Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

T: I want to revamp and bring back my half breed character.

F: Creative

D: Watching Swan Patrick Flannery in Demon Hunter

Feeling: Sick and super irritable. Also hungry, but not for anything that's in the house. But also too tired and flu-y to go get anything that I do want.

T: I have really got to learn to do things in moderation. 10 dozen cupcakes, 6 dozen cookies and 4 dozen candies is way more than I should have made for the bake sale today.

F: Like I don't want to see or smell chocolate for at least a month. :eek:

D: Gearing up to take a nice, long bubble bath.

T: I have really got to learn to do things in moderation. 10 dozen cupcakes, 6 dozen cookies and 4 dozen candies is way more than I should have made for the bake sale today.

F: Like I don't want to see or smell chocolate for at least a month. :eek:

D: Gearing up to take a nice, long bubble bath.

Ooooooooh Angel you sound like me in a few weeks! Sometimes I hate sugar, flour and butter.

Ooooooooh Angel you sound like me in a few weeks! Sometimes I hate sugar, flour and butter.

Unfortunately, there's another bake sale on Valentine's Day for my mom's cancer survivor group, so it looks like this was just the warm ups.

*shudders*

Maybe I'll be smarter this time and try to spread out the baking. :rolleyes:

Or just donate money...

thinking why do I feel this burning desire to watch the Super Bowl?
Feeling: like a sucker. lol

Doing: isn't it obvious?

I think that post was way overdue, but I hope that the story can still be continued.

I feel like writing it was a good way to grind some of the rust off of my creative wheels.

I believe I'll go to bed now.

Feeling: Like I need more sleep, but at least less stuffy
Thinking: Why did I agree to this? This crazy old bat better not mess with me!
Doing: Trying to resist the temptation of curling back up in bed and going back to sleep.

LT ~ Please don't let me get sick, please don't let me get sick, please don't let me get sick... :(

Feeling ~ ...like today is going to 'interesting'. And not the good kind.

Doing ~ Washing my hands like a crazy person. Evil EVIL bugs can do one!!

LT ~ It always feels good to write. I need to remember that when I have my doubts.

Feeling ~ Better than I did this time yesterday, thankfully

Doing ~ Trying to get out some more words.

Thinking: One of my first patients died this morning. He passed away peacefully. I wanted to write today. I need to write and now I just can't.

Feeling: Happy that he had such a great life. Sad that his family is grieving. Weird that I won't ever hear his laugh again.

Doing: Saying goodbye to my brother as he leaves to go back home today.

Been busy a bit lately. One of my best friends lost her father recently, and it's kept me a bit distracted. It makes me happy that both my parents are in good health. And work has had me distracted a bit as well.

Hope everything is doing well in these parts.

Been busy a bit lately. One of my best friends lost her father recently, and it's kept me a bit distracted. It makes me happy that both my parents are in good health. And work has had me distracted a bit as well.

Hope everything is doing well in these parts.

pops in to hug a handsome friend, carefully so she doesn't make him sick too

Sorry for your friend's loss :rose: but hope you're well otherwise.

Smiles and hugs back, kisses her cheek.

I'm doing well. I'm just sleepy tonight. Thanks for the hug, beautiful. Smiles.

Smiles and hugs back, kisses her cheek.

I'm doing well. I'm just sleepy tonight. Thanks for the hug, beautiful. Smiles.

Always have plenty of hugs to hand for friends

smiles warmly

Hope you sleep well when you get there, handsome. Sleep is always good!

Thinking - well, it was going to happen soon, but not today

Feeling - Sad, as our 18 year old Lord of the Manor, a.k.a Cat, passed away this afternoon

Doing - remembering him fondly and finding ways to distract myself.

Back