Twincest Chronicles, Part 1 (closed for Princess)

"Deal." I said

This would definitely make the game a lot more fun. I wiggled a bit in my seat and reached for the dice since it was my turn to roll ; I did and got a 9. I moved nine spaces and landed on one of his properties.

"See? The night is already looking up for you."

I sat back waiting for him to give me a truth question. My eyes probably shouldn't have wandered but they did, and landed on his partly open shirt. I began for a quick moment wondering what he looked like shirtless.

Did he have abs? Not that it mattered. All the girls usually went crazy for my brother. Not to mention, Abby and him certainly had an active sex life. Was he good in ...I stopped my thoughts there.
 
"Okay, truth... But if you don't want to answer, you can just take a dare, isn't that how it's supposed to work?" I wondered, smirking and taking a drink of my beer. I would need to grab more soon from my room at the rate we were going!

I was feeling rather frisky. I shook my head, trying to calm myself down a bit, but kept getting distracted by my twin's amazing tits.

This was something I had been wondering about for a while now anyways. I had heard rumors, around school, but we never really talked about sex stuff...

"When did you lose your virginity?" I asked her. Honestly, I wasn't even sure whether or not she even had!
 
I had been taking another long puff of the marijuana, when Bryan asked his question and nearly choked on the smoke, blowing it out quickly before I did.

"What kind of question is that? I'm your sister." I said haughtily. I was blushing though, so my answer either way was embarrassing. " 16." My eyes widened not believing that I had actually answered his question.

I reached for my bottle of beer and drank some of it down. As he rolled the dice I unpinned my hair letting it cascade down my shoulders and shook it lose.

Again my mind drifted, did he think I looked sexy with my hair down?i was still staring at his partly open shirt. Part of me wanted to rip it off him which was crazy, because he was my brother.

But at that moment, he looked like any guy that I'd be willing to fuck or at least give head to.
 
I smirked at her red-faced admission and took a drink of my own. At least I had her beat in one thing, right? I rolled the dice, and of course I promptly landed on one of her properties.

"Dammit," I said, "all right, give it to me," I said with a wink before snatching the pot pipe off the table and taking another hit. My eyes grazed over her, and I could feel my cock throb in my pants. I adjusted myself a bit to try and hide it...
 
With a focused look on my face I tried to think of the best truth question a person could ask. It would be too easy to ask him the same exact question. I took a long gulp as I thought, not caring if he got impatient.

"When having sex with Abby have you ever moaned someone else's name?" I grinned mischievously.

That was just as good as asking him if he thought of anyone else sexually. It was killing two birds with one stone. I grabbed the weed and took another hit, than fanned myself. "God it's hot. If you weren't my brother my clothes would probably be off by now." I giggled at the prospect.
 
I raised an eyebrow at her question, and then finished my beer in a couple gulps. She was right; it was heating up. I unfastened another button, leaving my shirt half-open down my chest, a bit of my chest hair on display on my well-toned pecs.

I rubbed my chin before opening another beer. "Almost, once. But to be fair I was doing her from behind and I was pretty stoned," I admitted, with a chuckle.

"You know, if it's too hot for you, we could always go hop in the pool or something," I suggested. The water actually sounded rather amazing.

"Or maybe you just need a cold shower?"
 
My eyes followed his hand as he undid his shirt a bit more. It was like a male strip tease. I could see the tiny bit of chest hair that he had which was incredibly hot. I cleared my throat and rolled the dice. "Nope, I'm winning. You're not getting out of the game that easily."

I combed my fingers through my hair as I landed on a chance spot. I looked at Bryan questionably because I was unsure if we were doing the whole truth or dare thing here.

I grabbed my drink and gulped the rest of it down. "So do I get a truth or dare here, we're still doing that part when you land on the chance area, right?"
 
She landed on Chance, which would normally mean she would draw a Chance card. Apparently, we needed to iron out the rules a bit!

I rubbed my chin. "Let's mix this up a bit," I suggested, grabbing the box and pulling out the unbought Land Deeds. I dealt them out between us, and then grabbed the figures for houses and hotels and split them up evenly between us.

"Put a house or a hotel on each of your properties," I said. "If I land on your house, you ask me a truth. But if I land on your hotel, you give me a dare. Railroads are owner's choice. And anything else means I chug a beer."

I eyed the corner "Jail" spot. "But, if you land in jail, I get to handcuff you for two minutes and do whatever I want to you." I raised an eyebrow, wondering how she would respond to that last bit... "I'll let you roll again if you don't want to chug a beer right this second, since it's new rules though..."
 
I listened to the new rules then shrugged my shoulders. Either way it didn't matter. I placed a house on each of my property then grabbed his beer taking a long chug and smiling, "Payback is a bitch, handsome." I said subtly reminding him how he had done the same thing earlier.

"You can start off the new rules."

