Worse than Egypt (closed)

asetikish

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Posts
1,134
Dr. Sandra Stone. She still couldn't believe she made it through doctorate without her parents. It had only been two months since their deaths and she could still feel her chest tighten every time she saw in her mind the horrific state their dead bodies were in. And still, no one had any answers. Not that she expected anything from Mongolia. The country was still really backward.

And it was the first time she was back after all that ruckus in her life. Dr. Stevens was kind enough to take her along as his co-researcher, and knowing she had an ulterior motive to joining, he turned a blind eye to her absence on the first day as she looked for who could bring her past the steppes to where her parents said they would be doing their research.

With the place cordoned off to people, she had to resort to less legal means, and according to one of their guides, she would meet him in this alley. This rotten, dank, stinky alley. Her guide said he would meet her, and while she trusted her guide, she didn't trust this man. But it was the only way she had.

She pulled her coat closed as the wind blew. Where was he? It was getting really, really late. At 5'4" and with a round young-looking face, she looked like easy prey, but she had been learning self-defense. That should at least give her enough time to attack and run should things go wrong.
 
"Pretty night aint it Lass?"

A man appeared from the shadows of a doorway moving into the light of the sole flickering bulb above them. Rough calloused hands nimbly palmed a fat coin as A pair of intense green eyes assessed her up and down. The Irish accent made sense given the burly man in front of her with hair reddish brown, and pale skin. He was wearing a simple black T shirt stretched over his muscular frame and not at all hiding the gun holstered by his chest.

"You must be my latest client" He said the coin dissapearing into his pocket as he held out his hand "The names Jimmy or James if you prefer not the most original but when your Irish your in a class all your self"

His eyes assessed her giving nothing away for a few seconds as he seemed to take stock of her. He finally moved away nodding at the open door behind him as he pulled out a flask.

"If you mind going in we can discuss were you want to go and pricing" He told her running a hand through his short hair "Shall we Lass?"
 
Sandra jumped as a door opened right in front of her.

Her heart was beating a mile a minute not used to doing any shady dealings with anyone. She was a good, law-abiding citizen and now, she was going to break the rules for the first time. Her palms were sweaty, and despite the cold, she was sweating at the nape of her neck.

The man who came out was...no. Handsome was not enough to describe him. He wasn't gorgeous because of that rugged edge. But whatever the description, she concluded on one thing. This man was not to be trusted. No handsome man was to be trusted according to her experience. They were all the same.

Well, she was hiring a scoundrel, so that added to the evidence that he wasn't trustworthy.

And he was Irish. And her brain was starting to remember that all the mobsters and drug dealers she saw on TV were Irish.

And he had guns. Exposed guns. And a heavy drinker if he didn't even feel the cold through his shirt.

She groaned inwardly. What had she gotten herself into?

This was for her parents, though. She had to know. And scoundrel or no, she would die trying, especially if she had to bring some people to justice to avenge their deaths.

Sandra took a deep breath and pep-talked herself in her head to be confident. She lowered the hood of her cloak, her blue-green eyes shining from the light of the bar behind her glasses. Her hair was in a messy bun and the edges of her hair at the nape of her neck was damp with sweat.

Masking her fears with a hard stoic face, Sandra nodded and followed him inside. "The name's Sandra, but I don't really care what you call me," she said sounding more confident than she felt.

The bar inside was surprisingly warm and she had no choice but to remove her jacket. Underneath, she was wearing a loose long-sleeved turtleneck and a pair of cargo pants, hiding most of her body but for a hint of her shapely behind.

People in different states of drunkenness were dotted here and there all over the room. Some had already passed out with their drinks, but the others who were still awake looked at her and she instantly felt like she didn't belong. She tried not to choke on the little clouds of smoke forming on the ceiling of the bar as she followed James (yes, she would call him James. It was more dignified) through the crowd whose eyes were glued on her.

She had never had this attention since she was bullied in high school for being such a nerd. And that was a time she would rather forget.

