washington peeps

chat sometime?

if anyone wants to chat sometime to see whats up in Washington, just drop me a line
 
Stopped to appreciate a wonderful sunset on a pretty cool bridge. Awesome weather this season so far.
 
In WA now... moved here from OR. Had a lot of fun in Portland. Now that I am north of Seattle, it's hard to find a lot of like minded people. Seems everyone that is unique is into BDSM which was never my thing. I grew up very taboo and it's hard to find females or couples into that topic, especially w/o CL Personals anymore.

I travel for work, Bremerton, Eastern WA etc... met a great small group in Yakima, but have not been there for a bit. Thought I would say Hello! :)
 
good evening Washington Peeps!

Hiya! We had such bad wind earlier, it took my patio umbrella out of the weighted stand, blew it up over the house and landed it right in the neighbor's yard. That was scary. Luckily my gardener found it.
 
Not much wind by me. Just a shit-ton of rain... it's wet and dark! Hello November you son-of-a-bitch!
 
NW Washington bibbw here. Looking for people to chat with, maybe meet, and the skinny on swinging in the area!
 
32 straight male looking to chat and may be meet

32 straight male looking to chat and may be meet in the Lynnwood Area.
 
Merry Christmas from this fellow Washingtonian (Go Hawks!) and first time poster! :)

Hmmm...I thought it was my first post, but I guess it's just been a while.
 
Back
Top