I grabbed the pipe and inhaled again, laughing. Then found myself rubbing my legs. Was it bad that I was slightly horny. God that Candy stuff was potent. When Bryan landed on my property, I clapped my hands together once. "YES!" I said exuberantly, he'd landed on a hotel."Jeez Bryan even with your new rules, you suck at this game. I'll go with something easy, for now. I dare you to take your shirt off."
 
All I could do when I landed on Angel's Hotel was shake my head and hope for the best. She gave me an easy one; I was actually about to strip it off anyways. I smirked and stood up, standing across the table from her and slowly unfastening the buttons one by one before peeling the shirt off behind my back and down my arms.

"Ahh, that is much better," I said, "thank you!" I smirked and let her roll the dice as I sat back down. Of course she landed on her own property. I rolled again, and landed on another one of her hotels!

"Dammit!" I said. "Okay, dare me."
 
I laughed at Bryan as he landed on my hotel, shaking my head. "I dare you to hmm..." I contemplated all of my options again. This time the dare had to be really good. "I dare you to..."

Come on, I was usually so good at figuring out dares for people. I think Bryan's chest was distracting me. I licked my lips and then snapped my fingers. "Got it! I dare you to get me aroused...." I paused then added, "without touching me."

It wasn't perverted if we weren't touching right, plus he wouldn't consider arousing his sister. That was borderline incest.
 
My eyes went wide as she explained her dare. Did she really just say that? I felt my cock throb in my pants, but then I leaned back.

"That's not fair," I said. "How am I supposed to tell if you're actually aroused or not? Besides, you already seem pretty... hot and bothered," I teased, leaning back into the sofa and awaiting her answer. "I mean, it's not like it's obvious when a girl's aroused like it is for a guy," I said, and then with a smirk nodded towards the obvious bulge at my crotch.

God this was so wrong. Were we really having this conversation? I felt the Candy buzz heighten throughout me, and my cock throbbed in pleasure. I had a sudden urge to go jerk off, to relieve the pressure...
 
I rolled my eyes at him, "Well, if you can tell that I'm already hot and bothered, you can clearly tell when I'm turned on. " I shook my head in disappointment but I finally conceded, "Fine, you have two options then you can take another dare, worse than the other one which if judging by the rumors you have around school should've been a piece of cake. Or you can take a drink."

Taking a drink seemed the easy way out, and it wouldn't shock me if Bryan took the easy way out.

"The only other option is if I...." I hesitated then reached behind me, finding the tie on my dress and loosening it. It was a zip up dress with a ties that tied around my neck. My pink lacy strapless bra, revealed slightly hard nipples. "This is the only way you'll know. So I guess you have three options."
 
I smirked at her and took another drink. "So your nipples get hard when you're aroused?" I asked, restating the obvious implication. I was finding it hard to take my eyes off her exposed bra; I could just barely see the indentations her nipples were already making. I assumed they would become more pronounced if I succeeded...

I stood up then and walked around the table until I was standing right next to her, shirtless, my hands toying with my belt. I wasn't sure if this would do the trick or not, but it was worth a shot, right? How in the world I thought this would be a good idea, I have no clue, but it certainly seemed like the most brilliant thing I could do at the time.

I let my hips bounce back and forth, just a bit, to the beat of the music as I unfastened my belt and pulled it out, slowly, from the beltloops on my pants, and dropped it on the floor at her feet.

The button on my pants came next, and then the zipper, slowly dragging it downwards...

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers, and slowly started drawing them and my pants down together, exposing the defined V line at my waist pointing to my crotch, and then the bit of furry pubic hair, and then the base of my cock... and then a little bit of my shaft...

I watched her carefully for her reaction. After all, I was nearly as thick around as a beer can!
 
To say I was shocked was an understatement. I didn't think he'd actually go for it and when he picked up his beer can I thought I'd won. I was wrong, for once. My eyes followed him as he moved towards me and my eyes widened.

Was he getting ready to...

My mouth parted open slightly as his hips swayed to the beat. I think he was getting ready to do a strip tease. Tingling ran through my body as in a torturously slow fashion Bryan began undoing his pants, pulling them down.

"Oh my god.." I squeaked.

My nipples began poking out a little bit more forming more of a shape against the lace of the bra. I bit my lip as he revealed a bit of his cock, not all the way but just enough.

"I..." I croaked and blushed furiously, squirming in my seat. It took every ounce of will that I had to not just jerk the rest of him down. I reached for the dice and rolled . I moved the 5 spaces that I got and landed on one of Bryan's spot....
 
I smirked triumphantly in success as she squeaked and started her turn, landing on one of my hotels! "Dare!" I exclaimed, zipping my pants back up and sitting back down across from her, enjoying the sight of her aroused state, those big titties on display in the lacy bra, as she had yet to return her dress to it's proper position.

"Hmm... I dare you to come over here and rub those tits on my face!" I declared, certain she would never go for it, and quite hopeful she would!
 
I had just been ready to tie my dress back around my neck when Bryan had said his dare and I sighed heavily. I had two options do the dare or drink. I weighed my options as Bryan waited seemingly patiently.

