Daddy and his Little Girl

Well of course usually I avoid the GB of kink forums they are usually filled to the brim of Trolls. She reads up on this thread so she will know.

By all that is holy... that was a terrible start on the GB. Not that I am surprised.

Keep yourselves out of the GB unless you enjoy humiliation and rough play. :eek:
 
Thanks, She was a little worried by making multiple threads, and the one on GB went six ways to the moon of course I didn't help.

Stay here and play with the Big Kids.... and be welcome
 
It really was not the worst happening on GB, though I can appreciate it feels vile when you are not expecting it but rather think you have reached a place of enlightenment where it's ok to talk :)

It's usually much friendlier here, but there are some really good people in GB too.

I agree with both Gianbattista and Collar, two of the sexiest people around, that there are some good people on GB but it is full of trolls, and this is a safer, more supportive, and less judgmental place. I am relatively new to the world of bdsm, and at first, I had a few hiccups, but this feels like home. Apart from the authors' threads and an occasional fetish comment, I spend most of my time here.

Explore, ask questions, seek advice, share adventures. There are no wrong answers here.
 
"Daddy, please fuck your little, naughty girl" seems to work well for a lot of people.

LOL, that pretty much gets my little what she wants but I am glad she is also more creative than to use it too often. But yeah, that one usually will do the trick...
 
Back
Top