Why do women want to be spanked?

Was this supposed to be funny?

I don't get it.

It was and still is funny. If you would life for me to explain it, it would be my pleasure. Please send a long pm and tell me which part has confused you.

It was and still is funny. If you would life for me to explain it, it would be my pleasure. Please send a long pm and tell me which part has confused you.

It's really not funny.

"It was a long pm" - not funny.

Or perhaps it was funny for you.

I don't see anyone else laughing.

It's really not funny.

"It was a long pm" - not funny.

Or perhaps it was funny for you.

I don't see anyone else laughing.

Okay, you got me there. It wasn't funny. It was an attempt to be funny, but having disappointed you, it makes my failure so much more bitter. Maybe I should have said, "short pm." That would have made people laugh.

Wait, this is the internet and we can't actually see each other. You don't know who laughed and who didn't.

Okay, you got me there. It wasn't funny. It was an attempt to be funny, but having disappointed you, it makes my failure so much more bitter. Maybe I should have said, "short pm." That would have made people laugh.

Wait, this is the internet and we can't actually see each other. You don't know who laughed and who didn't.

I just wanted to know because FOMO.

Do you know what FOMO is B? Fear of missing out.

If people are having laughs and I don't get it, I will ask. Because I want fucking laughs too goddamn it. :mad:

Thank you, for clearing that up for me. :rose:

I just wanted to know because FOMO.

Do you know what FOMO is B? Fear of missing out.

If people are having laughs and I don't get it, I will ask. Because I want fucking laughs too goddamn it. :mad:

Thank you, for clearing that up for me. :rose:

I never ran across FOMO before, so it was JML you were here.

If you want laughs, stick close. I see funny shit all the time.

Women like to be spanked because they know they have failed to please in every way and need help in order to be better.

Close but the more accurate statement is: Women need to be spanked and want to to be be spanked because they know they have failed to please in every way and need discipline in order to be better.

I like to be spanked because it makes my cockpocket wet. Or because it makes his cock hard. Or because I want to feel his breath against my sensitive skin afterward. Or because I want to cry.

Failing to please? Lol

Last edited:
All I know is if I put up an ass AV, two things are guaranteed to happen. It will annoy eyer and cause him to make disparaging comments, and I will get offers by PM to spank it. Apparently, guys also enjoy warming their hand on a bottom now and then.

All I know is if I put up an ass AV, two things are guaranteed to happen. It will annoy eyer and cause him to make disparaging comments, and I will get offers by PM to spank it. Apparently, guys also enjoy warming their hand on a bottom now and then.

So....I wasn't supposed to send you a PM after that last ass pic? ;)

You know it's just because you've failed to please....or some other crap.

So....I wasn't supposed to send you a PM after that last ass pic? ;)

You know it's just because you've failed to please....or some other crap.

Actually, I think it's because I have a big, round ass. :cool: Not sure the ability to please even enters the picture.

Are you making me an offer I can't refuse?

Close but the more accurate statement is: Women need to be spanked and want to to be be spanked because they know they have failed to please in every way and need discipline in order to be better.

You're the only one failing to please in this thread, "MasterMark" LOL.

MissedTheMark more like it.

Just a heads up. If you're going to bump an old thread, don't be wrong.

Actually, I think it's because I have a big, round ass. :cool: Not sure the ability to please even enters the picture.

Are you making me an offer I can't refuse?

Only if we get pics to use as your avatar and infuriate Eyer....

Occasionally? Sporadically?

If not always. Hard to get through a good fuck without one smack on the ass. Before, during or after.

I'll go with the endorphins explanation with a touch of submissiveness. And most girls like to think of themselves as a bad girl some times. A bad girls should be punished.

Just do not post evidence of spanking on Lit.

The swish does not go for that stuff.

Back