risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

I dig it too. :)

Bareback sex is one of my favorite touches to my fantasies about either MILFs or Mom. Not that I would actually want to impregnate my mother, but it's the taboo of the act of the risk that is exciting. Crossing such a forbidden line and putting my very seed in the pussy I most shouldn't be filling.

One of the most intense sexual experiences I've ever had, I was lying in bed next to a girl after we'd fucked (with a condom) on one of those long after-sex moments, and we started talking about what kind of kids we'd have, if we ever did. I'd taken the condom off at this point and as we chatted both of us started getting more and more turned on by the thought, kissing, touching, playing...and without really thinking I just rolled on top of her and she spread herself for me and I plunged inside her, unprotected, and fucked her until we both came. It was an amazing moment - both of us just knew what we wanted and we weren't going to stop. Filling her with my seed is one of my most beautiful sexual memories.

I should add that, (very) fortunately, she didn't get pregnant. Don't try this at home, kids.

One of the most intense sexual experiences I've ever had, I was lying in bed next to a girl after we'd fucked (with a condom) on one of those long after-sex moments, and we started talking about what kind of kids we'd have, if we ever did. I'd taken the condom off at this point and as we chatted both of us started getting more and more turned on by the thought, kissing, touching, playing...and without really thinking I just rolled on top of her and she spread herself for me and I plunged inside her, unprotected, and fucked her until we both came. It was an amazing moment - both of us just knew what we wanted and we weren't going to stop. Filling her with my seed is one of my most beautiful sexual memories.

I should add that, (very) fortunately, she didn't get pregnant. Don't try this at home, kids.

boutros, I like that a lot; yeah, beautiful.

To honest, I love the idea and love doing it. I'm not bragging, but I'm too thick for most condoms to fit comfortably. Yes I've tried the magnums etc, and they end up so tight that I get nothing out of the sex.

Now that being said, the simple thought of fucking a girl bareback with no protection for her or me is just hot. Now a girl could lie to me (and i'm sure they have) and its just as good if I'm non the wiser.

There is that risk of STDs and AIDS, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to my fuck buddies...so there is that.

I love to feel my seed going into them, and most girls seem to dig it too. They say I get bigger before I blow, so its even more dirty hurt then prior (I tend to spread girls pretty wide). I love that after glow, and before she cleans herself up and starts pushing the cum out, she has to lick my cock clean.

In closing...busting a nut in a a non protected girl....man that's just hot!

Last edited:
I'm not bragging, but I'm too thick for most condoms to fit comfortably. Yes I've tried the magnums etc, and they end up so tight that I get nothing out of the sex.

No harm telling us you've got heft on you Eked! Enjoy, and keep up all that pleasuring, I say. Si ;)

There also seems to be something just primal about it...take what you need and worry not at all about what could happen.

I think I am more likely to have unprotected sex if I know she is on the pill.
Granted that is always a risk as the pill isn't 100% effective. Also if I know my partner is disease free makes a difference.

I love this fantasy! I never really considerd it untill last year when I had a girl last year she practically begged me to fuck her without a condom! She wanted my seed in her so bad and to give her my baby! We fuckd several times and every time I came in her so deep and hard always givin her what she beged for.. I otta admit her beging me over and over to "fuck her pregnant" (her words not mine) had me so turned on who was I to deny her. I haven't seen her since christmas of last year and guess what i just found out the other day? Yep, she's 6 months pregnant and I haven't heard a word from her. Go figure

Luckily, I don't have to worry about the pregnancy aspect anymore, but I have to admit that it was a turn on in the past. I loathe condoms. The time, the awkwardness, the feeling, blech. They just get in the way.

*I thought about putting a disclaimer here about safe sex, etc. but if you don't already know how to take care of yourself in that manner, then you probably don't belong here. Common sense, people.

To honest, I love the idea and love doing it. I'm not bragging, but I'm too thick for most condoms to fit comfortably. Yes I've tried the magnums etc, and they end up so tight that I get nothing out of the sex.

Now that being said, the simple thought of fucking a girl bareback with no protection for her or me is just hot. Now a girl could lie to me (and i'm sure they have) and its just as good if I'm non the wiser.

There is that risk of STDs and AIDS, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to my fuck buddies...so there is that.

I love to feel my seed going into them, and most girls seem to dig it too. They say I get bigger before I blow, so its even more dirty hurt then prior (I tend to spread girls pretty wide). I love that after glow, and before she cleans herself up and starts pushing the cum out, she has to lick my cock clean.

In closing...busting a nut in a a non protected girl....man that's just hot!

I'm not bragging, but my penis is unbelievably massive. I have to get special pants made to hold it in, with a titanium belt. I sometimes get mistaken for an elephant if somebody sees my silhouette. It has its own system of small orbital satellites. I'm not bragging, mind.

It is very primal. One reason I prefer my lovers to be bare. Just enjoying it at the time and then thinking about what could happen when I'm late and looking at a little stick to see the outcome.

That is it. I love feeling like my lover has claimed me. Even though I am married and belong to my husband, when a lover fills me with his seed I feel like he is claiming me (body and womb) as his for that time. And maybe for a longer time if his seed finds its target.

Good that your husband understands your needs

I'm not bragging, but my penis is unbelievably massive. I have to get special pants made to hold it in, with a titanium belt. I sometimes get mistaken for an elephant if somebody sees my silhouette. It has its own system of small orbital satellites. I'm not bragging, mind.

so like...a cross breed of John Holmes and a elephant....the island of dr. moreau style? :D

I love this fantasy! I never really considerd it untill last year when I had a girl last year she practically begged me to fuck her without a condom! She wanted my seed in her so bad and to give her my baby! We fuckd several times and every time I came in her so deep and hard always givin her what she beged for.. I otta admit her beging me over and over to "fuck her pregnant" (her words not mine) had me so turned on who was I to deny her. I haven't seen her since christmas of last year and guess what i just found out the other day? Yep, she's 6 months pregnant and I haven't heard a word from her. Go figure

Hey I think the fantasy is hot but the reality is now you are lible for child support? Does that turn you on too?

Back