My bf

My bf wants to fuck my bridesmaid. Is it weird it turns me on?

I'll follow up my other comment to respond more directly to your specific question...

It all depends on what you mean by "weird." If you mean "am I the only one who has experienced getting turned on by something like this?" I'd say, surely not. People are aroused by all sorts of things, and their significant other desiring sex with other people isn't out of the realm of possibility.

That being said, just because you and other people are aroused by something doesn't mean you should encourage or feed this desire. Everything that arouses you is not positive. You have to think about what makes for a healthy relationship and what doesn't.
 
I made love to my ex bf on my wedding day

Have been that ex for one incredibly nice girl with quite a slutty past.

But it's more of a story than just that. Years after the single time we had made love (and sure enough, that's a whole story on its own right) she invited me to her wedding, where I knew no one, except the groom who turned out to be my middle school friend I had not contacted since.

As it turned out (to my surprise) I was invited as a step in for her father (she never had) in the church, and then in practical capacity of a pagan priest in the midnight binding ritual. I was a bit mad about that, I would have preferred to know that beforehand and prepare, but was told to just improvise.

I was also put in charge of the sauna, and, of course, declared swimsuits are not allowed there.

So after the ethnographic rites I moved the party to the sauna, performed a bit of ritual there, and after that... Somehow I found myself dancing her nude back up on the dance floor, then fuck in front of all remaining guests and then declared that her last infidelity and in ritualistic manner transit her to her husband, and connected them, literary.

So yeah, I never expected to marry her off, even more in such a crazy way, but that's exactly what I did, and she was happy about it all, and happy in her marriage as far I know.
 
My bf wants to fuck my bridesmaid. Is it weird it turns me on?

You've come here to ask if that is weird? Of course we'll say no way!

Its a testament to the current strength of your relationship that he allows you to see that and doesn't try and hide it better. Its also a testament that you recognize it.

Threesomes stem from bisexuality. The desire to watch your partner with someone else is also related. This is likely a symptom of your desire to be intimate with your bf.

You all should get naked and fuck :rose:
 
My ex Bf fucked me on my wedding day before I took the vows

Think about this. Most brides wear fancy panties under their wedding gown and to have another lover's cum soaking up the crotch as she states her vows, WOW, then later on, after all of the festivities her new husband has the pleasure of removing them and if he hasn't had too much fun perhaps notices the residual cum. I would be saving them for a discussion the next morning.
 
My bf wants to fuck my bridesmaid. Is it weird it turns me on?
Not weird at all! You're marrying a great guy who loves sex. As long as he lets you have other guys, and gals too if you want, it's not a problem, nor is it weird.
 
Think about this. Most brides wear fancy panties under their wedding gown and to have another lover's cum soaking up the crotch as she states her vows, WOW, then later on, after all of the festivities her new husband has the pleasure of removing them and if he hasn't had too much fun perhaps notices the residual cum. I would be saving them for a discussion the next morning.

tumblr_p4hhn119YC1x1rj2ro1_500.jpg
 
My actual girlfriend and soon wife told me that incould have a 3some on the weeding nigth! She said its your only occasion... not sure i really want it.... that a bit weird on the weding night
 
My actual girlfriend and soon wife told me that incould have a 3some on the weeding nigth! She said its your only occasion... not sure i really want it.... that a bit weird on the weding night

Take it while you can
 
Last edited:
hey

My actual girlfriend and soon wife told me that incould have a 3some on the weeding nigth! She said its your only occasion... not sure i really want it.... that a bit weird on the weding night

Like Janis Joplin said--, "Get it while you can---,"
 
Who cares if it's weird or not. If all three of you want it, then it's great. I was once propositioned by the groom at a reception. He yanked me into the bathroom. I wanted no part of it. He was a total creeper and that marriage was annulled soon after. Thankfully for me, some huge dude with a belt made of bullets broke the door down and pulled me out of there.
 
Back
Top