Tentatively, she sat across him, trying not to touch anything else for fear of touching a vomited-on table. "So, James. You heard from Batbayar that I need a guide through the steppes into the holy site around Genghis Khan's supposed burial site. I know the government isn't allowing anyone through there, and the tribes are not exactly the friendliest of people, but if you can take me there and back safely, I really don't care about the price you're demanding, as overly-priced as I think it is. So, will you help me?" Even feeling self-conscious and utterly scared witless, she managed to talk to him in her professorial tone. As if she was speaking to a student. It was a comfort zone she got used to falling back to. Not that she was a professor, but she did lectures from time to time when the university and her colleagues asked her.
 
Last edited:
James led her into the bar nodding at some of the men as he passed. The bar was an excellent place to meet potential clients for two reason. A. It was already a bar the police well avoided and B. It was an excellent place to get a stock of what kind of client was hiring him. Most were in the life as well and only needed passage and help getting into places they themselves didnt have the contacts to get into.

She was however not that kind of client

James knew almost immediatly and once they stepped in the bar it was confirmed. The way she reacted and moved around every one screamed civilian and clean. She was almost cute in the way she balked from every one including him. James had long ago stopped taking offense so instead he was just amused as he led her to one of his usual seats.

James sat down watching how she talked and interacted with him. People were known to fall back on old habits when they were out of their comfort zone. The way she talked to him almost like a teacher talking to a student spoke volumes about her and her profession.

"I know where you are here yes" James said waving off the bartender "not an easy task really Lass the governments not to bad a bribe here a threat there but the natives oh they will not be so easily bargained with"

James studied her "you dont look the sort to fight so it would be me defending you and I against any one we come across so I think my fee is just fine thank you of course I also need your guarantee your going to listen to me at ALL TIMES"
 
Sandra listened to his terms and chewed on her lip as he said his final condition. Listen to him at all times? That was short of saying "do everything I say" and she hated that. That made him a bonafide bully in her books.

But unfortunately, he did have a point. What did she know of surviving in the steppes other than the basic survival skills she had been taught since she was a child? Well, most everything. Except that she didn't deal with hostile natives. They always dealt with the more cooperative, friendly ones.

"Fine. I'll try to listen to you at all times." She didn't say she'd do it, but she gave her word that she'd try. She expected to go off tangent at some point.
 
"There is no try Lass" James said shaking his head and snorting as he leaned in to lock eyes with her "Were going into enemy territory if you dont listen you die its as simple as that I will do my best to protect you as you are paying me to do but I will not die just because you refuse to listen to me" He warned her rising up and pulling out his card.

"You will be at the address tonight in the early morning" He told her tapping it with one slender finger "Be prepared because its going to be rough as we cross" he explained looking her over once more.

"Also it might due you good to dress a little more.... revealing were going to be a couple wanting to see some thing naughty on our honeymoon" He told her flashing a rougish grin.

"So wear some thing nice for me honey" He said laughing and turning to leave the bar.
 
Sandra took the card from him frowning. She didn't like to admit he was right. Somewhere in her gut, she resisted. Probably because of her experiences with men like him, but still, she couldn't give him her word that she wouldn't stray from his directions, but she nodded anyway signaling that she understood.

She looked up at him a little appalled at his suggestion. Dress in revealing clothing? Was he insane? It's going to be cold out there and he wanted her to show skin? She wasn't going to drink a lot of alcohol to feel warm like him. Besides, she needed her wits. And where did he get the idea of doing something naughty? Surely they could just be honeymooners without being naughty.

"Wait!" grabbed him by the shirt. And yes, she could feel that those were real muscles underneath. Not that she was going to be some giddy girl touching a man for the first time. But it was impressive. "Why not just honeymooners? I mean, that's enough of a background, right?"
 
James laughed turning and watching her. The bar was crowded and warm and he used that to his advantage moving in so that their lips were inches apart and their chest touching.

"Because my dear darling wife" He said his voice dripping in sex and booze at the same time his masculine scent reached her "we are two travelers wanting to see the sights for..... less than scientific reasons" He smirked his hands grabbing her hip and giving them both a firm squeeze.

