shy asian girl peeking in

Someone is now attempting to resize the pics. It's what I'm wearing right now. A little more patience, please. :) It's a peek to my "Little Ones". lol

It's a bit tricky to get a pic from the back. I will try, though. I live alone, and have no photographer. Any volunteers? ;)

Wow...how many offers have you had? I know I would!

And love the leg shots, my goddess, those toes and those legs!!!!

Thanks for the compliments. I will try to take more pics of my cleavage. It's not as bountiful as the others here, though. :( I'm on the smaller end of the bra spectrum. lol

And some of us enjoy the smaller end of that spectrum immensely!

Okay, here are a few more. Thanks to KoalaBear for the speedy resizing. It's what I'm wearing now, while I'm typing this. As you can see, it's a bit cold out here. lol

Lemme know what you think of my little ones. And my tanlines too. ;)

Last edited:
Okay, here are a few more. Thanks to KoalaBear for the speedy resizing. It's what I'm wearing now, while I'm typing this. As you can see, it's a bit cold out here. lol

love them you look great very erotic pic

:rose: aero

and ofcourse love to see more

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.........
thanks you for sharing, and I cannot wait to see more of you!

you are welcome. ;) Those little ones looked great when I took the nighty off in photoshop...............:eek:;):devil:

just kidding........

Some of us, would LOVE to spend HOURS adoring your little ones...which seem to be PERFECT!

Some of us, would LOVE to spend HOURS adoring your little ones...which seem to be PERFECT!

LOL Thanks for the compliments regarding my little ones. They are sometimes a bit insecure with all the "massive" competition out here. I always cover them with a bra outside; they have a tendency to "stand up" otherwise, and it would be quite embarassing. :D

LOL Thanks for the compliments regarding my little ones. They are sometimes a bit insecure with all the "massive" competition out here. I always cover them with a bra outside; they have a tendency to "stand up" otherwise, and it would be quite embarassing. :D

If you were with me, I would not allow that. I would show you that some of us DO enjoy those lovelies of yours!!

Damn woman, do NOT cover them up, let us SEE THEM!

Wow definatly no reason to worry about all the bigger sets around I prefer lil ones myself much more fun to lick and suck on

Stunningly gorgeous so far. I think you have an amazing body from what I can tell... Add to that I find asian women to be so exotic and your sensuality is exuding itself. Amazing.

:rose: x 13

Nice additions to your pic collection already. I think I'm gonna enjoy this thread.

mine r quite small too so i can appreciate how sexy even little ones can be. u look great!

To both you and ShaiGirl. I think a woman doesn't need large breasts to be sexy. There are so many attributes that exude sexiness. Some women look good with big ones, but then I see many where they are considered small. Sexiness is different for everyone. I think there are just as many people who think women need large breasts as there are who think men need huge cocks. Not having a huge one myself I get embarassed, but I have many other attributes that can please a woman and I know how to use what I have. So smaller breasts can be just as sexy as large ones. Haven't seen any pics of you Suzy, but as I said, what I have seen of Shai... very yummy and succulent looking.

Just seen this thread ShaiGirl. Your pictures are very erotic. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I find that a body can be very sensual covered. It allows the imagination room to move.

:kiss: :rose:
Kiwi

Do not have size envy. Leave that to us men. There are thousands of expressions attesting to the fact that size is irrevelevant (at least for women).

Back