The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would either of you fine gentlemen like to have a talk about my ass? It seems to be the star subject around here tonight:rolleyes:

You got an Ass ?. I thought the USA have mules and burro's and so on. Not Asses; they're middle east, ain't they ?

But you do have a very pert bum. . . .

You got an Ass ?. I thought the USA have mules and burro's and so on. Not Asses; they're middle east, ain't they ?

But you do have a very pert bum. . . .

Hi HP, I think it's time to sit with a nice Plum brandy and discuss the fine attributes of Tricia's ass. I can't think of a nicer way to pass the time with a friend and share some insights into the beauty of a woman's ass.

Hi HP, I think it's time to sit with a nice Plum brandy and discuss the fine attributes of Tricia's ass. I can't think of a nicer way to pass the time with a friend and share some insights into the beauty of a woman's ass.

The 4-legged friendly type or the two-legged, shapely (even pert) bum belonging to Tricia. I'll get the Plum Brandy; here you go: Enjoy.

I have to concede that there are time when I wish I'd been the photographer; I could have had some fun with that (strictly professional, of course).

How you doin' ?

not sure where this reply will stand
i suppose I should tell all of those opposed tp get bent

The 4-legged friendly type or the two-legged, shapely (even pert) bum belonging to Tricia. I'll get the Plum Brandy; here you go: Enjoy.

I have to concede that there are time when I wish I'd been the photographer; I could have had some fun with that (strictly professional, of course).

How you doin' ?

Thanks HP, nice to sit and have drink with you. I'm doing okay, knees just being a bastard to deal with most days, but oh well, such is life. Been awhile since I got naked and sat around, think we can talk Molly into a bit more heat? Hate to put Dragon to the task.

I've been writing like a fool, getting ideas down for my new story. Going to try something totally different this time.

So how about you, how's things with you?

not sure where this reply will stand
i suppose I should tell all of those opposed tp get bent

Oh, I'm as bent as they come Lisa, so no worries here. Post whatever you like to your heart's content, we'll either read it or ignore it. I'll probably check it out, I do love a bit of the out-side thinking;)

Darling Lance:kiss: I'm so happy that you are pleased by my...parts:heart:

No, let it not be still. Let it beat rampantly with the love you feel in your heart. Let it spread throughout you and warm you to the joys you know are given to you.:heart::kiss::heart:

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.
As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons.

I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.

His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. :heart:

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.
As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons.

I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.

His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. :heart:

I often wonder about people who are so uptight about sex and claim it's being Christian. Where in all of literature will you find lines more erotic than in the Song of Solomon?

I often wonder about people who are so uptight about sex and claim it's being Christian. Where in all of literature will you find lines more erotic than in the Song of Solomon?

I think this is my favorite poem. It's so sensual, erotic, and full of love.

Be my Valentine Bear?:heart:

KUDOS for the line about Solomans! tis very true, haha, fantastic post.

Oh yea, since this is Nekkid party,... off with the boxers *does an American Football endzone dance*

I love the way you ask!

814YarLkwS_SX320_PHcustomer-video-v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back