The Infernal Refugee (closed for EklectikChik)

Rayne's cries of lust fueled Axandar's fires even more, driving him to give her all the satisfaction he could offer. His own breath came in deep, jagged gasps, as he continued to thrust his cocks into his lover's holes, feeling her walls clench down on his shafts and milk them with every stroke.

Axandar felt Rayne's body heat up, her lust rolling off her in thick, heavy waves. He knew that she could feel his own desires the same way. Deciding to give himself to her, just like she gave herself to him, he closed his eyes and focused on his sense of touch to fully enjoy their love making. A deep groan escaped his lips, as he struggled to keep the thrusts of his hips slow and steady. His hot breath tickled her sensitive neck, and he moaned softly into her ear, "Can you feel it? Can you feel my lust? Yes baby, feed on it..."

Eventually, the incubus had to release her wrists and move his trunk back into an upright position. He firmy grasped her hips with his strong hands, holding her steady and forcing her to endure the pacing and rhythm he was giving her. Axandar's cocks were slick with her juices and his precum, easily sliding deep into her welcoming tunnels. Gradually, he increased the pace of his thrusts, now that he had a better hold on her hips, and started fucking his mate faster and deeper.
 
Rayne could feel it alright. Just as her waves of desire crashed over him, his fed her even more powerfully. She almost drowned in his desire, bathing in it. She cried out his name as her pussy pulsed around his cock and her ass stretched, but squeezed to feel his every thrust.

She knew he was losing control and she loved it. She lived for him pulling her tight, fucking her with abandon because she knew that usually he was all about control. He lived to dominate, to pull out people's needs and wants and desires...but with her, he could let go.

"Give it to me Axandar!" She cried out. "Let go baby..." She panted, gasping as his fingers tightened and then one hand dipped down between her legs to strum her clit. She came almost instantly, the rush robbing her breath. Her high pitched squeall became muffled as she dropped her face into the bed and shuddering, her body trembling all over as her pussy milked him, begging for his cum.
 
The incubus drove his cocks into his lover's tight holes, howling in bliss as he struggled to last for a few more precious moments. He wanted to cum so badly, to fill her hungry body with his hot seed, that it almost hurt. In a last desperate effort to distract himself after Rayne's encouraging words, Axandar reached between her legs to tease his lover's clit, while keeping up the frantic thrusts of his hips.

In the haze of his own lust, Axandar had completely underestimated how aroused Rayne already was. Her climax utterly surprised him, and the milking contractions of her tight holes around his cocks effortlessly pushed him into his own orgasm. Holding on to Rayne's hips as if his dear life depended on it, the incubus burried his throbbing shafts deep inside her body and came.

Axandar's world faded into pure white hot bliss as he climaxed, shooting thick ropes of his sticky hot cum deep inside Rayne. A chocked gasp was the only thing that managed to escape his lips, as he shuddered in ecstasy. His orgasm seemed to last an eternity, and he felt every single pulse of his thick members as he emptied his balls and gave Rayne what she'd been asking for.

Eventually, the incubus regained control over his senses and his body. He felt drained and exhausted, wavering as he struggled to keep his balance. Axandar had to move his wings behind him to keep him from falling over backwards. He drew in a desperate lung full of air, after holding his breath during his climax. Loosing the grip on her hips, the incubus gently touched his lover, softly stroking her lower back. Her skin was hot and wet, sticky with sweat just like his own.

"Oh wow...," he breathed, groaning a little as he playfully bumped her once more.
 
Rayne giggled, her legs felt like Jelly and when he bumped her, she just about fell straight on her face. "Uh huh..." She panted and groaned as he slowly untangled himself from her and slid out of her body. She slid slowly down onto the bed, rolling to her side so she didn't put pressure on her belly.

Gently she felt him take off the scarf and she blinked up at him, smiling as she stretched and yawned. "Mmmmm....that was....amazing! I love it when you lose yourself."

Reaching up, she tugged at his arms until he folded his wings out of the way and lay next to her. She sighed, not caring if they were both sweaty and sticky. She wanted his kiss and sleep and soon.

He of course gave her what she wanted, letting her press her mouth sweetly to his as he pulled her into the warmth and safety of his arms. Her tail found his again, holding his in an intimate act that she swiftly fell in love with. Pulling away, she yawned again and snuggled close. "I think you wore me out..."
 
The incubus joined his lover's giggling as they untangled themselves from each other. Axandar sat back and watched Rayne roll to her side, before he gently reached out to remove the blindfold from her head. He couldn't help but grin when he saw her happy and utterly satisfied expression, her beautiful dark eyes gazing up at him.

