Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
supply line??

Well.. if you can figure out something to do while the line recovers...
that can keep you flowing....
then... let's go!

letting them float...

attachment.php

and some diving inspiration

Bumping with a best of pic

Hmmm

I have many favorites in this thread... My favorite is usually the freshest pic that is posted as I am here checking in..

So glad to hear you were unhurt, but damage to that beautiful white bimmer, your pride and joy.

Fewer posts? .........Well we will treasure them all the more when you leave one of your treasured prose and photos

Thank you love all your additions!!! :D

love all your comments! thank you...

Oh let me caress them with my fingertips and lips...:rose:

softly... softly...

Nipples in peak form , as usual

ha!

You're so hot, warming me up on a cold, damp evening

Lauren, how lovely to hear from you again!

Such lovely marks!!!!

smiling and bowing

Well.. if you can figure out something to do while the line recovers...
that can keep you flowing....
then... let's go!

I have a feeling that every part of that process will just naturally flow without much figuring.

Bumping the always so lovely Mara back to page one where she belongs!!!!

kisses

Bumping Mara off of page three

awww.... kind sir

Bumping with a best of pic

my Favorite Kind of Bump!!! I love when you bring pictures forward -- it's always a treat for me to see which ones appeal. This pic makes me smile... breasts and water are two of my favorite things [and yours!!!]. Thanks so much, Jason.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

I have many favorites in this thread... My favorite is usually the freshest pic that is posted as I am here checking in..

oh come on... I admit it takes more time to select a "best of" pic, but it's a gift to me, and I give y''all gifts, right?! soon, this will all be lost deep in the past pages. So tell me -- what happens with defunct threads? Do people go back and visit old favorites and continue to enjoy pics, or should I remove all the pics and links?

Last edited:
Hey Gorgeous
It has been way too long, missed you.

missed you, too, Ric :kiss:

So glad to hear you were unhurt, but damage to that beautiful white bimmer, your pride and joy.

thanks for commiserating, Alex. Yes, the entire side of my car is scraped and dented, and I did enjoy that thing. But only my sons qualify as my pride and joy. Just lots of busy work with insurance and estimates and shopping -- my Least favorite thing in the world.

Fewer posts? .........Well we will treasure them all the more when you leave one of your treasured prose and photos

I do appreciate this response. Big HUG...

well well well look what we caught in the net
looks like a good spot
xxxxx

YOU! I've been thinking of you... wondering if you were absent or lurking. Yeah -- stick around, it's a good spot -- I'm going to start new thread today.

Need any help trimming your tree? :devil:

awww... a helpful elf... can I just swaddle myself in velvet and watch?

Velvet & Silk pic links

edited to fix the link above -- also fixed the sig link to new thread "more Mara"

of course, there are still the Dropbox linked pics you'll have to dig for

and mysteriously enough, there are pics the system won't let me post because they're supposedly already posted -- but they are not in this list

ah well
letting go and residing in the mystery

Last edited:
Come on?

Ok.. I am searching though

I want to be on you good side

What exactly was I suppose to cum on?

good morning.....and fun to see you around!

fun for me to see you here -- now follow me over to the new thread
pretty please

Absolutely beautiful ...

love your pics, too

Ok.. I am searching though

I want to be on you good side

What exactly was I suppose to cum on?

speechless here
safest course with the word-twister...

just dropping by to get my little fix of YOU:kiss:

glad you're still enjoying the sights here
but I do hope you've noticed the new thread!

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back