Bored in bed

Daisy_darling

Experienced
Hi,

I am home alone and bored. Would love to chat with someone. I'm 28 and from the UK so would preferably like someone near to my timezone as it's difficult sometimes.

I preferably would like to talk to someone older than me who is able to write well. Also, I feel it is important to add that contact can be erratic as I am busy and work full time. I like getting to know people but I want it to be fun and casual. Real life is stressful enough :)

I'm posting on the bdsm forum so I hope that makes it kind of clear what i'm interested in. I'm happy to talk more in private but would prefer not to get into it on a public forum.

Daisy

Hi,

I am home alone and bored. Would love to chat with someone. I'm 28 and from the UK so would preferably like someone near to my timezone as it's difficult sometimes.

I preferably would like to talk to someone older than me who is able to write well. Also, I feel it is important to add that contact can be erratic as I am busy and work full time. I like getting to know people but I want it to be fun and casual. Real life is stressful enough :)

I'm posting on the bdsm forum so I hope that makes it kind of clear what i'm interested in. I'm happy to talk more in private but would prefer not to get into it on a public forum.

Daisy

PM sent

Back