Self-sucking

I remember being limb enough to suck myself, but my semen didn't taste as good as it tastes now...
 
Back in the day I could suck my head. I'm tall so it was easy. I have cum in my mouth hundreds of times back then. Oh how I miss those days.
 
For some reason I feel sort of self-conscious about it and it would take a lot of prodding for me to be willing to do it with a partner watching, plus it's hard to imagine it being a big turn on for someone else to see.

I know what you mean. For me it was a very private thing and I thought that I was a weirdo for doing it. Back then there was no intarweb - and it did not seem to be something you'd talk about - so I had no way to know that actually a lot of boys were trying it.

I loved to do it and it felt incredible, the dual pleasure of being licked and sucked, and the sheer taboo excitement of having my own penis in my mouth - awesome.

I mentioned it recently to a couple of women I have been seeing, just to see what the reaction would be as I am determined to be more open about my sexual needs and feelings these days.

The first one looked up from my cock as she was sucking it and said "You used to be able to do this yourself? Wow, thats impressive" and thats the last that was said.

My current girlfriend sort of took it as a bit of a joke "well that would be a neat party trick" sort of thing.

Neither went dreamy eyed and wet or said "oh my god, that would be so hot to see" and I suspect that actually very few women would be into it as a concept. The thing is, for me at least, it was impossible to do with any grace - it involves being in a really awkward and ungainly position. Probably not erotic to see for most people.

Oh well, its a moot point now since I'll never do it again. Fun to know that I did though :)
 
I used to try all the time when I was younger. Never was successful though. :(
 
In my teenage years I could get a couple inches down. Can't get anywhere close to it now.
 
I been trying since I was a teen. Never been able to, but have shot countless loads in my mouth with my legs over my head. Nowadays I lie on the edge of the bed, put my legs over my head with my head hanging over the bed. I can rest my shins on the wall behind and the whole thing is way more comfortable
 
I could all through my twenties and thirties. But man, putting on even 10-15 lbs in the belly area shuts that down--or at least it did for me.

But back in the day I could regularly get the whole head plus another inch in, and I could quite comfortably give myself a full blowjob. I think it helps if you're at least bisexual, as I am, because although I enjoyed both sides of it, I was a little more into sucking rather than getting sucked, if that makes sense. It was just such a turn-on to be able to kiss and suck a cock whenever I wanted. It was kind of a process though, as I had to feel limber that day and stretch quite a bit before. If you don't enjoy sucking cock, I'm not sure it would be worth the effort. And in fact, I think it was my desire to suck cock that led me to work so much at stretching so that I was able to do it in the first place.

The other downside is that as you're cumming, you lose the desire to taste and swallow your cum (at least I did, and from what I've read this is fairly common.) I did take the whole load several times, but usually I would just take the first spurt to get a taste, and then pull off. I do remember one awesome time, however, when I got my cock deeper in my mouth than I ever had, and when I shot it spurted right to the back of my throat and I swallowed it all without even tasting it.

In general, if I could have just shot my cum about 15 seconds before actually feeling the orgasm, it would have been the greatest thing in the world.
 
Last edited:
I can do it pretty easily. Not like deep throat or anything but past the head at least. It's not one of those "never leave the house" situations though, I mean if I want to get off there are easier ways. Once in a while for variety it's fun, though. For some reason I feel sort of self-conscious about it and it would take a lot of prodding for me to be willing to do it with a partner watching, plus it's hard to imagine it being a big turn on for someone else to see. But I could be wrong, I guess.
Well...I have done it several years ago and my wife absolutely loved it. She goes crazy at the thought of my lips being around a hard cock. It drove her wild to actually see my mouth touch the head of my cock and when I did take the head in my mouth she would cum every time. Her favorite was jacking me off in my mouth after sucking my own head. We actually role play to me sucking cock now for real. She goes crazy over that now. It is possible and some wives love it. So go for it!
 
Nearly every guy has wanted to or thought about. Most try it, many are successful in their youth, probably more than admit it. It was great fun but as the years get on the ability to do it decreases. Good memories though.
 
Back
Top