Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about ass crack? If he showed you ass crack, he was probably just fixing your sink.

OMG! Now I need brain bleach. :mad::caning:

This:

plumbersShirt.jpg

These paint chips are driving me nuts. The more I see, the more confused I get. Why can't I make a decision?!
:confused:

These paint chips are driving me nuts. The more I see, the more confused I get. Why can't I make a decision?!
:confused:

Uh, M, you're not supposed to be eating paint chips. This is most likely the cause of your confusion and inability to make decisions. ;):D

Uh, M, you're not supposed to be eating paint chips. This is most likely the cause of your confusion and inability to make decisions. ;):D

Well damn, now you tell me. Why didn't you speak up sooner? ;)

So far the only decision I've made is that the trim/ doors are going to be white. Did you know that Sherwin Williams has 184 shades of white?

If you can't feel your legs - then someone else offering to do it for you would be of little point... :)

I guess I should just learn to say what I want. Because it seems when I do, instead of hemming and hawing, amazing things happen. Amazing. Fucking. Things.

Well damn, now you tell me. Why didn't you speak up sooner? ;)

So far the only decision I've made is that the trim/ doors are going to be white. Did you know that Sherwin Williams has 184 shades of white?

While "white" isn't just "white", 184 shades is a tad extreme though. The nice thing is, if you purchase stock colors, you will ALWAYS be able to get that color through the end of time.

While "white" isn't just "white", 184 shades is a tad extreme though. The nice thing is, if you purchase stock colors, you will ALWAYS be able to get that color through the end of time.

Just a little extreme.
Daughter wants purple in her room...I'm afraid to see how many shades of purple there are.

Daughter wants purple in her room...I'm afraid to see how many shades of purple there are.

Word to the wise, don't do it!!!!! If you do, only do one wall as an accent wall, not the whole room or you'll have a hell of a time covering it up later when you either sell the house or no longer want a purple wall.

Do yourself a favor and prime the walls first, and have the primer tinted down to at least half the color of the finish coat, you'll spend less money on paint and get better coverage and less bleed through of the original wall color, which I assume is white. Expect to put at least three top coats on to get a reasonable amount of coverage, especially if you don't tint the primer.

Here's an idea, when Daughter buys her own place, she can paint the walls any color she wants! :devil::D

Word to the wise, don't do it!!!!! If you do, only do one wall as an accent wall, not the whole room or you'll have a hell of a time covering it up later when you either sell the house or no longer want a purple wall.

Do yourself a favor and prime the walls first, and have the primer tinted down to at least half the color of the finish coat, you'll spend less money on paint and get better coverage and less bleed through of the original wall color, which I assume is white. Expect to put at least three top coats on to get a reasonable amount of coverage, especially if you don't tint the primer.

Here's an idea, when Daughter buys her own place, she can paint the walls any color she wants! :devil::D

I told her if she went with purple it had to be a very pale purple. If she wants anything darker we'll just take Night's advice and buy her purple tinted glasses. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back