"Plus the patrols wont look at our documentation which is false need I remind you if there to busy ogling you and I touching each other" He reminded her moving away and smirking "you want to get in so bad this is the best way if you trust me of course" he said winking at her.
 
Sandra's eyes went wide as he moved. It was all so quick and fluid she didn't have a chance to react as she felt his heat. Felt his hard body touch hers, her well-endowed chest pressed against his. Even with her clothing barring the touch of his strong hands, she felt the searing heat.

Her face felt like it was on fire as his breath touched her skin. She didn't like the smell of booze on him, but it was a tiny thing compared to the natural musky scent and something that she couldn't place her finger on. Without the booze, he smelled good and it made her spine tingle.

As quick as he was to grab her, he was also quick to let go, leaving her staring at him dumbfounded and still, albeit annoyingly, attracted.

No! Stop! she screamed at herself in her head.

"Okay..." she cleared her throat. "Just so you know, I've never been with a guy so this might be a bit awkward." Her voice was shaky. If she was good at hiding how low her confidence was before, now she couldn't hide it. He pulled the rug from under her and she couldn't get her composure back.
 
"I some how have a hard time believing that lass" James said eyeing her up and down "your a pretty girl even in clothing like that"

He sighed running a hand through his hair and studying her "Its easy do you have any thing not as... practical? If so wear it and just make sure to smile and touch a lot" James told her closing the distance again and showing her where to touch a caress on her butt, on her hips, lightly touching her knees and legs.....

"See easy as pie" He said taking her hand and kissing it "Who knows you might even enjoy it!" He told her chuckling and shaking his head "you look like you can use some lossening up!"
 
"No. Really. Men aren't interested in me." Well, except that one guy during a college party that almost raped her. No, she didn't know anyone who was interested in her. Or was she just really clueless? Either way, she didn't have time for a relationship between completing her studies and going with her parents on expeditions.

The second time he moved in, she froze all the same, but she squeaked when he touched her butt making the patrons who lost interest look back at her again. In reflex, she swatted his hand, but he quickly took it and, surprisingly, he kissed it in an uncharacteristic gentleman-like manner.

Sandra frowned. She actually liked it when he touched her, which was weird, considering that it was sexual harassment. Maybe it was just teenage hormones finally catching up to her? She didn't know, but she was surprised at herself for not even fighting back.

Huffing she said, "Fine. I'll...see what I can do." She took out her hand for a formal handshake. "After all this is over, promise me that you'll never speak of this to anyone."
 
He rolled his eyes shaking his head and snorting "If you say so lass though who am I going to tell? Its not like we run in the same circles"

James turned moving as if to leave before turning back and studying her

"You know you are a pretty girl" He told her locking eyes "and you would be quite some thing if you let your hair down so to speak" He said taking her hand and once again kissing it.

"Go home and rest tomorrow is going to be busy" James told her grabbing his hat off of the hatpost and putting it on "Until then Lass" He said tipping it at her and within seconds walking out of the front door of the bar.
 
Sandra sighed and shook her head. What had she gotten herself into? But before she could rationalize, she felt the eyes of the men on her and she quickly scurried out the door donning her jacket and made a beeline for the inn her team was staying in.

As soon as she got in, Dr. Stevens wrapped his arms around her. "Are you alright? How did everything go?" he asked in a grandfatherly sort of way. As her parents' colleague, he was the closest family friend they had and she earned the rights to call him uncle, in reference to the Asian term of endearment of a non-relative.

"Everything went well. I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Can't I really persuade you to just let it go? It's really dangerous."

"Sorry, uncle," she smiled at him. "I need to do this. I promise, I'll be fine. He seems like he knows what he's doing."

"Does he? That worries me. I mean, you don't even know him."

"I don't have a choice. I'm just betting that he holds to his end of the bargain so he can get his money. That's it."

"Alright. But we have to spend tonight together before you leave."

