New and curious

New Pic

So all this talk about striping me. Then which one of you made me take it all off....well almost all.
 

Attachments

  • 20131004_123139_99481aaa.jpg
    20131004_123139_99481aaa.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 830
Such a sexy bush! Let me reach up and unsnap that bra… All of us want to see you without it! If my bro here has your backside, I'll happily take your frontside… Spread those sexy legs!

Sounds very much like my kind of Fantasy story, I hope you are going to PM me the full version.....
 
I'm still waiting for the story.

Hiya Lucy. I'm not sure the story that you're waiting on, just gazing at your profile pic is bringing some story topics to mind <blush> ;)

How are you doing tonight? I hope that you're having a great evening.
 
Hiya Lucy. I'm not sure the story that you're waiting on, just gazing at your profile pic is bringing some story topics to mind <blush> ;)

How are you doing tonight? I hope that you're having a great evening.

I am. Thanks Hun. What story do you have in mind? Feel free to PM it to me if you feel the urge.
 
Yes I love PM messages. Especially stories about my fantasies. Thanks hun.

Had a great fantasy story written about me the other day. Was caught in a garage surrounded by a bunch of burly strange men.....Oooohh!
 
new pics

I've been told by some of my PM'ers that it is time for me to post more pis for you all??
 
Back
Top