He teasingly replied to her comment, "Oh, I bet you do. But without your help, it wouldn't be nearly as wonderful," before allowing his lover to tug him towards her and lay down next to her. It took them a couple of moments to get the position of their wings sorted out, but then they were happily wrapped in each other's arms. When she leaned in to kiss him, the incubus happily closed his eyes and eagerly parted his lips for his lover, letting her kiss him however she desired.

Snuggling close together, Axandar wrapped his arms and wings around Rayne, and curled his tail sensually around hers. Hearing her mention that he wore her out, he chuckled and playfully nudged her. "Talk about being worn out. You've drained me, but I'm certainly not complaining. And for the record, you're a bad girl. Teasing me with being all innocent and submissive, and then turning it around on me. That was wonderful, I liked it."

He tenderly kissed his succubus, revelling in the sensations of feeling her soft, warm body next to his own. After many long moments, they had both calmed down, and laid peacefully in each other's arms. "Do you need anything? Or do you want to stay in bed for the rest of the day?"
 
Rayne smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm good just where I am...I think I'll just be lazy." She stretched a little and then snuggled down again. "We do have a few things to finish up before my parents get here, but it can wait..."

For the remainder of the day, the both were lazy, but Axandar did cater to her needs. When she was hungry or thirsty, he fetched her food and drinks. When they needed entertainment, they chose movies or music, breaking up the laptop again and doing some more research. Rayne checked in with her parents, confirming their plans.

In the following days, Rayne got the guest room set up for her parents. She found her appetite for sex and food only seemed to increase, but Axandar was also there with both. Food was restocked without a detour of sexy fun, but she was okay with that. That had too many things to focus on and Rayne's belly was steadily growing. When they were prepping for the baby's arrival, Axandar took her out onto the beach to practice her flying skills. She was an apt pupil and soon was moving through the air with ease, comfortable with her wings and her body as she flew. It was liberating and fun and she truly enjoyed her lessons.

Together they fed off each other, eating up information like sponges and soon the house was ready for guests and a newborn. Just in time for the day that her parents came knocking on the door...
 
The next few days went by in a rush. Rayne and Axandar focused on preparing for the birth of their child, as well as getting some more flying lessons in their schedule. When they weren't busy practicing aerial maneuvers, or rolling in the sheets, they were doing some online shopping for the furniture and other things they needed for Drake.

Eventually, the day came when Rayne's parents would visit them. The timing couldn't have been better, since that same morning the baby crib arrived, and the couple was happily assembling it in the bedroom. Come early afternoon the crib was finished, and Axandar was taking its packaging material outside, when a car pulled up in the driveway. The incubus turned to see Rayne's parents, Christina and Henry, get out of the vehicle.

He dropped the sheets of cardboard, and walked over to the car to greet their guests. "Hello, I hope you had a..." Axandar didn't get a chance to finish his greeting before Rayne's mother rushed to him and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him closely. "Axandar! It's so good to see you on your feet again! Let me see you, how are you?" Christina released him from her embrace and held him at arm's length, examining him top to bottom with her gaze. When she noticed his regrown arm, her eyes went wide with astonishment, "Oh my, your arm...," and she tentatively ran her fingers of the skin of his forearm.

The incubus chuckled softly and warmly smiled at them, returning Christina's hug first, then reaching out to shake Henry's hand. "I'm fine, I'm fine, no worries. Let's go inside. I guess we have lots of things to talk about, and I'm sure Rayne's already eager to see you. Do you need any help with your baggage?" A moment later, Axandar ushered the visitors inside, following a second later easily carrying their bags.
 
Rayne was sitting in her new glider in the baby's room assembling a mobile for the baby's crib when her parents walked in. Her mother rushed her, giving her a great big hug before she had a chance to stand up. She laughed and her mother awkwardly tried to embrace her closely, but Rayne's large baby bump was clearly in the way.

"Good Lord Rayne, but you're gotten big! Is it twins?!" her mother gushed, feeling her round belly and then stepping back for her father to get his hug. "No Mom, not twins. Just a fast growing boy."

From behind Axandar appeared, grinning as Rayne stepped back from hubs and rubbed her tummy. "How was your trip?"

"It was fine. We were mostly worried about the two of you, but clearly things are...under control." Her mother said, her gaze falling questioningly to both of them.

Rayne nodded and smiled, "Yes...why don't we grab ourselves a drink and we can talk..."
 
