Have you ever jerked off to your own pictures?

I have filmed myself pissing and cumming and have jerked off to those. More recently I like watching myself in the mirror as I play with my cock and balls. I like my body and I am very happy and comfortable with my average cock. I just enjoy what I have.
 
I certainly have masturbated over the years to my own photos and videos - including masturbating to videos of me masturbating. I have tried to cum at the same time my "alter ego" in the videos cums. It's also erotic masturbating to my videos while hearing myself groan in the video as I shoot my cum.
 
I've kinda done that with a bathroom mirror and my iPhone. I watched it and got turned on by myself jerking off wearing a nightgown🌹

You're very sexy so I can understand that. I believer it would be even hotter with you in lingerie
 
You're very sexy so I can understand that. I believer it would be even hotter with you in lingerie

I like to jerk off in just a corset, thong satin panties, and my arm length PVC gloves... but hey, that's just me.... old fashioned, boring ass masturbation with a vibrator... haha
👠👠👠Kant💋
 
I like to jerk off in just a corset, thong satin panties, and my arm length PVC gloves... but hey, that's just me.... old fashioned, boring ass masturbation with a vibrator... haha
👠👠👠Kant💋

It sound absolute erotic and I bet fun to watch. You're very lovely
 
I have made a couple video's of me jacking off. When I watch them, it gets me hard again and I enjoy watching myself cum. I would really enjoy watching someone else cum for me.
 
Watching myself on camera and masturbating...

I have not masturbated to photos of myself however, I do enjoy watching myself on camera while chatting with others on a chat/cam site...I also enjoy watching myself while I'm on Skype too and especially when I know someone I'm chatting with is enjoying themselves while watching me...it's very sensual and erotic for me to see and to be in control of what I'm doing...it feels amazingly sexy :)
 
Yes, I have. Especially videos of me solo masturbating.

To those of you out there already suspecting me of being a narcissist, I suppose I've just proved it for you. :eek::eek:
 
Yes, I have jerked off to pictures of myself masturbating...sometimes while I was crossdressed and often with anal toys in my ass. I used to post extensively on the Men Wearing Panties Club website and some other sites and forums and, after taking a bunch of images with a remote controlled DSLR, I'd sometimes masturbate again while deciding which ones to post.

I've also jerked off to my own videos or to myself live on a TV screen or monitor. From early in my adult life, I ensured that I always had mirrors (plural) strategically positioned in my bedroom so that my girlfriends, wife(s) and I could watch ourselves having sex and so that I could watch myself masturbating with huge anal toys. Not narcissistic necessarily, since I wasn't admiring myself and thinking how beautiful or great I was, but rather my focus was on the SEX, my partner, and most particularly on the intersection of cock and vagina, cock and ass, or marveling at the length and girth of probes, dildos, and plugs sliding in and out of my lingerie clad ass.

I used to post videos as well on some of the amateur porn sites. Again, these were taken with video cameras (of various generations) on tripods and remotely controlled.

Unfortunately, many years ago in one of my many guilt ridden "purges" that many crossdressers experience, I had all of my videos, and nearly all of my images, removed from the sites while I also got my rid of my extensive lingerie collection. I also feared my ex-wife finding my images and videos online and using them in bitter and acrimonious custody battles that went on for years (I always prevailed). I also deleted my own files and backups.

Since my face was never in the images I posted on MWPC, I didn't worry about taking them down and I assume most of them are still in a gallery under my old nickname. I know one is on their homepage. I was inactive on the site for so long that I am unable to remember either my old nickname (I've had many on various sites) or password and I no longer have the email address I did then so I can't use the "recovery" protocol to retrieve them. My profile pic (not avatar) is one of those images that I was able to find using a search engine and which has apparently been reposted around the web.

Since I no longer have concerns about custody battles, and have a kinky, understanding, and supportive wife I no longer feel the urge to purge my crossdressing collection or to refrain from anal erotica, and I WISH I had my images and videos back (among other reasons so I could post here). I'm meticulous about backing up computers and have looked on every backup medium I can locate and unfortunately haven't found any of that data.

I'm not as fit as I was then but....I'm working on it and once I regain confidence in my appearance I think I'll start posting again.
 
I've stroked multiple times to videos of my wife sucking me cock (she makes them for me when I go out of town so I have something to watch). I made her one while I was out of town on my phone of me stroking and cumming at the same time as I did in the video of her sucking me. And then I've jacked off to that video too.

So I've jacked off to a video of me getting off while getting a blow job, then also stroked myself to me watching myself get off as I stroked my cock.
 
I did it once to a solo video I made. It was very meta. I should have made a video of me masturbating to a video of me masturbating. One large, well-placed mirror would have made it possible.

I did it to a video I made. Never thought of making a video of me masturbating to a video of me masturbating. I'm gonna have to try that.
 
I did it to a video I made. Never thought of making a video of me masturbating to a video of me masturbating. I'm gonna have to try that.

"Looking in my rear view mirror,
I saw myself
The next car back,
Looking in the rear view mirror...." - James Taylor
 
Yes, I have. Especially videos of me solo masturbating.

To those of you out there already suspecting me of being a narcissist, I suppose I've just proved it for you. :eek::eek:

👍that is hot so we don't mind.
 
I have. I think my cock is pretty hot and would love to suck it so I have jacked off a bunch of time fantasizing sucking it.
 
Yes, but they were pics of me jerking off on my wife's tits, and her pussy, and getting a BJ or six...

So.....kind of.

;)
 
Just outta curiosity... Wanting to know:)

Hello Kantarii,

Yes I recently filmed myself playing with my toy for a guy I had been talking to but unfortunately I didn't have the courage to send it him.

Now, when I'm home and have the time / mood for a very indulgent play I use Apple TV and play this video that I created.

Just as a side note I have always occasionally watched porn; women masturbating. But it's better watching myself as I knew how every stroke, touch, push of my toy, pinch of a nipple etc feels like.

Xxx
 
Last edited:
Oh yea. I've made some good tribute videos, spurting huge ropes of cum all over sexy photos of women, couples, and hot cocks. Then I'll go back and jack off to them, watching all my cum fly out of my swollen cock as I moan like a whore.
 
Back
Top