Any curious, straight guys out there?

I'm a straight 35 yr old Florida boy who loves to have his cock sucked and his ass fingered and reamed. I have fantasized about doing the same
 
This is such an interesting thread. I mean, look how many people respond basically "straight guy curious about sucking cock." There doesn't seem to be any gay men going, "yeah, I'll suck your cock." It all seems to be straight men with this desire/fantasy (myself included). And although it might be fodder for a new thread topic, I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas about why this is?
Cock-curious, and this question curious.
 
I am as straight as they come and married, and love the feel of pussy around my cock. My wife jokes around every now and then about watching a guy suck off another guy till he busts a nut in his mouth. I wont tell my wife but since she has said that I have wanted to blow another guy, nothing more than blow jobs, but it is somthing I have thought about alot. I live in Springfield MO. Email me and we can talk about what we need to do to mabee make somthing like this happen.
 
Hi all cock curious bi/straight guys.

i'm married & don't have any overwhelming desires to seek out
contact.
i have a mate who is always been an extrovert & any chance he gets always after a few drinks he find a way to shed his clothes.he does this when we are all together wives as well.
my wife doesn't seem to mind as he has a pretty big cock.

his wife has a lovely body & last summer we all ended up in the spa fondling each other.my wife was giving his cock plenty of attention & he told me later that she was only stroking behind
his balls and he blew his load.his wife brought me off by stroking me & i was able to slide into her lovely pussy as my wife turned over on the bed i pulled out & shot a fountain of my hot cum all over her tits.
never forget it.
anyway since then my mate & i have been able to indulge in some mutual handjobs & we have sucked each others throbbing cocks several times.

our wives don't know this

i don't want to do anal & am happy to do this,teo weeks time he & i are going to a very secluded nude beach,it is a meeting place for bi couples.
We will swim in the clear water,soak up some sun,& then we can suck each others cocks in the wild.Hopefully
 
mark42 said:
Hi all cock curious bi/straight guys.

i'm married & don't have any overwhelming desires to seek out
contact....

Wow, Mark42... sounds like you are on the right track! :devil:

Have fun!!!
 
In the same boat...

I am 97.5% straight,never even had a small chance to try oral with another guy but the idea intrigues me,and until I know for sure it won't go away.Any Michigan men in the same boat...not interested in anal,maybe hand jobs and oral,get to know each other first and see where it goes...PM me...
 
Bi m in VA

45 bi m in VA who just started to explore this side of my sexuality about 1 1/2 yrs ago. While I was married I had fantazies about MFM sex with my wife and was curious what it would be like to suck on the guys cock or get fucked by him while fucking my wife. I used to read Variations and those stories used to turn me on very much.

I have been divorced for three years now and have been able to explore a few times. The first was someone I meet in a chat room we chatted a few time then set up to meet. The first time was nerve racking waiting for him to show up. When he arrived we talked for a short time then went to my bedroom and got undressed. I started to slowly strock his cock and he took mine into his mouth. After about 10 minutes of this I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking him it was an amazing feeling hard and soft feeling at the same time. Knowing it was my first time he asked if I wanted to try anal. I was nervous at first but said yes and put a condom on his cock then got a tube of lube and lube up his cock and my ass. He played with my ass for a short time with his fingers then put his cock at my asshole and began to push in. It hurt like hell at first but as soon as it was in and I got used to it it felt great.... He fucked me for about 15 minutes then pulled out and we got into a 69 position and began sucking each other with a vengence. As he started to cum I took him out of my moth and finished him off with my hand. Then he had me jerk off all over his face and chest...

Since that time I have meet with 4 other guys and continue to enjoy my experiences. Though the best experience was with a couple and it was the first time I let someone cum in my mouth and swallowed his load. This something that I would like to repeat again with a couple some time.....

I travel in my job every week all over the country and when I can I try to hook up with someone though its not always sucessfull..but I keep trying.
 
Cheftell
Great story, made me hard as hell; highly erotic, as I was/am in the same situation, divorced, interested, etc. But what I want to know; you said when you hooked up you went into your "bedroom" and got undressed. Did you have this guy over to your place? I would have been terrified! Weren't you the least bit freaked out at having essentially a stranger in your house?
 
