Pissing In Mouth?

have you ever tried to determine your partner's diet from the taste of their piss? A fun game to play.
Asparagus has a very strong effect on the taste of piss. My Mistress has me cook her an asparagus meal in order that I may experience a more powerful humiliation when she pisses in my mouth, or hands me a goblet of the pungent liquid.

The taste of second-hand champagne is also clearly detectable in my Mistress's piss.

Asparagus has a very strong effect on the taste of piss. My Mistress has me cook her an asparagus meal in order that I may experience a more powerful humiliation when she pisses in my mouth, or hands me a goblet of the pungent liquid.

The taste of second-hand champagne is also clearly detectable in my Mistress's piss.

There are several vegetables that have a strong effect on the taste of piss.

My wife pissed in for the first time a week ago. First on my back me on my knees as a sub. Next time she pissed on my leg in the shower.

So hot for me.

I'd love to have a man or woman pee on me, where ever they wanted. While I pee'd myself in my pants

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

when you piss it is about controlling and when you receive piss it is about being controlled , for me anyway

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
its so good pissing into a womans mouth and recieving it as well

Thanks for any answers!
Never have I understood this. Why is this a turn on?

Never have I understood this. Why is this a turn on?

As a submissive, it’s a turn on.

as another poster wrote above: “when you piss it is about controlling and when you receive piss it is about being controlled , for me anyway.”

My wife pisses on me occasionally and I love it, especially now that it’s warm outside and we can do it in the backyard. The other day, she had me sit in a lounge chair, put it all the way back and squatted over me. I ate her pussy like a champ till she came. When she came a little piss came out… we talked about pissing on me prior and I knew she had a full tank. I told her to go for it…

She absolutely soaked me. I must admit I don’t love the taste of piss, but feeling that warm fluid shoot all over me gives me such an erection!!!!

i
Thanks for any answers!
had a girl who squirted when she would cum she loved to sit on my face when she did it most of it was pee and some cum mixed it was hot and i loved it

I have pissed in a sub’s mouth on numerous occasions, but only when it’s been clearly established in earlier dialogue that this is a turn-on for both parties. Once it’s clear that it’s welcome, then it’s extremely erotic and pleasurable……
Ive been sexually dominant for a long time now and can honestly say that most of the filthy things I’ve “made” my subs do have been as a consequence of very obvious hints and suggestions that such acts would be welcomed. Dirty women really are very dirty, if you’re lucky enough to find them…….

Thanks for any answers!
do enjoy the pleasure of a man putting me on my knees telling me to open my mouth for daddies gift of warm piss

I often piss in my own mouth when standing in the shower... bend over a bit and direct the flow... yum..

As a recipient I think there are two very different responses. One is that it can be very humiliating especially when you have given up control and somebody is just pissing over you and in your mouth. The other can be alomost devotional - you are receiving your dominant's golden wine as a gift and you welcome it. All depends on context and how it is delivered. Personally, I find the taste to be quite pleasant - warm and wet with a minerally taste. Love it!
do love being dominated and told to drink piss like a good boy

I'm always on the giving side . To me it's a sense of an ownership to pee on someone's body. it’s very primal behavior.
For master/slave play it is sort of test of their devotion, loyalty, trust or obedience. Yet another reason is to humiliate them and degrade them, psychologically conditioning them to accepting that they are subservient to them. Played with lots of newbies and to this day, all wanted to do it again...just be hydrated.

I'm always on the giving side . To me it's a sense of an ownership to pee on someone's body. it’s very primal behavior.
For master/slave play it is sort of test of their devotion, loyalty, trust or obedience. Yet another reason is to humiliate them and degrade them, psychologically conditioning them to accepting that they are subservient to them. Played with lots of newbies and to this day, all wanted to do it again...just be hydrated.
I agree, Altho I am on the receiving side. My wife calls it leaving her mark or marking her territory.

Last week, she said it was time, she put me in a pool lounge chair outside, put the seat all the way back and stood over me in the chair. She had me lick and eat her to a few orgasms and then flooded me with her urine.

Few things make me as hard as that.

I'm writing a rather longish story about a woman who gets involved in pee play after meeting a mysterious man, although I have no experience with it myself. I have some questions for those who do:

1. For those who like it (receiving in the mouth), did it take a while to get used to it or did you like it right away? Can you "acquire" a taste for pee?

2. What adjectives would you use to describe flavor? Can you compare it to anything else? Salty, I imagine.

3. Do different people's pees taste different?

4. Is it different tasting another's pee v. tasting one's own pee?

5. How much can you drink in a single setting or session? Or over, say, a period of two hours?

I'm writing a rather longish story about a woman who gets involved in pee play after meeting a mysterious man, although I have no experience with it myself. I have some questions for those who do:

1. For those who like it (receiving in the mouth), did it take a while to get used to it or did you like it right away? Can you "acquire" a taste for pee?

2. What adjectives would you use to describe flavor? Can you compare it to anything else? Salty, I imagine.

3. Do different people's pees taste different?

4. Is it different tasting another's pee v. tasting one's own pee?

5. How much can you drink in a single setting or session? Or over, say, a period of two hours?
1. I personally enjoyed it the first time I pissed in my own mouth. I realized I was submissive early in my adulthood and drinking piss was a dirty taboo action that really turned me on.

2. Flavor really depends on diet. Maybe there's something wrong with me but I prefer more yellow piss than clear. I prefer it to be dirtier so I know I'm getting punished or humiliated.

3. Yes, diet and how much they drink.

4. Yes, I prefer someone else's unless they are making me drink my own. I have punished myself bye pissing in my coffee or drink for lunch. I do wish it was someone else doing that too me.

5. Not sure on this one, I've only done one person and it was probably about 32oz. He did piss a lot in my mouth and I had to drink it all. I would've done another round for sure. I would like to get several people to piss in my mouth and see how much I can take.

you definitely sound exciting lets be friends [Email address removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
My ex drank sweet tea all day long, and her urine reflected that. It was tolerable. If I'm well hydrated, mine is neutral...almost tasteless.

Back