Men who like chatting about their wives

My wife is an exhibitionist. she loves to turn heads. Our vacations are full of fun adventures of her exploring this side of her sexuality.
 
chatting about wives....

My husband works offshore and tells the funniest stories about some of the guys he works with. He says when their rotation starts the conversations are usually about all the stuff the wife had them doing when they were home and blah blah blah but toward the end of their rotation he says it starts to turn to sex and spending time with us rather than the guys. Hmmm Oh and then hubs gets home and the next day he goes off fishing all day with these same nuckleheads. Guys, go figure 'em.
 
My wife is a beautiful and sexy blonde whose kinky just like me. Of course I like to talk about her....she's hot!!!
 
sexy

Would love to know what hubby is thinking and saying about me when he sees me all tarted up to go out with the girls or flirting
 
Would love to know what hubby is thinking and saying about me when he sees me all tarted up to go out with the girls or flirting

I can only imagine that he is thinking about how absolutely irresistible you are and how easy it will be for you to have your pick of men wherever you are going. Next he may be hoping that your bring home your stud for a night of unbridled passion so that he might be able to listen in and perhaps get a taste of both of you. For sure he will tell you how much he loves you just before you walk out the door.
 
Would love to know what hubby is thinking and saying about me when he sees me all tarted up to go out with the girls or flirting


Mrs K goes out with the girls...she's always asking if she's looking o.k. Summer outings, i'm encouraging low cut tops... the girls are slotted for a outing in a cpl of weeks...

One of her friends is always surprised, Mrs is the senior of the group....and gets a lot of attention.. hehe :rose::kiss::cattail:
 
chatting about our wives is fun.. erotic. Only, my thoughts are reminiscing about the kinky days ... I haven't had a taste of pussy in months... let alone fucked her. The closest I've been...applying Nair (tm)...for her pussy to be nice and smooth, for a weekend trip to Florida... No bathing suit spider there....though she never wore her suit...

P.S.
I wasn't on the trip...Girls weekend...with the kids. i'm home alone, still didn't get any pussy
 
about right

I can only imagine that he is thinking about how absolutely irresistible you are and how easy it will be for you to have your pick of men wherever you are going. Next he may be hoping that your bring home your stud for a night of unbridled passion so that he might be able to listen in and perhaps get a taste of both of you. For sure he will tell you how much he loves you just before you walk out the door.

I think that is about right Peter. One of the key turn ons for him is knowing how easy it is for me tp ice up men coupled with the fact that I always maintain control of those situations. When I come home smelling of sex he knows it is because I wanted it.
 
No. Though I do have two cameras, tripods and a hankering to learn Adobe Premiere.

Funny, though-- my wife has a fairly distinct face, hairline and hair style. It's uncommon here in Canada, but she comes from British stock. So more than once, I've seen some overseas porn, and there'll be girls who bear more than a striking resemblance to her.

I cum very, very hard to those videos.
That's so hot.
 
This is a great thread!

Would anyone be interested in telling some experiences in a PM conversation? I'd love to hear about you and your SO, for a nice combination of arousal and envy. Obviously, I'll openly respond in kind.

This relatively inexperienced male can probably also learn a thing or two from your comments. ;) So if you want to share (or brag ;] ), feel free to send me a message. :)
 
Yahoo

I love to chat on yahoo about my fantasies of seeing my wife with other guys, and I have even let guys get off to her pics and let a few sniff her panties.

My yahoo name is slopoker2 if anyone is interested.
 
Back
Top