Docison,
reading in on Cheftell
got to agree here it is asking for trouble inviting anyone into your
home,i don't intend on actively seeking out exciting liasons
i'm happy to stick to my mate & maybe another friend that i know well.
stick to a neutral venue,your not safe anyware but at least your home stays your domain.
 
Docsin & mark,

The first time was at my house but I had talked to the guy for a while first then met him at a netrual place just to make sure I didn't get any bad vibes and to make sure he was who he said there are a lot of fakers on the net and chat rooms so I have always meet outside of where we will end up.

Besides that I'm not a little guy muscular 48" chest, 20" arms and used to be a cop for 10 years so I do know how to protect myself, and I'm very careful who I meet.. My experiences have been split between when I'm on the road and at home because most of the time I have my kids there and that makes it hard to have someone over the house.
 
nice

I think a guy being curious about sucking another guy is so sexy. I wish more guys would share that fantasy so us girls could get into it too.

Sally
 
Had the "best friend" experience when I was younger, I sucked him off a couple times, he took me anally once. Have been thinking a lot about that lately, wishing I had done more. Also been fantasizing a lot about having a cock to suck, don't need it reciprocated, prefer to give pleasure.
 
I wouldnt mind sucking a dick. It could be kind of hot. I kind of want to try one day.
 
when i was around (Under aged content removed per Site Rules.). i thought i was demented but it felt so good.

i never really wanted to actually be with another guy, and through the years i enjoyed being with plenty of women. i still do. in fact, i'm married, i love everything about women, and i don't find men attractive at all, but i fantasize about sex with them. i told my wife about these fantasies before we were married, and she said maybe i should live it out. but before i did, she fucked me with a dildo. that was very hot, but also awkward, and it's never been brought up again, much to my disappointment.

then a few years ago, i met a guy online and went over to his apartment. i got there and he had a straight porn movie on, and we sat on the couch. he started rubbing my cock through my shorts, then took it out and got on his knees in front of me and started sucking it. he wasn't very attractive but i was so worked up and horny i said, "i want you to fuck me." so first i put my legs up on his shoulders and he tried to do me that way but it didn't work very well. then i got on the floor and he tried to do me from behind. he got it in a little bit but that didn't work too well either. finally i just lay on my back and he sucked me off. he wanted me to suck his cock but again, neither he nor his cock was very attractive so i declined. i saw him once more when i was drunk after a bachelor party and let him give me a BJ, but again i declined to reciprocate. like i said, that was about 3 years ago and i've not done anything like that since, but i want to desperately....

so i'm married, shy, 30-ish, white, fairly built guy, in texas and would love to meet a similar inexperienced straight attractive guy for no-pressure fun.

:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
so i'm married, shy, 30-ish, white, fairly built guy, in texas and would love to meet a similar inexperienced straight attractive guy for no-pressure fun.

:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar spot. MBM had a guy suck me off once when I was younger and I think i'd let that happen again. Just not so sure about reciprocation
 
Re: str8 but curious

south_florida_bicur said:
great group

i am glad i found a group of men that think just like i do.

It seems more men think like this than one would imagine! It's just funny to me that few of us (myself included) want these thoughts to be public knowledge even if that would quench our thirsts so to speak.
 
45 yr old guy in Ulster County, NY--I love sex with women yet, somehow, for some reason, I want to experience sucking a dick. Can't imagine kissing a guy but mutual oral, j/o kind of intrigues me.

Anyone around here able to relate?
 
I'm like the other guys who have replied to this thread in that I've been curious about being with other guys. In my curiousity though, it's just a blow job from another guy but having him strip me down to my thong and pulling it to the side as he sucks me till I cum.
 
really good thread

Yup, same problem here. I masturbate about various guys doing me in the ass, me sucking them off, I have had phone sex with men, and love erotic stories both reading and writing about men. I have NOT followed through on my desires, yet. do you think im gay?? Any like kind experences helpful
 
Back
Top