The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grins with embarassment

Oh you've nothing to be jealous of :rose:

whispers

But he was ever so yummy...had more than a little of a young Ralph Fiennes about him...

LT ~ Wow, thinking back, that was one of the very few times I've been interested in/fallen for a blonde.

All I can think is that you did a young looking Voldemort. :D
And yet. I still approve.

blushes some more

I think that's open to interpretation! :eek:

And sixth form/college is when you're 16 - 18 (usually) and you take exams prior to applying for and going to university. Sixth form is the academic route for Uni, college is more for vocational training.

Actually, that's a rather horrible generalisation but it's basically true.
You want to be a hairdresser? You go to college. You want to be a teacher? You go to sixth form.

Back in the day they were attached to schools.
Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Sounds kind of like Jr. College like we have here. Literally the first time I've ever heard that term, though.

Seriously, though. That>>>>>>>>>An apple. Any day.

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Sounds kind of like Jr. College like we have here. Literally the first time I've ever heard that term, though.

Seriously, though. That>>>>>>>>>An apple. Any day.

It's an old term, I think I only use it because the town I grew up in was old with a lot of 'old' schools that still used it. Don't think there are many actual 'sixth forms' left any more to be honest. They're all just called 'colleges' these days.

And thanks...I think ;)

But would that be > a quince? Just curious :D

It's an old term, I think I only use it because the town I grew up in was old with a lot of 'old' schools that still used it. Don't think there are many actual 'sixth forms' left any more to be honest. They're all just called 'colleges' these days.

And thanks...I think ;)

But would that be > a quince? Just curious :D

It's an interesting term.. just from the term alone, I never would've guessed what it is. When you said it was interesting or whatever it was, I just thought.. Okay! I'll take her word for it! *snickers*

Having never had a quince I cannot say for certain. But, given the a quince (quinces?) is/are not the most popular thing on the planet, I'd have to say that yes, it would indeed be > than a quince.

As if I would. I am just jealous that I don't have the appropriate body parts to make that feasible for me to do to someone else.

I'll try to describe it in great detail for you, then.

And when I'm no longer able to do so, you'll know you're doing great things. :D

It's an interesting term.. just from the term alone, I never would've guessed what it is. When you said it was interesting or whatever it was, I just thought.. Okay! I'll take her word for it! *snickers*

Having never had a quince I cannot say for certain. But, given the a quince (quinces?) is/are not the most popular thing on the planet, I'd have to say that yes, it would indeed be > than a quince.

Sixth Forms aren't that interesting but for a girl coming from an all girl school into the wonderful world of co-ed...it was very interesting! ;)

I'll try to describe it in great detail for you, then.

And when I'm no longer able to do so, you'll know you're doing great things. :D

*makes note of this....

When SS can no longer speak coherently, you have managed to suck his brain through the slit of his penis...and are awesome and awe inspiring*

*makes note of this....

When SS can no longer speak coherently, you have managed to suck his brain through the slit of his penis...and are awesome and awe inspiring*

That sounds like some hentai lurking in the corner of a Japanese video store....

Also, what a way to go!

Sixth Forms aren't that interesting but for a girl coming from an all girl school into the wonderful world of co-ed...it was very interesting! ;)

Yeah, I can't imagine that. I went to a private school growing up, but it was co-ed. It'd would be weird to go to a school that wasn't.

Plus, I have to wonder how you girls would get anything done there, what with all the pillow fights in your panties that went on nightly.

*makes note of this....

-swipes note, makes copy, gives back-

-goes back to nerd love and suffering the effects of giant milkshakes-

Yeah, I can't imagine that. I went to a private school growing up, but it was co-ed. It'd would be weird to go to a school that wasn't.

Plus, I have to wonder how you girls would get anything done there, what with all the pillow fights in your panties that went on nightly.

Of course they did... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back