The night wore on as they talked about many things, until Sandra had to leave to ready herself for the her trek. She packed as many survival implements as she needed which made the bulk of her belongings, including first aid kits and lots of rope.

She groaned having to ditch her cargo pants, just to keep to the image James wanted. She pulled on a pair of tight short shorts and resigned to putting her pocket knife in her bag. Not in her actual pocket. And as much as she didn't want to, she wore a tank top that she pulled up a bit to hide some of her cleavage, knowing full well James will be looking at them. Over that, she wore a thermal, sleeveless jacket which was slightly more body-hugging than the one she used the night before.

Soon, it was time to meet him and as soon as she got out, she instantly regretted agreeing with his plan. It was too cold to be wearing the clothes that she had on, but she had to move. It was almost time to meet him.

Again, though, he made her wait and she hugged herself as she felt the cold on her arms and legs.
 
THE NEXT DAY

"Well isnt that much better" James came out dressed in a pair of rugged jeans and a coat. His hat was on and he wore a pair of sunglasses however it was obvious he was eye fucking her as he came over and assessed her.

"Not to bad not to bad" James said grinning and grabbing her hand "hold still"

He pushed a wedding ring onto her fingers and then stepped back assessing her once more "just like a wife should be!" He said winking and reaching down to slap her ass.

"Come on in" He said nodding at the small van ready to take them. He opened the door letting the warm air hit her as well as the smell of fresh hot chocolate.

"My partner" James siad nodding at the man in the front driving "he cant speak a lick of english so dont worry about him"

He helped her in and then clambered in after her and shut the door. Once it was shut he removed his coat revealing his gun belt once more and a simple white undershirt stretched over his large frame.

"Better?" He asked sitting down and raising an eyebrow at her.
 
"You're late!" She glared at him. "Aren't you ever on time?"

He didn't even grace her an answer as he pulled her hand toward him. "What--" before she could say another word, he slipped a ring on her finger and she silenced herself. Of course. They were going to pretend to be husband and wife.

As she looked at the ring, she yelped heeling his hand slap her ass. "Hey! We're not yet there, James. Hands off for now, will you?"

She hesitated a bit before climbing into the van, thankful for the warmth. She put down her backpack and removed her jacket, suddenly feeling self conscious that she was wearing so little in such a cold country.

Glancing at him, she couldn't help but admire his physique, even more defined in the white shirt he was wearing than in the black one he had last night. Nope. Those were not muscles pumped up by steroids. He had the real deal.

"Better?"

His question jerked her back to reality, suddenly realizing that she was staring at his chest. She cleared her throat and looked up to his eyes. Damn it! No! Too pretty. Look at his nose. she berated herself.

"Can I have a cup of hot chocolate please?"
 
"Of course!" He said smirking in pleasure at her reaction. He reached into the pack and seconds later was pulling out a thermos labeled for her and tossing it over.

"Bottoms up" He said taking his own thermos out and taking a healthy sip. He watched her drink with great interest a part of him wondering if she would notice the achohol he had put into it. He was usually not a fan of getting a woman drunk without her knowing or drinking while on the job but the girl was so uptight that they were going to need to losen her up before they got the first checkpoint.

"So why do you want into this place so bad?" James asked her taking a long sip of his own and leaning back to study her "Some untold treasure awaiting us?"
 
The drink had a strange taste, but it was warm and comforting, heating her up and chasing away the chills. As soon as she finished her drink, he quickly asked her why they were on this expedition.

"I expect there to be something," she admitted, considering if she should tell him. For a moment, she bit her lip thinking. She might as well tell him since he was risking his life for this. Probably. "My parents died in an expedition there. And I want to know why. I'm sure there's something important. They couldn't just have...died like that. I mean, they were disemboweled for crying out loud! That's no ordinary death. They were murdered even though they were only archaeologists and I want to know why. They must have found something and dad even warned me in a letter not to pursue this. He knows me. It means that he wants me to figure something out. And that it's important. So I have to go. I just have to."