Axandar quickly carried their visitors' bags into the guest room, and then joined the gathering in the baby's room. Rayne was pretty much besieged by her parents, engulfed in hugs and touches all over, with happy laughter filling the room. Since everyone seemed to agree on grabbing a drink, the incubus suggested moving to the living room. "Why don't we go to the living room? Sitting on the couch surely beats standing around, don't you agree?" Christina looked at him and nodded, "Yes, that sounds much better."

Not even a minute later in the living room, he ushered Rayne and her parents to sit on the sofa, while he went to the kitchen to grab their drinks. They were barely seated, when her mother fired off a barrage of questions. "Oh Rayne, I don't know where to start. We were so worried about you and Axandar. Are you two really alright? What about your baby, is Drake going to be fine? Do you need anything? You know that you can always come to us and ask us for help. We will do everything to help you out."

Axandar came back with the drinks, carefully listening to the exchange between his lover and her mother. He wondered how Rayne's parents would cope with the information about Rayne's and his true nature. The incubus could only hope that it would turn out well, and decided to let Rayne guide the conversation. After all, they were her parents and Rayne knew best how to best break the news to them.
 
Rayne smiled at her mother and glanced up at Axandar as he set the drinks down. He then joined her on the sofa, taking her hand in his and lacing their fingers together. "We're both fine. Drake is doing wonderfully and growing fast."

She rubbed her belly affectionately. "As you can tell, we're both a 100% and Axandar is in one piece again."

Her parents both gazed back at him, regarding the limb which they knew was his own. No scaring, no tears or stitches or anything could signify that it wasn't his. "But how?"

Rayne took a deep breath, keeping her voice soothing and even. "Well, there is a lot more that we didn't inform you about. Mostly because we weren't sure you were prepared and we needed to get to a safe place. For example, Axandar can regenerate a limb if he wants. Just like the arm."

"Incredible." Her father murmured, sitting back while her mother seemed to lean forward.

"We can also shift in many ways, change our appearances."

"Y-you can?" Her mother stuttered and Rayne nodded slowly.

"Yes. I have...changed. It wasn't something Axandar had planned on." She laughed, "But I wouldn't change it for the worth. How you see me now is the old Rayne and I'm comfortable being her in front of you and everyone else...but with Axandar, I have a new form and so does he."
 
The incubus handed out the drinks with swift and steady hands, then went to join his mate on the couch. He sat at her side, holding her hand and entwined his fingers with hers. Axandar listened and observed carefully to what everyone said and did, knowing fully well that the situation was probably confusing and also intimidating for Rayne's parents.

Eventually, the succubus came to the point where she mentioned their new forms. He could clearly see the worry and concern on Christina's and Henry's faces, and decided to chime in. "We already showed you part of our forms, back in the hospital. When Rayne told you about who I really was, and you didn't believe her at first, we both shifted and revealed our horns. But there is more to us than horns and darkened eyes. Even though we both look human, we aren't human in the biological sense. I know it sounds frightening, but your daughter is still the smart, creative, passionate, wonderful woman you've raised. You don't have to be worried about her turning into a cruel monster or anything like that."

Axandar glanced to Rayne before he continued. "If you don't want to know any more about it, that is perfectly fine, and neither Rayne nor myself will press the topic. But if you want to know more about us, you are welcome to ask any question you can think of. I am happy to dispel as many of your concerns as possible."

Rayne's parents were quiet for some long moments after Axandar had finished talking, and eventually Henry responded first, his arm wrapped around his wife's shoulder, holding her dearly as he talked. "That... that's a lot to take in. I, we, are thankful for you both being so... open about this, we really are. I think it would be best to get the biggest question out of the way first. So, what do you look like now?"
 
Rayne smiled. She knew it was a lot to take in, but her parents were taking it all in stride. She could tell they were still a little skeptical, but also curious and a little nervous. She glanced at Axandar who was more than happy to demonstrate. She would wait her turn...making sure it wasn't all too much for her parents to take in.

"I'll let Axandar show you first and then, if you'd like to see me, I'll show you."

Her parents nodded slowly, their eyes moving to follow Axandar as he stood up. Tugging off his shirt. When he glanced at Rayne for her approval, she nodded slightly and watched shift to his true form. Horns, eyes, tail, wings...the whole works came to into view.

"Oh my goodness!" Her mother gasped, more in awe than fear. Her father sank back into the seat, his mouth hanging slightly open. "Incredible is he not?" Rayne grinned and stood as Axandar offered his hand. She took it and went to his side and as she did, she shifted as well. With Axandar's assistance, she was able to expose her wings without shredding her clothing. "We can do so much more...Axandar has been teaching me how to fly. It's a wonderful experience!"

