The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

OH, Aphro--!! 😍

I so love all of the rounded, soft parts. Breasts, belly, and lovely full thighs. :heart:

Let me see what I can find to put up in my profile to say thanks... :rose:

*snuck to Honey's Profile*

That is beautiful :)

Me <----- still not brave enough

Nice shot. And yup, I do still cover, though not as much as I used to. My pooch is a part of me, and I'm learning to love all my bits. Three kids lived in there, and short of having a tummy tuck, it's not going anywhere. I just keep thinking of the Pulp Fiction scene, where the girl tells Bruce Willis a pot belly is sexy...:cool:

Edited to add: you called me out on covering my tummy, and I still thank you for that. :kiss:

I've been enjoying this one for some time. She's almost as kinky as I am, and almost always up to trying new thibgs

Attachments

• Snapchat-2067019723.jpg
    Snapchat-2067019723.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Nice shot. And yup, I do still cover, though not as much as I used to. My pooch is a part of me, and I'm learning to love all my bits. Three kids lived in there, and short of having a tummy tuck, it's not going anywhere. I just keep thinking of the Pulp Fiction scene, where the girl tells Bruce Willis a pot belly is sexy...:cool:

Edited to add: you called me out on covering my tummy, and I still thank you for that. :kiss:

You are lovely all over!:rose::rose:

Here's a tummy, Honey! :rose:

There's a few, um, extra bits with it. :)

it never ceases to amaze me when another absolutely beautiful and sexy woman posts on Lit, you, my dear are one of th most amazing ladies of Lit.be proud of your body, I love it. it's gorgeous, sexy and amazingly erotic, thanks, :rose:

Haha! I remember that! :D:eek:

I have grown to really relish the variety in bodies, and see beauty and value from tip to toe.
Your tummy would be beautiful even without the babies, they just make it extra special. ;):rose:

I've been enjoying this one for some time. She's almost as kinky as I am, and almost always up to trying new thibgs

She looks like fun! And I bet she's great for snuggling, too. :)

Your profile picture is Beautiful honey!:rose::rose:

Thank you, WE! You always have something sweet to say. :kiss:

I might get to meet here again soon, havent seen her in about 4 months due to living different lives and work. But maybe next time she'll let me take some more pics to share.

Back