She suddenly closed her mouth. Why was she talkative all of the sudden? She just had to say that she was investigating some ruins, but everything just came out like a flood.
 
Last edited:
"I see" James said taking in the information "I am sorry about your folks I lost mine at an early age but I still remember how much it hurt"

He sighed taking her in "well I promise I will do every thing possible to help you investigate it and get you there" He told her reaching out and taking her hand "you said they were disembowled? The natives love doing that Maybe they stumbled upon one of their so called holy sites I can ask around not all of the natives are like that" He told her sitting next to her and rubbing her hand softly.
 
"Thanks. We'll find out."

Somehow, even after all the harassment, his hold on her hand was comforting. She really hadn't had the time to mourn yet, and until all this was over, she couldn't allow herself the luxury. Even though she put up a brave front, it still weighed on her and she leaned her head on his shoulder. He knew his way around. He could be trusted, at the very least with that.

For a moment, she sat there feeling his large hand on her smaller one and she wondered what the hell she was doing letting him. And why she leaned on him. But she didn't want to move. A part of her just wanted to stay that way. In a way, she felt secure. But still, a part of her brain was telling her something was wrong and that she wasn't supposed to be doing this.

It couldn't be the hot chocolate, could it?

"What happened to your parents?"
 
"My parents" James said eyes widening in surprise at the fact she had asked it. He muled over how to respond before shrugging and deciding honesty was the best policy.

"They were killed in riots" James told her leaning back and closing his eyes to remember it "When I was a wee lad my parents were part of the Irish Freedom Group they were protesting when a fight broke out and it evolved into a gunfight my parents were gunned down my a cop who later became my guardian he was a good man just in the wrong place at the wrong time"

James pulled out a cigar lighting it with a simple match and breathing it in before ducking his head towards the window to blow out the smoke. When he came back he sat across from her once more puffing slowly as he watched her.

"so when we get to the checkpoint your going to go ahead and slide into my lap" He told her patting it "slip my hands around my neck and then begin kissing my face and my neck as I do all the talking if we are lucky they wont even realize your not a resident of the country"
 
Sandra pat him on the arm and smiled at him in sympathy. She had no words to comfort him because she knew no words could really comfort anyone who lost a loved one.

He pulled out a cigar and drew back just as he moved to site across her. Her nose scrunching from the smell. She never did like the smell of burning nicotine. She listened as he told her what to do and her eyes bulged.

"Okay, First thing. I will not kiss you when you smell like smoke and second--"she stopped as the van slowed and the checkpoint drew close. That quick? She didn't even realize!

She looked at him, her eyes wide and pleading." Is there really no other way?" sStill the van drew closer and she groaned without another alternative. She removed her glasses and let her hair loose sliding to his lap and buried her face on his neck. She was a little unsure what to do but she got some of her ideas from movies.

She started nibbling his earlobe as she took in his scent. She felt a little embarrassed, but as the window of the van opened, she shut out her thoughts and let what she felt out and run wild. Her hand trailed his chest down to his abs tracing every hard ridge in his body. Her finger dipped down below his navel then back up to his hard chest and she sighed against his skin.

Sandra inhaled and licked his neck just below his ear, tasting him for the first time. She was surprised that she was actually liking this and felt her pussy tingle with excitement. She got a little bolder as she opened her mouth to kiss and suckle his neck as her soft, little body squirmed on top of his oblivious to what was happening beyond what she was doing. She pressed herself against him, her C-cups against his hard chest.

The more she did it, the bolder she became. She could feel her body heating up, matching his as her breathing quickened. Her chest heaved with each breath and she decided to nibble between his neck and shoulder for a bit before taking his flesh between her teeth before giving him little butterfly kisses up to his jawline then tracing back up to his earlobe.

Her mind felt light. Heady. Fogged. Something told her that she should stop, but she couldn't. He was just so intoxicating.
 
Last edited:
Before she could say any thing or protest any more about the whole situation, they were pulling up to the front of the checkpoint. Her eyes were begging not to have to do what he said but he said nothing instead simply leaning back so she could fully seat herself in his lap. Time was of the essence and he tried to tell her that with his eyes until she got the message.

