hello! Here's my girlfriend

team_consuela_womens_boy_brief.jpg



She needs these...
 
This ones a bit steamed up :D

Would love to see any tributes or descriptions of what you'd do to her. Thanks everyone for the replies

love the pigtails... and is that a bush I detect? very erotic pic!
 
This ones a bit steamed up :D

Would love to see any tributes or descriptions of what you'd do to her. Thanks everyone for the replies

That is a beautiful picture. I would lift her from the water and kneel at her feet as I dry her then lovengly cary her to bed and strt kissing her toes with a few sucks to each the move up her legs slowly getting near her dark patch. I would kiss the inside each side close to but not touching her vulva just breath out hard as is pass over her hair then kiss the little mound above her slit. There Would apply ever increasing pressure with my toung then slow lick down one side between her vulva and leg across the bottom touching her other hole lightly then up the other side. Thenplant a light tender kiss directly over the bottom of her slit being careful not to get close to her hidden clitty. I would continue this way untill I saw her clit start swelling and showing through then I would lightly kiss it. As her inner lips swell I will take them between my most lips and gently slide across them, first one then the other only probing her with my toung untill she moans for more or takes my head in her hands and directs me to where she wants me. I will be in heaven when she locks her legs aroung my head pulls me in tighter and rocks her pelvis as she moans and crys her need for more.

You are one lucky dude. If you wanted I would do the same for you next. But I would like some time to just cuddle with her after she climaxes He with her eyes closed that beautiful dreamy smile me resting near he sweet spot with one hand running like a breeze over her brests.
 
from a hotel room somewhere near glasgow :)
 

Attachments

  • hand bra.JPG
    hand bra.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,089
Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Exquisite

I'm new here too. This is the first forum I picked to browse and omg I love this site; everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Another girl admiring your exquisite girlfriend - so natural and beautiful; would love to tantalize those pink beauties with my tongue while you watch, and then work my way down those soft curves to that glorious mound. Then I'd get real comfortable and lick those lips until they're glistening wet. Then I'd find her clit, which must be as pink and perky as those beautiful nipples, and I'd suck it, tease it until it's pulsating in my mouth, and then I'd slip my tongue in those swollen wet lips, and taste the sweet honey; slide my fingers deep inside, find that gush button and when we're both done exploding, feather her with soft kisses - that body is heaven!!!
 
These pics are keeping me up

Just checking out my fav pics ;-)

The ones that make me shoot my load!

I hope your both having fun tonight
 
Such a stunner

Had a chance to take some more :heart:

Such a stunning, sexy lady! Love this shot.of her bottom - looks shiny, as if.oiled up? Beautiful smile, boobs, kitty, and legs, but I love that bottom the best!
 
Thanks for all the replies and PM's :)

Hope we get the chance to take more this weekend

xx
 
makes me proud to be british (well Welsh actually!!)
Great pics
 
Back
Top