WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
nkyselugxwgy.png

Be prepared for getting some shit for pointing out the obvious.

People don't comment on anything I post so no worries.

I stopped posting for six months and during that time not one person tried to contact me to see why I wasn't around. When I came back I started posting and not a single person welcomed me back or asked where I had been.

That tells me all I need to know.

I had to look this one up. It seemed so not possible:

tumblr_olnutqfFAD1uxsnzdo1_500.jpg

I did not find said cemetery in Ohio but I did find one in Fayetteville, West Virginia:

tumblr_n2tph6HM3q1s71q1zo1_500.png

This is literally a fake shot. The guy is a photographer and he was in Hawaii (I think) when the picture was taken. The fake part are the flames on his tripod and shoes. He admitted he put lighter fluid on the legs because he thought it would look good at that time of day.

Still a good shot.

Then it's not really a fake shot, it's a staged shot. I'm not trying to split hairs or have a semantic discussion but it sounds like he was trying to create a scene that he thought would make for a cool photograph.

If you ask me, it worked. It's a pretty cool picture. And if he's telling people how he did it, it's not like he's making false claims about how he came to take the picture.

Then it's not really a fake shot, it's a staged shot. I'm not trying to split hairs or have a semantic discussion but it sounds like he was trying to create a scene that he thought would make for a cool photograph.

If you ask me, it worked. It's a pretty cool picture. And if he's telling people how he did it, it's not like he's making false claims about how he came to take the picture.

Okay, staged.

And yes, this is what he was going for.

People don't comment on anything I post so no worries.

I stopped posting for six months and during that time not one person tried to contact me to see why I wasn't around. When I came back I started posting and not a single person welcomed me back or asked where I had been.

That tells me all I need to know.

I have a ton of flaws but I own them. They are my fault. I can try to work on them but it is up to me. No one did this to me. It's how I handle it. Waiting for someone else to change is self destructive.

I have a ton of flaws but I own them. They are my fault. I can try to work on them but it is up to me. No one did this to me. It's how I handle it. Waiting for someone else to change is self destructive.

I don't wait for change. I move on with my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back