Even in her true form, Rayne beamed radiantly, clearly happy with every change in her life and body.
 
Axandar took a deep breath, then stood up and pulled the shirt over his head. A quick glance at his lover gave him all the reassurance he needed, and a moment later he focused and shifted into his true form. He heard Christina gasp, the tone hinting more at surprise and awe, than fear. "Well... this is it. That's my, and now also our, form." The parents' gaze jumped to Rayne, as she stood and joined her mate. The demons struggled a bit with her top, but eventually they managed to put the cloth in a position that allowed Rayne to shift as well without ruining her apparel.

The sight of their daughter turning into her demonic form proved to be a great challenge for Christina and Henry. Rayne's mother started to cry, gasping her daughter's name, while clinging to her husband for support. Henry simply stared at the couple as they slowly moved their wings and tails, murmuring, "Oh my god." After a long moment, Christina stood and slowly walked over to her daughter. Her cheeks were wet, but she seemed to be able to hold back her sobs. "Oh Rayne...," she whispered hoarsely, carefully reaching out to touch her girl's wings. "I... I don't know what to say..."

Axandar took a step aside, giving Rayne and her mother some needed space, and turned to Henry. The man looked shocked, his face a bit pale from what he had just witnessed, and the incubus was worried for a moment that Henry might pass out. But then Henry returned Axandars gaze, and murmured, "I stopped drinking 22 years ago, but right now I could really make use of a good glass of Whiskey. That's, honestly, that's way more than I, we, expected." Rayne's father took a deep breath before standing up and joining his wife and their daughter. "That sound was awful, does it hurt when you... when you do... that?"

The incubus moved within arm's reach of his mate again, smiling at her parents seemingly coming to terms with what they have just witnessed. "No, it doesn't hurt. However, it's not the most pleasant feeling either, feeling your bones and muscles shift and flow like that. But you don't have worry about us. We're okay. Really."
 
"I'm fine and like Axandar explained, it's an...odd feeling to shift. It's not pleasant and yet, I sort of like it. It has become a part of me and I embrace the shift. I feel good in this skin." She told her parents, giving her mother a hug. The two embraced, a little awkwardly. Rayne giggled and hugged her Mom tighter. "I won't break, I promise."

Pulling back, she wiped her mother's tears away. "I'm still me. I just look different, but if you're more comfortable with the Rayne you're used to seeing, I have no problems staying that way around you two. I just wanted you to know...how I am now. How we are."

Her mother drew in a big breath and tentatively touched her daughter's rounded belly. "And what about the baby?"

"He's healthy and strong and ready to meet everyone. And he will be like us in many ways." Taking her mother's hand she pressed it to where one of Drake's little feet pressed against the wall of her belly, making an imprint.

The woman shared a moment there. "Seems too soon..."

Rayne shook her head, "I know...but it's normal for us. He will be perfect, you will see." She promised.
 
The incubus smiled at the moment Rayne shared with her mother. Seeing mother and daughter united in this scene made him happy. He was glad to see that despite all the recent events and revelations, Rayne was still on good terms with her family.

Feeling her grandson's healthy motions inside Rayne's belly seemed to take all of Christina's worries and fears away, and after Rayne's promise, a tentative happy smile started to show on the older woman's face. "Oh my... I can feel him moving! He's already so strong and lively... I trust you Rayne, and if you say everything will be alright, then I believe you."

Her father hugged both women, releasing a happy sob as his own anxiousness faded away. After a moment, Henry looked at Axandar and extended his hand, pulling the incubus into the long group hug. Eventually, everyone had calmed down enough, and the last remains of any shed tears were wiped away.

"Okay, now that the elefant in the room's been dealt with," Axandar commented, playfully quipping at Henry's first question in an attempt to raise everyone's mood a little, "Is there anything else you want to talk about?"
 
Everyone considered the question and finally Rayne's father shook his head. "I am sure we have plenty of questions, but for now, we'll just enjoy our time and relax...if something pops up, we'll be sure to ask."

Rayne smiled and nodded, "Well then we'll just relax for a moment, watch a little TV and chit chat...make yourself at home. Sure we can answer any questions as they come."

Settling back down in their seats, Rayne lounged back, enjoying the weight of her rounded belly and the company of their parents. They caught up, chatting with little reservation until everyone got hungry and then she and Axandar prepared food. Her mother tried to protest, wanting to help, but Rayne shooed her away, stealing some kisses from her lover.

