How far would you go

I've thought about this for a while. It brings back memories of pleasure experienced in high school.


I'd like to start by fondling another guy cock to hardness and then continue stroking and licking around and under the head and fondle his balls and jerk him off. I'd like him to do the same to me..... After a rest time suck his cock to hardness and take him in my mouth. Again, i'd like him to return the pleasure.

If we have enough energy , lay facing one anothr and fondle, kiss if it comes natural ( a big step for me, but one I've fantasized about) and then fondle suck and whatever. I've also fantasized about anal... it excites the hell of of me.. not sure how far I'd go.. perhaps fingering initally and progressing to penetration if it felt good and he was gentle.

M
 
gotta try some of this

anyone have a place to host a meeting...near philly ?..it will be a first for me
 
I feel exactly the same way as you do SamFrench. In fact this is one of my wildest fantasies. Having a woman there to tell us what to do would be so hot, right up to and including taking her when requested.

thanks, i'm glad you agree. i think this is such a hot scenario. and taking her would be a great way to finish off a hot night.
 
It's just an online thing with me. I wouldn't be interested unless someone caught me when I'm really turned on, and I only get turned on when I'm alone in my room watching porn.

Or perhaps if I met a woman who was really keen to see me with a guy or have a threesome then I might for her (but that's getting into the realms of fantasy land), and would suck, and maybe get fucked.
 
I'm mostly into mutual masturbation and oral but a couple of years ago something happened to make me think.
I was with a rather hot 19yo guy who had this smooth as silk body and a nice cock (about 7") and part of our play was that he was giving me a massage, after the massage I was lying on my back and we were in an embrace kissing with my legs apart and him snuggled in between them.
This felt awesome to the point were I just curled my legs around him and wanted him to take me, it really felt natural, unfortunately we didn't have a condom so it didn't happen (we 69 instead).
Since that day I have dreamt of that time and would love to have it happen again but this time I want it to go all the way and have the guy take me and make me his for the night.
 
i awoke one morning while i was staying at my best friend's house to find him rubbing my cock. without words we both stripped, grabbed a bottle of baby oil, and commenced the hottest sexual romp i've ever experienced... rubbing, sucking, fucking. we spent the entire day exploring each other in every way possible. so i guess i'd go all the way.
 
I wouldn't have a desire to kiss a guy unless my cum (or someone else's) is in his mouth.
 
I have done mutual masturbation and oral sex with a friend a few years back, we would have hot sessions were we would get naked and suck each other off, or we would find secluded places out side.

Looking back I wish we had done more.
 
Many years have passed since I was merely curious, but as I recall it: I first satisfied my curiosity visually: by slyly checking out outher guy's cocks in restrooms and then jerking off with buddies enjoying the sight of them coming.

The next step was jeking each other off, enjoying the feel of their hard cocks in my hand and the sticky wetness of their cum on my fingers. If a buddy looked away, I'd lick the cum off my fingers and savor the starchy flavor of it.

Eventually, I got around to sucking off my friends, and one night, after we had been drinking a few beers, I received my first golden shower and drank another person's piss for the first time and liked it. I liked it so much, I tried it when I was sober and loved it. Then one thing led to another and........

Anything goes!
 
I often fantasized about having slow, intimate sex with a man... including the kissing, fondling, rubbing on each other... whew! When I was young and had the experiences with men, it was all action... what I like to call monkey sex.

Then I went down to the Castro one weekend and met a guy. We were pretty hot for each other (at least I was for him... OMG what a huge cock he had under his pants!) We kissed. Soft at first, then with more passion than I've felt in a long time. Wow... that was hot. Sadly, he brushed me off before I got to taste his cock. I think he didn't like that I was "just visiting."

I still fantasize about that. But as I bounce from one hetero relationship to another, I doubt I'll realize that dream. :eek:(

I recommend going all the way. If you're going to have the experience, then jump in with both feet.
 
I've thought about this for a while. It brings back memories of pleasure experienced in high school.


I'd like to start by fondling another guy cock to hardness and then continue stroking and licking around and under the head and fondle his balls and jerk him off. I'd like him to do the same to me..... After a rest time suck his cock to hardness and take him in my mouth. Again, i'd like him to return the pleasure.

If we have enough energy , lay facing one anothr and fondle, kiss if it comes natural ( a big step for me, but one I've fantasized about) and then fondle suck and whatever. I've also fantasized about anal... it excites the hell of of me.. not sure how far I'd go.. perhaps fingering initally and progressing to penetration if it felt good and he was gentle.

