The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, Fr33k. Now I want to make mincemeat of my que. FD is up next and I've been wanting to write his response since he posted. But I want to move yours right behind his now.

No clue what it is...Guess I could google it...

It is a vampire clan from Vampire: The Masquerade. The table top game.

To put it in quick and easy to understand terms they are vampires that use dark sorcery, and flesh crafting (Which is exactly what it sounds. The ability to manipulate flesh and bone of both themselves, and others)

I have to be in a particular mood to play one because doing it right involves an extreme level of sadism, sick creativity, and well... they are completely insane

Dang it, Fr33k. Now I want to make mincemeat of my que. FD is up next and I've been wanting to write his response since he posted. But I want to move yours right behind his now.

*chuckle* I'm....sorry? *chuckles again*

To put it in quick and easy to understand terms they are vampires that use dark sorcery, and flesh crafting (Which is exactly what it sounds. The ability to manipulate flesh and bone of both themselves, and others)

I have to be in a particular mood to play one because doing it right involves an extreme level of sadism, sick creativity, and well... they are completely insane

I see. I wiki-ed it. Interesting stuff, for sure.

I feel bad not remembering that since I played Bloodlines on the PC. Good game from what I played, need to get it again.

*chuckle* I'm....sorry? *chuckles again*

I see. I wiki-ed it. Interesting stuff, for sure.

*chuckles* The good thing is, I only have six responses due now. So, it shouldn't take me long to get to yours. I guess I can contain myself.

Yeah, but I don't have anyone to play table top games with. I take what I can get.

I only played the table top with one group and it wasn't very satisfying. It was a bunch of awkward 20 something's. Since that game really flourishes with good RP... it didn't really shine. It has great potential though.

Ah. I like Pinhead.

Indeed one of the more wonderful villains out there.

-whistles and twiddles other peoples thumbs-

Here Nina.

Twiddle his.

Hellraiser-pinhead-786014.jpg

LT: For all my bluster about violence, I'm not an angry or violent person. But I swear, if I ever find who's spamming this place, I will remove their thumbs with pliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back