It was hard NOT to be close to him, but other than a little gentle touching, she reframed from getting too physical.
 
Axandar happily joined his lover on the couch as everyone settle back down in their seats. He reached for the remote and turned on the TV to have a little distraction and background noise while they chatted. Most of the talking was done by Rayne and her mother. Christina had a whole barrage of questions about what the couple's been up to since their last meeting, and Rayne seemed all too happy and willing to answer.

Eventually, after a few more drinks for everyone, it was time for dinner. The two demons started preparing the food, and of course Rayne's mother offered her help. Axandar chuckled softly when his lover shooed Christina out of the kitchen, remembering how he was given the same treatment back when he offered his help during their first visit to Henry's and Christina's place. The incubus leaned closer to his lover and whispered teasingly in her ear, "Like mother, like daughter, I see. It seems neither of you wants their guests in the kitchen."

During their cooking, Axandar realized that Rayne tried to keep her hands to herself. He could imagine very well why she was doing that, and helped his mate's efforts by keeping his distance a bit. The incubus knew that it would take Rayne a little time after Drake's birth until she had learned to reign in her desires to a similar degree as he was capable of.

Finally, dinner was ready, and Axandar started setting the table for four. The table was small compared to the one Rayne's parents had in their house, but it was enough for now. As he placed the plates and silverware, he called out to Henry and Christina in the living room, "Dinner is ready!"
 
Dinner was a simple affair, but one filled with easy talk and laughter. Her parents were more relaxed and Rayne sat opposite of Axander, trying her best to behave properly. She ache to touch him, but held herself in check. There would be plenty of time to touch her lover and in many ways. It was amazing how she truly couldn't seem to get enough.

When the dishes were cleared, her mother insisted on taking care of those. Rayne let her be as her father chuckled and helped his wife clear off everything and tote the dishes back into the kitchen. Rayne sighed happily and gazed at Axandar smiled at her. He made her melt all over with just a glance, but his full blow smile always captured her heart.

He asked how she was fairing and she told him well. "I was thinking about showing off some of our flying skills, but maybe we should wait another day? Or give them the choice. I don't want to tire them or overwhelm them all at once." She said, laughing softly. "All in all I do believe they are taking everything much better than I thought they would."
 
Axandar enjoyed dinner with Rayne and her parents. For simplicity’s sake, the demons had changed back into their human forms. Not only was it much easier to sit at the dinner table this way, without wings or tails getting in the way, it was also obviously more comforting for their guests as well. Sensing the lingering, soft waves of desire emanating from his lover, the incubus easily empathized with Rayne. He knew it was difficult for her to behave herself, and he reminded himself to make up for it later.

After the meal, Christina and Henry insisted on taking care of the dishes and cleanup. Rayne sighed and let them be. Axandar took her hands and gently pulled her towards the couch in the living room. He guessed that if they didn’t leave the kitchen on their own, Rayne’s mother would rather sooner than later urge them to leave anyway. The incubus still held his lover’s hands as they sat, and he happily smiled at her.

When Rayne mentioned showing their flying abilities, Axandar couldn’t help but let his smile trun into a grin. “I know you’re eager to show what you’re capable of, but I’d say we wait till tomorrow. Let’s give them a night to sleep over what they’ve learned today. They’ll be staying for a few days, we don’t have to hurry. And yes, they are taking it surprisingly well. I’d have expected a much stronger reaction, so I guess we can count ourselves lucky that they are so supportive.”

Axandar’s thumbs were gently rubbing Rayne’s palms as they were speaking, softly tracing circles and lines over her warm skin. The sound of the dishwashing machine being closed and started told them that her parents were almost done cleaning up. The incubus turned back to Rayne. “What do you think about a lazy evening spent on the porch with a few drinks?”

Soon afterwards, Henry and Christina left the kitchen to join the demons in the living room. Axandar told them of his suggestion, and they readily agreed. “That sounds like a really good idea. I know for sure I could use a drink or two after today,” Henry quipped, and earned a stern, but still playful, gaze from his wife. “Henry!” Axandar quickly threw in an explanation before Rayne’s mother could even question the idea. “I know you’re concerned about the health and wellbeing of your grandchild, but you don’t need to be worried about Drake. Remember, our bodies are different. Even if Rayne decided to drink alcohol, it won’t harm the baby. Really, he’s completely safe.”



--[ OOC: Scene abandoned ]--
 
Last edited:
Back
Top