Fuck saw - has anyone used this?

Seems a little too fast but I think the safety of any fucking machine is in the hands of the wielder. So in the video below, she's in control. Can't get much safer than that.

A fuck saw video

I saw a vid with a girl using a toy attached to an electric drill!
Don't think I would trust either. Could get you hurt real bad - or killed!

WOW. I can see that thing getting unbolted and chasing me around the house. Me standing on a chair, weak legged and dripping and that thing humping the chair leg trying to get to me. :D

WOW. I can see that thing getting unbolted and chasing me around the house. Me standing on a chair, weak legged and dripping and that thing humping the chair leg trying to get to me. :D

It's Halloween so it could happen!
We'll have to talk to Sci-Fi channel and see what they've got lined up.

Having used a variety of sawz-alls and such, battery powered and not, that kind of freaks me out, even the small, cheapo ones can pack quite a wallop and their speed controls are, well, pretty rudimentary. Too much torque as well, would be really afraid of something like that....some college kids at Northwestern got a demo of that in a psychology of sex class, the professor (who besides being a first class dip shit who has no place being a professor IMO) had brought in this couple who had a D/s kind of thing going, and also were off into exhibitionism..in front of the students, they decided to do a impromptu demo, the guy stripped the woman and used one of these on her......

I wouldn't want to use it for the same reasons everyone else has been giving. When you're dealing with genitals, better safe than sorry, right?

I wouldn't want to use it for the same reasons everyone else has been giving. When you're dealing with genitals, better safe than sorry, right?

No doubt! You really can't control it. The vid a saw with a girl with dildo attched to a drill looked like she was in serious pain and not having fun. You couldn't pay me to do it!

I like to think of myself as pretty open to new things. I've seen this before and I cringe every time I see it again.

I fucking love power tools. I fucking love sex toys.

I really don't think there's a whole lot of room for cross-breeding them.

It's not for me but -

I guess if that's your kink, more power to you.

(DOH!)

I think I will skip on this and save myself the money spent on not only the toy, but the co-pay I am sure would follow. Ouch!

I think the concept of a nice slow fucking machine with a somewhat flexible dildo would be ok but something that goes at 2500 CPS is probably way too dangerous especially if the dildo is too stiff. I think the "concept" is erotic but the execution (maybe bad choice of words) could be dangerous.

I like to think of myself as pretty open to new things. I've seen this before and I cringe every time I see it again.

I fucking love power tools. I fucking love sex toys.

I really don't think there's a whole lot of room for cross-breeding them.

It's not for me but -

I guess if that's your kink, more power to you.

(DOH!)

Hahahahahahaha! I agree...completely. If you store it in the garage - or it looks like it should be stored there - keep it away from my pussy. Oy vey!:eek:

I think I will skip on this and save myself the money spent on not only the toy, but the co-pay I am sure would follow. Ouch!

This made me laugh! I work in a hospital and have seen a couple vibrator mishaps. This thing scares the crap out of me!

I have actually heard some horror stories about these little tools. I would steer clear of it.

Now the aforementioned Sybian, however...that has been on my Christmas list to Santa for the past several years now. ;)

I shared that link with a couple of writer gal pals on Twitter the other night. One of them said she could just imagine Norm Abram showing people how to use it on The New Yankee Workshop.

I could just imagine Norm having some naked blonde restrained on his workbench ... for safety's sense, of course ... and the show being sponsored by KY Jelly, the number 36, and the letter D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back