BI Sexual Men Pen Pals?

Seeking pen pal/email bud

34 mwm bi very bottom/sub. Yes, wife knows I want to suck cock but I don’t have her permission to play, so this has to be email only. Same handle @gmail
 
I’d love to share thoughts, stories etc, particularly with people interested in nudism and uk folk
 
60 yr old mwm love my wife very much but have these thoughts of having another male with us. We use dildos when playing and she always telling me to lick that pussy around that cock. I love it when she tells me that. I imagine that this a real guy fucking her and I'm sucking her clit waiting for him to slip out where I can suck that pussy juice off his big cock. She also loves the big dildos. Would love to share stories like this with others.
 
54 Bi widowed M live in the central Pa area, love to find someone who wants a regular friendship as well as good m2m sex!
I am sure there is no one in here who is local!! my email is same name here at y whoo or on kik.
 
There's usually a downside...

...and although I'm now living in central Mexico and loving it, the closet in an 80% Catholic country is deep and dark (how's that for irony?) so I haven't met anyone else here, local or ex-pat, who's looking for a little playtime.
I'd been exploring bi-play before my relocation, and finding that, though I'm not looking for any sort of romantic relationship, I truly enjoy m/m sex on a number of levels, and would like to find a playmate here, whether local or visiting, to continue exploring with.
 
I would like a bi pen pal as well

40 bi mwm have had fun with guys in the past but now on the straight and narrow. I would still like to email with a top guy but will chat with anyone. I will not send pics or vids and only will correspond on email thanks in advance for PM if interested
 
Seeking the same

Im a 46 yr old very bicurious mwm looking to chat with other curious men about our mutual desire for some cock and hot fun. I don’t have any experience yet but would love to share fantasies, experiences, and anything else.
Drop me a PM
 
31 and love to exchange dirty PMs! I usually am a top when I chat but I’m still open to trying new things!
 
41 bi mwm would love to have a bi pen pal to share fantasies and some reality with!
 
I would be very interested in a Skype chat – long-term & serious chats – with another mature MWM

I’m 38 and i’ve been curious for about 3 years or so. I’ve had some experiences since then - jo mostly (mutual / voyeuristic)

Email is scottmtlca@gmail.com and it’s the same for skype (text only) it’s a good way to chat and swap (have an actual conversation - email can be cumbersome)
 
Latino..

...and although I'm now living in central Mexico and loving it, the closet in an 80% Catholic country is deep and dark (how's that for irony?) so I haven't met anyone else here, local or ex-pat, who's looking for a little playtime.
I'd been exploring bi-play before my relocation, and finding that, though I'm not looking for any sort of romantic relationship, I truly enjoy m/m sex on a number of levels, and would like to find a playmate here, whether local or visiting, to continue exploring with.

Wow,as many Latinos that have lined up for me to suck their dicks... or to suckmine, I am surprised how unavailable it is for you there.Are you an ex pat living there now? Maybe you need a buddy that will come visit you and hang out while the wives are out shopping....
 
Back
Top