Feminization makes me so hard

i wish my wife would.. a fantasy for now, even though i was lucky to have had the pleasure in the distant past.

This my fantasy too. To be kidnapped or coerced into being feminized. Ideally by magic or a pill, or just waking up to find my body has been changed beyond all recognition. I also get really hot when thinking about my wife doing it to me over time, feeding me hormones without me knowing and encouraging me to dress and behave like a girl.

It's more of a femdom thing for me though, rather than a man doing it to me.

This my fantasy too. To be kidnapped or coerced into being feminized. Ideally by magic or a pill, or just waking up to find my body has been changed beyond all recognition. I also get really hot when thinking about my wife doing it to me over time, feeding me hormones without me knowing and encouraging me to dress and behave like a girl.

For me having been transformed into a woman I would happily service both men and women.

and yeah

yeah I got so turned on I put a pair of pantyhose on, I just had to feel my cock in nylon, especially while I sit on a buttplug-

It has been one of my favorite fantasies for years to suck cock while we are both dressed in lingerie. Hopefully some day I will make it cum true!!

Agree, I fantasize about pleasing men when I'm sissied-up but it's the feminine encouragement/forcing that makes it so erotic. Being HER little sissy...

tumblr_ng249romba1toyjj9o1_1280.jpg
These are fabulous!!!

Oh God, those are amazing. I could get off just looking at that picture.

Agree totally... you can imagine how they feel on your bottom, up your thighs, over your cock and how they make you look... very aroused here...

Agree totally... you can imagine how they feel on your bottom, up your thighs, over your cock and how they make you look... very aroused here...

Yes -- pink, sheer and lacy .. a great combination

It's about the most exciting thing I do at the moment. When I suddenly realise I have some time to play coming up, I literally shake like a leaf.

To have it directed by a woman would drive me insane.

I know exactly what you mean. I am just the same. The anticipation the thrill grows as my free time date draws closer

Feminization is such a turnon. I love my gf dressing me up and making me all girly then I need to pretend best I can to be a lady. I also take steps to modify my body like shaving, underdressing, some fem habits and routines, painting my nails and I'd love to own a pair of boobs!

Back