Celebrity story about nadiya hussain

harun786

Virgin
Hi any UK writers/readers on here? Would love a story about nadiya hussain. Not a typical celeb to have a story written about. Anyone interested or any opinions?

Could you tell us a bit (or at least post some links) about this celebrity? I don't know her.

I have posted a couple of stories that are awaiting the approval. I do have plans to write about many celebrities about whom not many people know. I have a pretty long list including pakistan celebrities too. All depends on the feedback and advice I need from the more experienced writers here. Cheers!

Could you tell us a bit (or at least post some links) about this celebrity? I don't know her.

She is a British Bangladeshi women who won a tv baking competition (sounds boring buy 15 million people watch the final). Since she won she had gotten very popular, loads of tv appearance, now a famous celebrity.

I have posted a couple of stories that are awaiting the approval. I do have plans to write about many celebrities about whom not many people know. I have a pretty long list including pakistan celebrities too. All depends on the feedback and advice I need from the more experienced writers here. Cheers!

That does sound interesting, can't wait to read them if they get approved. Be interesting to see which other celebrities you are thinking of.

If you want someone to read and give feedback on your stories about her, feel free to message me, would love to read and help.

What is it like for women in Bangladesh? How do men woo them if they want to marry? How might British fans throw themselves at her, now that she has some fame, and people know she can cook, too!? ;-)

That does sound interesting, can't wait to read them if they get approved. Be interesting to see which other celebrities you are thinking of.

If you want someone to read and give feedback on your stories about her, feel free to message me, would love to read and help.

Well, I am planning to concentrate on those lesser known celebrities from India,Pakistan,Bangladesh and Nepal. And I have ideas to have them together in stories as well. Hopefully soon. Cheers! :)

She won The Great British Bake Off a few years ago!

Lots of opportunity for cheesy puns here. Does she have nice buns? Does she rise to the occasion? Does she have a yeast infection? Or does she end up with a bun in the oven?

harun786. Sorry for so ignorant for being even aware that Nazia is no more. I feel it odd to fantasize about a woman who is no more. I am working on a story on Zeba Bhakhtiar. ( I hope Laurel & Manu will show some mercy to consider it for approval.) Cheers! :)

I honestly didn't know the woman is dead. Why don't you suggest some other celebrities? There is no dearth for gorgeous pop singers in Pakistan? Isn't it? Cheers! :)

What is it like for women in Bangladesh? How do men woo them if they want to marry? How might British fans throw themselves at her, now that she has some fame, and people know she can cook, too!? ;-)

Bangladesh is still a backward minded, arrange marriages are still the majority but love marriages becoming more common for what I hear. The way men woo females are the same in every country only difference is that they can't be as open with the wooing

harun786. Sorry for so ignorant for being even aware that Nazia is no more. I feel it odd to fantasize about a woman who is no more. I am working on a story on Zeba Bhakhtiar. ( I hope Laurel & Manu will show some mercy to consider it for approval.) Cheers! :)

Starhunter who's dead? I don't know who nazia is, my question was about nadiya hussain a British Bengali?

She lives in the UK and has for some time. She's in an arranged marriage with three kids.

Will you write as her life is now or do alternate history?

Life as it is now, after being faithful to her husband for so many years she meets a man (preferably called Harun) who she can't stay away from

Nadiya would actually be an interesting person for a writer with a bit of nous to write about. She's got pretty eyes and I know a lot of British Muslim girls, despite often being raised in very conservative families, are incredibly curious and fascinated about matters sexual. She clearly, I think, enjoys the attention she's won, and be a right little raver in the right environment I bet!

Back