Tumblr Thread

Agreed! It's like reddit, you start with one tumblr and 3 hours later you've gone through hundreds
 
I love these pictures, making me very jealous of the people in them though.
 
great thread honey keep posting on it i love the pictures on the archive .

Thanks much, I will definitely keep posting, I find new blogs every day that I follow... SOOOO much great stuff out there. May have to go look again now. :D
 
Help me get started

I recently found the wonderful world of Tumblr and spend hours surfing it.
I now want my own because as perfect as many are I need more so want to try it myself.
I like the pictures with a short story and want to try one of just that. I post a picture and add a few paragraphs about what I fantasized, or a follower could send me a picture and i would add the story. I would welcome anyone posting both the story and photo.
But here is where i need the help.
How do i start a tumblr
Anyone helping would get my great appreciation and first picture/story request.
Thanks in advance
69er
 
So many views, and so few people chiming in. You should make your own blog so we can see the lust in your brain....

When everyone is posting together, its just like sitting next to someone and being able to touch them. They're telling you "I'm so horny, and I want this right now. If you were here right now, I wouldn't mind having a part of you touching me, in me, on me, or wrapped around me"
 
When everyone is posting together, its just like sitting next to someone and being able to touch them. They're telling you "I'm so horny, and I want this right now. If you were here right now, I wouldn't mind having a part of you touching me, in me, on me, or wrapped around me"

That's fucking sexy, wow.
 
Back
Top