I reminded myself that if I didn't do the dare it was just as bad as losing.

"Fine." I got up, dropping the ties, pushed my hair out of my face and then walked over to him. I debated on whether to straddle him while I did it. It would probably be more fun. I'd probably be able to feel how aroused it got him.

I did just that, lifting my leg over his lap and straddling him but still partially standing since he was taller than me. I rubbed my lacy bra clad tits in his face, moaning softly...
 
I couldn't believe she actually went for it! My cock throbbed in my pants as I felt those soft mounds of flesh rub over my cheeks, and my whole world seemed to boil down to little more than that amazing rack for the moment.

I moaned into her cleavage, savoring the feel of the lace on my chin and cheeks as I turned my face from side to side. It took every last ounce of willpower to keep from grabbing her in that moment and holding here there so I could just motorboat her to my horny heart's content!

I blinked. Jesus this is my sister, what the fuck am I doing?

I definitely didn't want to stop. That little voice of reason in my head was getting harder and harder to comprehend...
 
My legs were getting tired because I wasn't fully sitting on him. My fingers brushed through his hair and I'd done my part of the dare, I should stop. I should really stop. My nipples were becoming hard and poked against his cheek as he rubbed his cheek from one to the other.

As much as it pained me, I pulled back. My pussy throbbed as I lifted my leg over him and say back in my seat. After taking a few deep breaths and crossing my legs, I looked at Bryan and smiled cooly.

"Your turn to roll."
 
She finally got off me, and I could breathe easy again, although it was getting harder and harder for me to keep from glancing at her amazing cleavage.

I finished the beer in front of me and rolled the dice. Double sixes! I smirked as I was starting to catch up to her piece, but then grew dismayed as I got closer and closer and then landed on the corner JAIL spot!

"God, I really do suck at this game," I said. "I guess I'll go get my handcuffs..."
 
I laughed as he got up to get the handcuffs. Now I had to figure out what to do to him for 2 minutes. When he came with them, I lifted my brow at them. They were furry purple ones.

"Purple? I pictured you more of the silver handcuffs type of guy, or are these Abby's?" I shook my head,"Actually, don't. I'd rather not know. " I pushed him down to sit.

Putting the handcuffs on him and placing the keys on the table next to the jail square. I sat in one of sofa chairs across from him and lifted the bottom of my dress up past my knees and slightly spreading my legs. I'd decided to wear matching laced panties that night with the assumption that I would be getting laid.

"You seemed to enjoy my tits in your face, Bry..." I purred as my fingers lightly teased the entrance of my pussy through the laced fabric. "Maybe I can get you a tad bit more excited and I probably won't even need to touch you. It's not wrong if we don't touch, right?"
 
I let my twin sister cuff my hands behind the chair so I was stuck right where I was, and I couldn't help but lick my lips as she raised her dress up, exposing her legs and the matching thong underwear.

I shook my head. "Not wrong at all..." I said, licking my lips at the sight of her exposed body.

"You know that dress would look even better on the floor..." I suggested with a little smirk. I felt another wave of the Candy euphoria wash over me as I watched her, and then realized that it was quite obvious just how apparent my erection was making itself known...
 
I smirked at his request and tsked at him though I fought with myself. It probably would be more fun if my dress was off. My eyes flickered to his stiffening cock. I giggled which shifted into another moan as I played with myself. "It would be fun to you, wouldn't it, you pervert." I teased, despite how contradictory I was being since I was masturbating right in front of my brother.

I glanced at the clock on the cable box. I just had one more minute to drive him incredibly insane. I dipped my finger into my pussy, tickling my clit, gasping and then pulled it out, slowly licking my own juices. I winked at Bryan then grabbed the keys and unlocked the hand cuffs.

"Times up." I whispered huskily in his ear before going back to my seat and rolling the dice. I moved 4 spaces and landed on one of his houses.
 
I watched with greedy eyes as Angel toyed with her pussy right in front of me. The sight caused my hard-on to rage in delight and desire, and I felt it throb uncomfortably in my pants. All I wanted to do was get it out and start jerking it furiously.

Seeing her raise her glistening fingers to her lips and lick her juices off almost made me cum in my pants! I had never been so aroused. I felt crazy. My mind reeled as dirty, pornographic images flashed before my eyes, all of them featuring my sister fulfilling every one of my... darker fantasies.

I took a deep breath as she unlocked the cuffs and let me free, and I watched her roll, and move her thimble, and land on one of my squares, one with a house on it.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I blurted out, almost immediately, not moving from the chair I was in, and smirking as I fidgeted with the handcuffs a bit, twirling them with a finger.
 
I blinked at his question then bit my lip. Was that seriously his question? I mean there could've been worse questions to answer. I'd just masturbated in front of him and he wanted to know when I last had sex? "Last Wednesday." I said deciding that it my answer wouldn't kill him. "That was the worst question I've ever gotten. I expected better from you. " I shrugged, and pushed the dice towards him. "Your turn."
 
Back
Top