Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I'm about to call it a day and head to bed.

On this episode of cooking with Wetsider, since we are already discussing food, I've got one to share. It's "Tuesday" for my guys tonight. We typically have a potluck, and since I took over the crew we've been having tacos on Tuesday.

I just dropped a delicious batch of carnitas for tacos into the crock pot to cook slowly as I slumber.

After I finish my beer of course! Hey! Don't judge! It's the end of the day for me! Have a great one daywalkers!

Attachments

• IMG_20181119_082644386.jpg
    IMG_20181119_082644386.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0

On this episode of cooking with Wetsider, since we are already discussing food, I've got one to share. It's "Tuesday" for my guys tonight. We typically have a potluck, and since I took over the crew we've been having tacos on Tuesday.

I just dropped a delicious batch of carnitas for tacos into the crock pot to cook slowly as I slumber.

After I finish my beer of course! Hey! Don't judge! It's the end of the day for me! Have a great one daywalkers!

Man you always end up making me hungry with your post. :D

Man you always end up making me hungry with your post. :D

Thanks compadre, I love to eat, and I live to feed people more!

My boss is Mexican, and he has insisted that my carnitas and Chipotle chicken is as good as an authentic Mexican household! I consider that high praise, it is delicious and is good for building up the crew together.

My boss is Mexican, and he has insisted that my carnitas and Chipotle chicken is as good as an authentic Mexican household! I consider that high praise, it is delicious and is good for building up the crew together.

I love to eat so I can relate lol.

Damn that is high praise!

Goodness, I've slept through a bunch of fun today. Nice to wake up to a happy thread.

So many links to click after I haul my ass out of this bed and shower. Happy Monday, y'all!

You know where you can share above recipes, yeah? Please and thank you. :)

Goodness, I've slept through a bunch of fun today. Nice to wake up to a happy thread.

So many links to click after I haul my ass out of this bed and shower. Happy Monday, y'all!

Morning hon, it was a decent morning.

Wow... you ever read writing on lit that's so bad that you laugh, and then feel guilty for being such a dick?

Thats me today... lol

Happy monday all.

Wow... you ever read writing on lit that's so bad that you laugh, and then feel guilty for being such a dick?

Thats me today... lol

Happy monday all.

No, I am always gracious. I never grumble or laugh or curse them for wasting precious moments of my life. :D

I should be abed... But I'm hanging out instead!

Dont I always share my recipes?

Have you tried any yet?

I've barely cooked this week, so no. I will. Just have to get through the stuff in the fridge I was supposed to have cooked already but haven't first. :eek:

that looks amazing

I feel like I've seen that movie . . . . It didn't end well

lol well im pretty picky on those ive met from lit. ive yet to have an issue. lol

when i was 18 i bought pot off a guy i met in a chatroom.
im still wondering how im alive.

I've barely cooked this week, so no. I will. Just have to get through the stuff in the fridge I was supposed to have cooked already but haven't first. :eek:

I have been accused of being draconian in my enforcement of the menu and the meal plan!

I admit... It's a difficult thing about me. I'm not as flexible as I could be but if you need a project planner/manager and a finance guy to keep the budget, I'm your Huckleberry...

lol well im pretty picky on those ive met from lit. ive yet to have an issue. lol

when i was 18 i bought pot off a guy i met in a chatroom.
im still wondering how im alive.
You are brave... lol I've met litsters with no problem too, would love to meet more... so when's this party at kamas?

Then m'dear, you indeed are more saintly than I, lol.

Yes. Saintly is how most people describe me. It's a burden.

Oh man this was bad though.... like painfully so. Is it that hard to at least proofread a little?

One must first learn to read before proofreading.

I know, I've seen a few and I wanna beat my heat off a desk.

I use gramarly, it catches a lot of the normal mistakes.

Sounds painful. :D

I know, I've seen a few and I wanna beat my heat off a desk.

I use gramarly, it catches a lot of the normal mistakes.

Beat off on a desk... Mmm....

I know there are some different fetishes .. who would have ever thought that bad grammar would be one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back