M


The way that you describe it really sounds exciting and wish that I was in bed with you right now in a nice 69 position and slowly engulfing your cock into my mouth and feeling it slid between my lips.
 
for what it's worth

I am also bi-curious male. I have met with a couple of guys so some of my curiosity has been satisfied! I have received oral from a few guys and have also sucked a few guys. The first guy I sucked wore a condom so it was so-so experience, fun but not curiosity satisfying. The second guy no condom and I enjoyed it a lot. Could have boned a couple of guys but chose not to. Would like to try receiving end of anal but too scared with guys that I have met thus far.... maybe I've gone as far as I'll ever go and it's been a long while since I've done anything.... not for lack of interest but for lack of opportunity....
 
It has been some few years since I have actually been with another guy. I've written much about that elsewhere here. But I'd love to do it again, believe me... and I would certainly go all the way. I enjoy it all: feeling, fondling, exploring every inch of my partner's body with my tongue, rimming him, sucking his cock, drinking his cum.

I would like to spend a solid few hours, or better yet, an entire night, with a guy, doing everything there is for us to do. I have been fucked before, but I would like really to give myself totally to my next lover, licking, sucking, kissing, copulating, taking his sperm into me every way possible, multiple times! I want to look into his eyes as he cums into me... connect with him on a very deep, intense level as his seed flood my depths. I would really like it to be "lovemaking" in every sense of the word, to the point that he and I become one in body and spirit. After that, we would be the closest of man friends, and lovers as well.

Seems strange to say it, but I would like to experience that depth of relationship with a man. Is that gay? I am very much into having this depth of sex with a woman, and I'd say I'm predominantly "hetero." (Yes, I know I'm really bi).

I would just like to share it wth a man, as well.
 
I have a recurring feeling

to masturbate a guy first and maybe oral with a rubber on, I am afraid to tell my wife but I have been laying the ground work for a swing session. I have been talking to her about going to a swing club which will be the beginning of my fullfillment. I dont think she will moind as I know when she gets a little tipsy she turns into a slut and begs for attention from men and women, she has big tits and loses her bra after just a couple drinks.

So I would like to slowly and gingerly masturbate a hard cock then maybe oral with a rubber on.
 
My wife has

a lot of gay friends which are my friends now too and if I could keep it a secret there are a couple of them that I would masturbate with. One guy even has the hots for me, he told my wife I had a nice ass.
 
This guy that likes me

took a pic of his penis to work and passed it around to the guys well my wife heard about it and asked the guy to let her see it. He showed her and my wife said he looked like a donkey. He is hung and thick she liked it but acted like it was nothing well ever since then I want to see it too, I am curious what it looks like.
 
After reading this thread and many others it seems that most bi curious men ( me included) want jack off, oral, and possibly anal (giv or rec) but are not into kissing & hugging. We leave that for when we are with women.

At first I only wanted to try masturbating. Then as my curiosity got stronger it then lead me to wanting to try masturbation and oral. Now that my curiosity has gotten even stronger now I am willing to try masturbation, oral (both give & rec) and anal (only bottom) BUT I still have no desires to kiss another man.

Some people find it very strange that I want to suck another guys cock but not kiss him. Sorry, but even when I see 2 guys kissing in porn it turns me off.


LOL
 
...
Some people find it very strange that I want to suck another guys cock but not kiss him. Sorry, but even when I see 2 guys kissing in porn it turns me off.
LOL

Just realize that there is a lot of variety out there. I find porn with solo guys j/o'ing the ultimate in boredom -- unless he plays with his ass. I also find mutual masturbation scenes boring. Oral in porn can only hold my attention for so long. (The guy sucking better be really handsome and manly. If it takes too long before the end results, I'll loose my attention.) I love watching anal, but it better be a guy I consider hot that is on the bottom. I couldn't care less who the top is. Kissing to me can be hot, but then I have to be turned on to the ones kissing. As for straight porn, as long as the guy is hot and is getting a strap-on or using his tongue to pleasure the woman, I can find it hot.

So for me watching a hot guy use his mouth or ass to pleasure someone else (man or woman) it is hot (some sucking, lots of anal, or for that matter kissing). But please don't bore me with penis centric porn unless the guy is close to getting off.
 
Porn

I find that I imagine myself in the womans place in porn with a huge rod in my mouth, but then again I can see myself as the guy receicinga sloppy wet blowjob. I dont watch gay porn cause I cant stand it but when regular porn is on I want to knopw what that big fatty feels like in the girls mouth and whn the woman is a great cock sucker and is tenderly licking and rubing the head with her lips and sucking gently and carressing his balls I can see myself neeling down there.
The ultimate would be at a glory hle and my wife guides a strange had cock to me.r
 
I dont think

I am gay, I just want to feel another cock other than my own.
I want to know what it feels like as it gets harder just b4 it cums.
 
Back
Top