A School Affair

I felt my breath lock in my chest. I thought about having my ponytail wrapped around his fist and him crushing my mouth with his kiss.

"Does your wife have long hair?" I asked. I had to make myself think about something else besides him touching me and wanting me and fucking me.
 
Yep, that did it. Mentioning my wife sucked the life out of my cock faster than Melody had put it there. My voice was full of resignation as I replied, "Not anymore. She cut it shorter than yours about two weeks after the wedding, saying it had served its purpose."

I glanced over at Melody, "Like sex too for that matter."

I stood and apoligized, "Sorry, I should not have dumped like that."
 
I looked over at him and regretted mentioning his wife instantly. I laid my hand on his arm.

"I cut mine when my husband kept talking about how hot he thought some other woman looked with this hair cut." I sighed, making myself feel just as vulnerable as he might feel.
 
She was standing next to me, her hand on my arm, I could feel the heat of her warming me to my core. I reached up with my other hand and caressed her face gently. As I did I went from flaccid to turgid in a mere heart beat.

It was intoxicating.

I looked down at her and a nearly overwhelming urge to kiss her aurged in me. "We... we should go inside, before...."
 
"I am sorry. I didn't mean to... I didnt mean to overstep." I wanted to rush inside but I couldn't seem to make myself.

I bit my lip so hard that I was worried I might taste blood.

"I am sorry. Maybe the lounge would be better."
 
I shuffled forward until the tips of her glorious tits brushed against my chest. "No," I whispered. "I want you all to myself, at least during lunch."

I caressed her lips with my thumb, stroking left then right. I continued until Melody looked up to me. My heart was pounding in my throat and my cock throbbed painfully in my slacks.

"I didn't want to presume that you would want me to kiss you, at least on our second date."
 
His thumb brushed across my lip and I sucked it into my mouth. Shocking myself even more than him.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes and then ran the tip of my tongue over his thumb.
 
"Fuuuck," I moaned as Melody sucked on my thumb then twirled her tongue around it. "A kiss it is."

I dropped the hand that had been caressing her face to Melody's thin thorat and lowered my other hand to her near perfect ass. Clamping her body against mine I kissed her fiercely, possessively. My hard cock pressed against her as my tongue rammed into her mouth.

It was not tender in any way, but hungry.
 
He kissed me. Hard. His hands claiming me and I whimpered into his mouth. I kissed him back. I pressed my breasts against his chest. I could feel my nipples poking against my lace bra.
 
I ground mu cock against Melody's flat stomach as I broke the kiss. I moved my hand from her ass to hair and pulled. "Do you like sex? Rough, hard sex, where I dominate every aspect of you?"
 
I didn't have words. I whimpered and nodded.

The bell rang and I almost jumped out of my skin. I pulled away from him and rushed inside. I almost ran to our classroom. I knew my students would be waiting.

I knew I had to keep it together.
 
I laughed gentlt as Melody ran like a rabbitt toward the class room. I needed more time with her. A lot more time.

There was expectations to set, conditioning to start, and a throat to fuck.

Now.

I busied myself with classes for the afternoon after leaving a note on her desk between periods.

Do not leave until we talk after school. HD​
 
I was able to focus on my work, until I saw the note from him. The last period of the day seemed to tick by in slow motion. When class was finally over, I wanted to run out, but his note, he told me to stay.

I sat at my desk. I waited. Because he told me to.
 
I walked into the room half an hour after class let out, and closed the door behind me. I stood there a moment looking at her. I could tell from here that her breathing was faster than normal. Scared? Excited?

Hard to tell.

I walked over to Melosy and tilted her head back so I could look unto her radiant blue eyes. "What are you feeling, right now? And do not lie, ever."
 
I am not sure why he had me so rattled but I was. He asked me what I was feeling.

"I am not sure what I am feeling. I haven't ever... I mean... I have only been with my husband. He was my first." I stammered. I blinked hard. I felt like I might cry but I really couldn't explain why. I had all these emotions bubbling up to the surface.
 
I caressed her face a momet and nodded. "Think about it Melody, and understand, I will be unceasing in my desire and lust for you. I will want everything."

I took her phone and added my number under Thoreau and handed it back. "When you decide text me, and make sure you are alone when you do."

I leaned over and kissed her far more tenderly, though no less hungrily as I grabbed a tit and squeezed it firmly.

Breaking the kiss I turned and left the clasroom
 
I watched him leave. I didn't tell him I wasn't going to text. I didn't tell him to stop kissing me and touching me. I didn't say any of those things because I didn't want him to stop.

I gathered up my things and went to the car. I drove home to our little house. Jay was playing xbox, still in his boxers and t shirt.

I said hi and told him I was going to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and turned up the shower as hot as I could stand it. I stood under the pounding water and used my knuckles against my clit, hard and fast, until I was shuddering in climax. And once wasn't enough. I came over and over, until I was breathless and shaky.
 
I went home and searched the Internet until I could find a porno that held someone that looked a little like Melody. Once found I fisted my cock until I exploded all pver the monitor and keyboard.

I slept fitfully that night and dressed in a green polo shirt and khakis.

I headed to school a little early hoping to have a moment alone with Melody
 
I wore the green dress like I said I would and went to work. I sat at my desk looking over my notes, but I wasn't really taking anything in. I was just trying to look busy while I was waiting for HD. I jumped a little when I saw him in the doorway.

"Good morning." I offered. Wondering if the day before had been an aberration or if he really intended to pursue me.
 
She did as she said, and wore the green dress. Closing the door behind me I walked over to her and pulled her head back by her hair. Leaning forward I kissed her hungrily, my tongue diving into her welcoming mouth.

Free hand cupped a heavy tit and I scraped my thumb over her nipple a couole times. Breaking the kiss I looked at her, and said, "Take your time."
 
I moaned against his kiss.

"Take my time to do what?" I asked softly. His fingers were still tangled in my hair. I couldn't seem to think straight. "I am not sure what you want."
 
I looked down at her and twisted her nipple through dress and bra. "Is this something you want to explore? Do you want to knwo what it is like to be taken, dominated, and desired?"
 
I winced when he twisted my nipple. And then I gasped at his question.

"Yes, Sir." I confessed softly. "Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I got in the shower and made myself cum over and over. And I just kept picturing you touching me and kissing me and fucking me."
 
"Good girl, but you did not follow instructions did you? I told you to text we when you decided, and you didn't. "

I stood and backed up a step. "As your punishment you will give me your panties now. And if I were you I would hirry. The door is not locked."
 
I looked up at him horrified. I hadn't worn panties that I thought someone was going to see, I had a drawer full of lacy, satiny, slutty panties but I was wearing just blue cotton boyshorts. I looked up at the door and then stood and shimmied out of my panties. I reached under my dress and tugged them down my legs. I held them out to him.

"I didn't plan ahead. But I do have cute pairs. I just... I didn't know you would be seeing them." I found myself babbling and just shut my mouth.
 
Back
Top