbbing until a giant burst of cum shot from the tip of her cock and splattered her entire forehead in one shot, followed by two more that did the same thing but lower which meant her entire face was covered in her own cum. The cock kept bursting cum all over her body and into her open mouth. She must have been quite the scene.
 
Cassie felt the continuous pulse of Lucy's tight pussy grasping onto her large cock that was about to explode at this point as she met each one of Lucy's thrusts. Cassie's eyes were temporarily closed with the lust and the passion of the intense fuck session taking place but promptly opened them as Lucy continued to encouraged her followed by intense screams and moans as Cassie could feel your pussy tighten even more and looked straight down at her girl-cock bouncing wildly in front of her oozing and before she could even tell what was happening she saw the first spurt shoot violently out of Lucy and hit her in the face.

The sight below her and the built up sexual inhibition was too much as Cassie herself felt herself abruptly feel her own simultaneous orgasm rush over her.

"Oh, goodness Lucy I'm" was all I could get out of my mouth before my fully erect cock began to shake and explode between Lucy's legs while she sat helplessly on the chair, covered and drenched in her own juices moaning and looking so striking below her.

All of it was a haze to Cassie as she felt her cock pump Lucy completely full and empty all she possibly had. It continued to leak down the the chair and out of Lucy as each convulsion left more of Cassie's cum deep inside of Lucy before Cassie slightly and slowly released from Lucy's clenches and the last bit of gushing cum hit the top of Lucy's pussy and the base of her large cock. It was all Cassie could do not to collapse hard down right onto her as the orgasm began to settle.
 
When the orgasm started to fade and her legs stopped shaking, Lucy slowly opened her eyes and came to feeling very wet and sticky. Opening her mouth to say something, cum suddenly slipped into her mouth which she openly sucked in and swallowed down her throat. Using her fingers, she felt her face and realized most of her face was covered in thick spunk. Dragging her fingers along her face, she drew it all to her mouth where she pooled it in and drank it down. Eventually she got most of her face clean except for the slight shine of her skin.

Lucy sat up and took in the full scene. The chair was most definitely ruined as her butt was covered and sitting in cum, her pussy was still leaking out some of the cum that Cassie had deposited inside of her. Her own shaft was shrinking down, satisfied with the release it had been given, for now. Lucy caught Cassie's eyes as the two were butt naked and covered in cum, Lucy more-so-significantly than Cassie. Letting out a deep sigh with a big smile, Lucy rubbed her hands on her body, sliding around her slick skin. "Mmmm, this is a great feeling. I couldn't have done this without you Cassie.... you are exactly what I needed."

On shaky legs, Lucy stood up from the chair, the cum dripping down her body and onto the hardwood floor. She approached Cassie and gave her a deep kiss, sharing the flavor of their cum mixed together. "We should do this more often my love... I don't think either one of us has been that hard in some time."
 
The intensity started to subside a bit as Cassie was left to relish in the glow of the post orgasm feeling. Opening her eyes to quite the big mess below her. Oh gosh, well that chair is going to definitely be quite stained, she thought to herself looking over Lucy as she licked herself clean a bit. The amount of cum everywhere was more than she thought initially when everything was happening.

Lucy looked quite fetching even if Cassie knew that most of that was Lucy's own cum all over her, probably tasted quite nice. It felt amazing as Lucy rose up and pressed her body against my own now as she opened her mouth for the first time since we both came so hard..."Yes, it was amazing, not a better way to spend my afternoon." I told her as we kissed and shared a moment in the living room post release.

"No, I haven't been that hard or cum so intensely in quite sometime, I am up for any fun we could possibly have." Still in a daze, but knowing in the future I'd be craving more and more of this. Lucy still looked sexy there standing naked and dripping bit onto the floor.
 
With a wide smile, Lucy placed her right hand on Cassie's waist then slid it around to just above her butt. Leaning forward, Lucy gently kissed at her neck even nibbling on it with her teeth. "Maybe... you'd like to join me in a bath?" Lucy teased as she felt the life returning to her cock, requiring more from Cassie. As seductively as she could, Lucy started to walk away from her partner very slowly, her ass bouncing with each step while she kept looking over her shoulder. "Don't keep me waiting too long love."

Turning her head, Lucy kept moving towards the stairs and headed up into the master bedroom that she shared with Cassie. They had been together for the last 5 years and had been looking for ways to spice up their love life. Lucy had suggested role playing to re-ignite a spark but it was Cassie's idea of the delivery girl, as it was so cliche. At the time, Lucy had her doubts but now she couldn't think of anything else. It had been so sexy, so exhilarating! Hell her body still wanted more even though it had just produced it's heaviest load in it's life.

After turning on the shower in the master bath, Lucy turned towards the mirror and finally managed to see the impact the two had on her body. She was covered in slick, milky jizz from the two of them and she hadn't realized it completely until she saw it in the mirror. Sliding her hands all over her body, she even moved downward and stroked her semi-soft cock with her jizz covered hands. It sent tingles all throughout her body but she had resist the urge to completely let go and stroke herself to ecstasy.

Stepping under the shower, she rinsed off as much of the cum as possible. When she was satisfied with her work, she turned off the shower and headed over to her bathtub. Once she had the right hot/cold temp set up, she let the tub fill with some bath salts as well. A noise drew her attention to the door where she found her sexy, naked lover watching her glossy, wet body. "Mmmm, come to join me?"
 
"Oh, a bath does sound very lovely." I stated as I watched Lucy slink away down the hallway..our hallway in fact. The one in the home we had been sharing. I hoped that the fun little play time under the guise of these roles would work for Lucy and I sexually, and I believe as the orgasms and mess detailed, it had worked very well. I stared at Lucy's ass moving down the hallway as she moved into the master bedroom.

Shortly after, Cassie hears the shower turn on and decides to follow, she was a mess herself, but not quite as covered as Lucy was, still a bath was needed very much for the both of them. Cassie, assumes that Lucy must be getting a quick rinse before hopefully still running the bath for them to share soon. Cassie walks down the hall herself, her girl-cock retracting a bit up into a semi-erect and softer state still dangling down as she crept into the room slowly.

I peer into the doorway. I watch as Lucy gives her own cock a few strokes. A very naughty sight to see before stepping into the shower. I make a louder noise after watching for a bit and Lucy notices and turns back to me.

"Yes, I'd love to join." I step closer and slowly step into the tub with my lover. The water thankfully very warm and soothing.
 
Back
Top