My Favorite Quotes

"I know I'm not perfect but I'm so close it scares me."

"I don't know and I don't care that's why they put me in charge"


Don't know who wrote them but they are on some cups Mrs Scouse bought me.
 
Keep your ear and eyes open -- and when you see the ball, take it and run with it!
 
"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
 
"There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning."
---Louis L'Amour
 
A person getting enlightened is like the moon reflecting in the water, The moon does not get wet, the water is not disturbed. Though it is a great expanse of light, it reflects in a little bit of water; The whole moon and the whole sky reflect even in the dew on the grass; they reflect even in a single drop of water. Enlightenment not disturbing the person is like the moon not piercing the water. A person not obstructing enlightenment is like the dewdrop not obstructing the heavens.
 
Chinese Proverbs

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok
 
My legacy -
What will it be?
Flowers in spring,
The cuckoo in summer,
And the crimson maples
Of autumn ...
 
In this way and that I have tried to save
the old pail
Since the bamboo strip was weakening and
about to break
Until at last the bottom fell out.
No more water in the pail!
No more moon in the water!
 
"I maybe here for a shortwhile, gone tomorrow into oblivion or until the days come to take me away. But, in whatever part you play, be remembered as part of a legacy...of sharing dreams and changing humanity for the better. It's that legacy that never dies”

~~Thomas Scott
 
Although I may not be a lioness, I am a lion's cub, and inherit many of his qualities; and as long as the King of France treats me gently he will find me as gentle and tractable as he can desire; but if he be rough, I shall take the trouble to be just as troublesome and offensive to him as I can.
 
I'm to old for youth..to young for death.. to mean for hell..to good for religion.
SHADOWS
 
My feet, they haul me Round the House, They hoist me up the Stairs; I only have to steer them, and They Ride me Everywheres.
 
I always wanted to be one of those people that had a quick answer. My hand was never the first one up in a crowd. It was not unusual for me to come up with an answer long after the question had been asked. I just don't think quick on my feet.
 
Sweetpepper said:
My feet, they haul me Round the House, They hoist me up the Stairs; I only have to steer them, and They Ride me Everywheres.
Do you have power steering, shock absorbers and an automatic braking system?... ;)
 
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. ---John Lennon
 
Sugar Dreams said:
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. ---John Lennon
Actually, Love and "Piece" should be practiced daily.

Love without piece is an empty experience.... ;)
 
Back
Top