Tit Torture

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yes

cock whore said:
but here are mine from a nice hard spanking recently...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES so lovely I will be doing it to her Friday night after she gets out of work new flogger and thing of also getting a crop never really used one before

THX for the new pic's and cumm back

mmmmmmmm that's kinda what i said... lol

soupy said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES so lovely I will be doing it to her Friday night after she gets out of work new flogger and thing of also getting a crop never really used one before

but those were made by bare hands... good hands. daddy's hands. ;)

soupy said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES so lovely I will be doing it to her Friday night after she gets out of work new flogger and thinking of also getting a crop never really used one before

Crops are lovely. Make sure, since you've never used one before, that it has a narrow tip and is totally covered in braided leather. The narrow tip will 'bite' just a bit and make her flinch once or twice... I did when it was applied to me last month.

Butt ~

on the UP side.... you'll LOVE the after effects... she'll be dripping and quite squirmy... wanting to get off... wanting you to inspect her and see how wet she is for yourself... or to let your fingers play in her wetness.

Don't forget to make her count, out loud, as you lash the crop against her ass... between her legs... and against her pussy and clit. She'll be squirming within those bindings from the beam in the ceiling.

Please... don't forget to 'share' with either pics or detail at some point on Saturday.
:D :devil:

Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Crops are lovely. Make sure, since you've never used one before, that it has a narrow tip and is totally covered in braided leather. The narrow tip will 'bite' just a bit and make her flinch once or twice... I did when it was applied to me last month.

Butt ~

on the UP side.... you'll LOVE the after effects... she'll be dripping and quite squirmy... wanting to get off... wanting you to inspect her and see how wet she is for yourself... or to let your fingers play in her wetness.

Don't forget to make her count, out loud, as you lash the crop against her ass... between her legs... and against her pussy and clit. She'll be squirming within those bindings from the beam in the ceiling.

Please... don't forget to 'share' with either pics or detail at some point on Saturday.
:D :devil:

all tied up - ready and waiting... (sounds very nice)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cock whore said:
but those were made by bare hands... good hands. daddy's hands. ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the thought of useing the hand slap then the gental caress and slap and a loving kiss and slap and ohhh my I can just feel the warth radiating just from the thought of this

TKX from scorpioncaress

Yes

cock whore said:
- as promised...

from a very recent, very enjoyable experience

I'm sure it was for both of you and now also for us to enjoy and to some envy

First time posting on lit. So if I mess something up pls bear with me. I am a male and it is my nipples that are usually played with. Reading though this post will give me and my wife some new ideas.

crazybbwgirl said:
The snake bite kit (Wal Mart - $2.00) works great in making nipples extremely sensitive. .

OMG we got these the other day and when my DH puts them on me in the morning for a few minutes.... I think about him nonstop all day. My nipples tingle like nothing has made them tingle like that all day! You are notkidding though put clothespins on after that and normally I can take them but ouch they get sooooo sensitive!!!

On that last pic by Okie (013), after you keep a breast bound like that and its turns a purpleish color, how sensitive is the breast? How much longer can it safely be bound? Can it take a flogging at this point?

tr65 said:
On that last pic by Okie (013), after you keep a breast bound like that and its turns a purpleish color, how sensitive is the breast? How much longer can it safely be bound? Can it take a flogging at this point?
Not any breast bondage experience, but some medical knowledge. DON'T LET A BREAST TURN THAT COLOUR!!! It's not safe. Usually when there are pics like that I believe they put some of the purple in with some computer help.

(Now that is some information I found when gathering information on breast torture. If any here can report different accounts, I'm open to the idea I could be wrong. I don't think it's likely to happen, though.)

Last week I had my breasts slapped for the first time, I loved it! He also squeezed and twisted my whole breast and my nipples much harder than ever before. I still have some pretty bruises left even! I've always been intrigued by breast bondage, I will definitely have to try that at some point in the future.

welcome

Aithne123 said:
Last week I had my breasts slapped for the first time, I loved it! He also squeezed and twisted my whole breast and my nipples much harder than ever before. I still have some pretty bruises left even! I've always been intrigued by breast bondage, I will definitely have to try that at some point in the future.

WELCOME to our part of the world and please come back and share

I would like to continue this conversation by asking

Has anyone heard of putting leeches on nipples, or anyone enjoy forced Milking?

Symoira Dixx said:
Has anyone heard of putting leeches on nipples, or anyone enjoy forced Milking?

I read a story once - years ago - where they used leeches. It was a pretty wild story!

crazybbwgirl said:
I read a story once - years ago - where they used leeches. It was a pretty wild story!
Thats how i heard about it.. the thought intriguing as it sounds.. i dont know... i would love to be milked i have 44dd breast and they scream for attention...

I've seen some videos where they use goat milking machines on women. None of the women were really lactating, so no real "milking."

yes

Victoria_2001_02769 said:
are you still around and still connected? :confused:

I'm back was out of town for a Wake.....Things like this happen as we all get older I've been told.......

Soo enjoy your bindings as you can now

soupy said:
I'm back was out of town for a Wake.....Things like this happen as we all get older I've been told.......

Soo enjoy your bindings as you can now

I am sorry to hear that your wife lost her friend. It's knowing that the end can come at any time... more likely than not... when it is least expected... and almost never planned for. Glad to know you are back though.... and not too much hindered your travel.

Bindings, Sir? :confused: I am neither in bindings or bound, Sir.

Back