WHO is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IHC because this is the first time I've seen the thread and you started it (not crossing in a creepy way mind you)

Jim Davidson...it was only a matter of time...should've had a bet on it...:D

Guy I had a two day 'thing' with just before I met Steve. A PM brought him to mind. Sometimes I wonder how he's doing.

Hahahaha fuck you espn and David pollok....that's what you get for falling in love with Florida. ...picking them over uga for the sugar bowl. Goo Louisville. I love it

Because I just saw that Jerry MaGuire was on...it made me think of a missing Litster that shares a great memory of that movie with me. :kiss:

Hahahaha fuck you espn and David pollok....that's what you get for falling in love with Florida. ...picking them over uga for the sugar bowl. Goo Louisville. I love it

Hey leave David Pollack alone...he will always be a DGD :cool:

A certain Lit lady who has made me imagine her desires (and mine) becoming reality.

There is someone who is crossing my mind right now. For some reason, i've got a gut feeling that something is bothering her, she is so damned stubborn.

He is so close, snuggling deep down with me. Whispering in my ear. Sleep is his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back