Thankfully she did

She moved sliding across until she was in his lap. He smirked in pleasure his hands running up and down her back before he pressed her into him. He nodded at the driver giving him the go ahead to move forward as they reached the checkpoint.

"Good Lass now just dont talk and every thing will work out" James told her his hand slipping down to pat her ass before the window began to roll down. He felt her nibble on his ear lobe and he gave a small moan of pleasure shifting so she could see just what this was doing to him. His erection hard and thick borrowed against her throbbing as she continued to explore his body.

The guard came up and as expected oggled the girl more than look at him or his papers.

"Wife wants to see all the wonders of the world" James told him his hands slipping down to her ass to grip and fondle it as he gave the guard a shit eating grin "My cock and a burial sight all at once!"

The guard laughed at that shaking his head and watching as she began to caress him. James leaned back giving her more access his hands still unashamedly caressing and playing with her ass. By now his body was on fire with lust and need, a need he was struggling with.

"Maybe she will be more interested in hooking up" He thought to himself watching as the guard handed him back the paperwork and gesturing for the gate to be opened. Within seconds it was opened and they were going through and on their way.

"You dont have to move lass you know?" James told her burying his nose in her hair and kissing "I quite like this side of you" He said slapping her ass and chuckling.
 
Sandra felt something hard on her leg as kissed and suckled him and unthinking she squirmed rubbing his shaft against her leg. She felt his hand on her ass and she moaned against his neck, sending small vibrations against his flesh.

Lost in what she was doing it took her mind a little while to process what he was saying to her. But she felt his lips on her and she sighed, her brain slowly getting a bit of control. She paused for a moment trying to think until he slapped her bubbly ass. She yelped. The shock suddenly jolted her back to reality and she pulled away from him as her mind tried to catch up.

She assessed herself. She was definitely aroused with her chest heaving with each breath and the junction between her thighs hot and throbbing. His hand was still on her ass, but as much as she knew she should slap him, she liked the feel of how he toyed with her.

But more importantly, the whole thing was over, and by the distance of the van, it had been over for a nearly a minute and she was still there on his lap.

Wanting a stranger's touch.

"U-um...you can let go now..." she squirmed against him, her leg rubbing against his and his cock. She let out a small whimper trying to fight what she was feeling. She was enjoying this even though she knew she shouldn't.

Any normal day, she would have slapped and scream at him, but her mind was still swimming a bit. Why? Why?
 
"Oh I can can I?" James asked raising an eyebrow, he noted the flush and pleasure she seemed to have felt from their little "act". She was aroused apparently so and the knowledge only further aroused him. His cock throbbed in his pants and he bit his lip watching her as he made no moves to pull her off.

"Tell you what" He said leaning in running his nose against hers "If you want to get off lass then you get off but I think I am going to enjoy my self"

And he was enjoying himself, enjoying himself more than he cared to let on. She was hot and their bodies were pressed so close together that he could more or less feel every last inch of her.

And he was enjoying it

His hands continued to touch and massage her ass, he leaned in running his nose up her neck biting kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin. He enjoyed her taste and made sure to let her know slapping her ass once more as he panted in pleasure.
 
Face flushed, pussy throbbing and breathing heavy, Sandra felt helpless against her own body's need to be touched. She messed as his mouth attacked her neck and, instinctively, she threw her head back to give him more access, her fingers clawing against his arm as she clutched him torn between pushing him away and relishing the sensations he was giving her.

He slapped her butt and she whimpered, squirming against him. "Don't..." her voice trailed off as another slap caused her to moan, arching her back and thrusting her breasts against him.

She felt so good but at the same time her head was giving her warn signs she didn't understand.

She reveled in his touch until she noticed they were no longer moving. The van stopped by an open plain where horses were tethered. Against the will of her own body she pushed his head back and she groaned missing his lips on her neck. The spots where he kissed her still felt hot.

"W-we're here..." she said her voice still shaking with desire.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top